X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    You want everyone to assume Trump's going to do something stupid but you know for a fact Hillary is going to serve her own best interests first and the country's best interests last just like she's been doing the last 8 years.
    On what planet does Trump NOT serve his own best interests first? When would Trumps best interests ever coincide with your interests?

Anyhoo it all looks like its irrelevant. Trump is going to lose the election and then launch Trump TV to take on Fox.

What is left of his hotel business is going down the toilet because most rich people couldn't be seen dead in one of his luxury suites now. He is owned by the Chinese and Russians so they will bankroll his new media group telling you what to think.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      On what planet does Trump NOT serve his own best interests first? When would Trumps best interests ever coincide with your interests?
      Trump's interests coincided with mine the second he said he doesn't trust Muslims. I don't believe the build a wall bullshit for a second. A wall bigger than the Great Wall in China wouldn't keep illegals out because they'd figure another way to get in. As a matter of fact a lot of illegals come here legally but overstay their visas. How's a wall gonna stop that?
      He would but we don't know that he would sacrifice lives of American diplomats to do that. It's obvious Hillary will do just about anything but suck cock to make a quick buck. Would Trump do the same? Maybe, maybe not.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

All Muslims
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

I hope you Hillary lovers and Trump haters remember who you backed when the shits hits the fan in the near future. But I'll be here to remind you just in case you don't.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

My conscience will be clear, since I knew we would be fucked either way and won't vote for either.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              He also might be owned by the Russians and Chinese...
              Might be? You might be right. But then again you might be full of shit. I'm leaning towards the latter. A president who could be friends with Putin and whoever runs China nowadays might come in handy someday. For instance if we worked with Russia to annihilate ISIS or ISIL that might be a good thing. Being friendly with China might make Kim Sucks Dog Dong think twice before pulling some bullshit on us or our Allie South Korea.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Trump's interests coincided with mine the second he said he doesn't trust Muslims.
                That's like saying you don't trust Christians or left handed people.

BTW did you know that you and Trump pay the same amount of tax each year?

Difference is I bet you have some paid income tax since 1977.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  That's like saying you don't trust Christians or left handed people.

I don't. Trust is earned. Caesar trusted Brutus. Jesse James trusted Bob Ford. Charlie Brown trusted Lucy.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• MmeForget
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Jul 2016

I don't. Trust is earned. Caesar trusted Brutus. Jesse James trusted Bob Ford. Charlie Brown trusted Lucy.
                    What has Trump done to EARN your trust?

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by MmeForget
                      They play golf together ..... Have the same handicap ( insert joke)

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by MmeForget
                        I don't trust Trump. But I trust Hillary even less. What has she EVER done to earn anyone's trust in her entire political career? Hillary voted for the Iraq resolution. She was in charge when four Americans were killed in Benghazi and even though she "took responsibility for the lack of security" she kept her job even though numerous subordinates under her lost theirs. As far as I'm concerned the E mail thing is just a diversionary tactic to keep the mention of the Benghazi incident out of the news. People who can't stand the woman are going to end up voting for her anyway because the media and both political parties are working overtime to convince the public that Trump is the second coming of Hitler. He'll never get the wall built but he might get something done to slow down the annexing of America by Mexico. He won't stop the flow of Muslims into this country either but he might get something done to insure the ones that do come here won't turn the U S into an Islamic union governed by Sharia law. Hillary has no intentions of even attempting to curb illegal immigration or the flow of Muslims into this country. Does Trump support my personal interests? Nope. But he might support the interests of this country a helluva lot more than Hillary would.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                          They play golf together ..... Have the same handicap ( insert joke)
                          I don't golf. Golfing is for the idle rich. I'm idle but I'm not rich.
                          Last edited by cadaverdog; 08-24-2016, 01:42 PM.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

I hope he can stop the flow of people indicating their religion was Jedi and stop the country being turned in to the galactic federation

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
                              I hope he can stop the flow of people indicating their religion was Jedi and stop the country being turned in to the galactic federation
                              AS long as he keeps the Borg out we'll be fine.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...