ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Donniep money shot

fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Trouble is, how am I going to explain to a woman that I want to shine a torch up her pussy after I fill her up? Do I wait until she falls asleep? No, it's always better to be upfront about these things. You can't possibly come up with a good explanation if you're caught in the act. AND of course, it's gotta be someone I trust enough to stick it unprotected inside her. All this limits the potential test subjects to an alarming degree.

A solution must be found. Perhaps we can make this a cooperative effort? I'd say it rules out the married men. You can't, in good mind, shine a torch up your spouse's vagina after decades of marriage. It's completely unreasonable.

Any suggestions?

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
        Trouble is, how am I going to explain to a woman that I want to shine a torch up her pussy after I fill her up? Do I wait until she falls asleep? No, it's always better to be upfront about these things. You can't possibly come up with a good explanation if you're caught in the act. AND of course, it's gotta be someone I trust enough to stick it unprotected inside her. All this limits the potential test subjects to an alarming degree.

A solution must be found. Perhaps we can make this a cooperative effort? I'd say it rules out the married men. You can't, in good mind, shine a torch up your spouse's vagina after decades of marriage. It's completely unreasonable.

Any suggestions?
        They are unconscious in the trunk of your car whats your problem

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

THANK YOU!

I knew Donnie was the man to know the answer to such a question.

And I see you also met one of those that likes to talk to you about your little spermies swimming around inside her.

Those women are special.

So it keeps on dripping out. But some of it must stick around inside the pussy, no? Even if it's just residual? So shining a torch inside is still a requirement for further analysis. Curse my inquiring mind.
          Yes, those women are special. Besides, it's kinda exciting to know there's a chick sitting downstairs in the office with your DNA all up in her and on her dress and it's obvious as hell what it is.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            Isn't that the name of that band Ford is always posting videos of?
            No, but I wouldn't be surprised if they used that for an album title.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
              They are unconscious in the trunk of your car whats your problem
              Oh, I could never rape a woman.

What IF, and notice it's a BIG IF, you can't... perform, let's say...

Can you imagine the embarrassment? You have a manhandled woman under you, possibly bruised, hair & clothes a mess, one shoe lost, laughing at you because you got somewhat nervous.

And as you run away, red as a tomato, her laughter echoes in the deserted alley, seemingly going on forever... haunting you for the rest of your life.

No, I'd never live it down.

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Yes, those women are special. Besides, it's kinda exciting to know there's a chick sitting downstairs in the office with your DNA all up in her and on her dress and it's obvious as hell what it is.
                AND you know she's happy as a pig in the mud about it. That's the best bit of it all.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

(Austrian accent) ooh performance anxiety please take a chair mr soft cock

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

(Austrian accent) ooh performance anxiety please take a chair mr soft cock
                    Hey now! That's not what I said at all. I was just imagining a potential embarrassing situation. I have never even thought about raping someone. I am not a Muslim, after all.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Hey now! That's not what I said at all. I was just imagining a potential embarrassing situation. I have never even thought about raping someone. I am not a Muslim, after all.
                      Izzy floppin

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Izzy floppin
                        Good sir! You have insulted my manlyhood!

I challenge you to a duel. It shall be to the death or until one of us runs home crying for your mommy, as is proper.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

I have never even thought about raping someone. I am not a Muslim, after all.
                          In Europe I think they call that "integrating into their host society". It's all the rage these days. And in some countries they take it even further and blame the women and little boys for it. Unlike us mean old Americans who would simply kill all the roving Street Rape Gangs.
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Good sir! You have insulted my manlyhood!

I challenge you to a duel. It shall be to the death or until one of us runs home crying for your mommy, as is proper.
                            You can't run home to my mommy it's unsporting. Plus I wasn't insulting it I was giving you a knew name

Comment

• vandeleur
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Sep 2009

In Europe I think they call that "integrating into their host society". It's all the rage these days. And in some countries they take it even further and blame the women and little boys for it. Unlike us mean old Americans who would simply kill all the roving Street Rape Gangs.
                              Is donnie getting a bit "ford" with this isis/Muslim thing ??
                              I went to the rockckiffe arms twice this weekend and I can't find any ?

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen

Are you sure you're not thinking about Angel?
                                Fuck you. Those cobwebs get dusted on a regular basis. :p
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...