X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
    Pence is a tobacco loving, science denying, Koch whore whose taste for religious theocracy comes in a close second to Lyin' Rafael Cruz-Buchanan.

Mandatory funerals for miscarried fetuses?? That's who you want for President??
    If that's the worst accusation you can come up with true or not my answer is yes.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Yeah, I can only imagine how devastated she was that a creepy orange 70-year old man with glider-hair didn't grab her vajay...
      No woman can resist Trump's charms. It is their density!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
        Baldwin was funny again in SNL, tearing through all that Florida pussy
        I don't find him amusing at all. Somebody needs to rehash that phone conversation where he tears into his daughter for making him look bad and see how many people turn on the arrogant cock sucker.
        Last edited by cadaverdog; 10-09-2016, 03:49 PM.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I don't find him amusing at all. Somebody needs to rehash that phone conversation where he tears into his daughter for making him look bad and see how many people turn on the arrogant cock sucker.
          Alec Baldwin is a class A douche bag. I wish he'd start drinking heavily again.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Maybe that helps him in his portrayal of Drumpf. Both have issues with women. But at least Baldwin only yells at his daughter, rather than bragging about how he wants to fuck her all the time......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
              No woman can resist Trump's charms. It is their density!
              Feeding the animals again?
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Maybe that helps him in his portrayal of Drumpf. Both have issues with women. But at least Baldwin only yells at his daughter, rather than bragging about how he wants to fuck her all the time......

All the time or one time? Isn't the truth damaging enough without exaggerating?
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Can we get an official ruling on her age in that picture?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

When world war three starts remember who you backed and didn't back this presidential election. I don't think Trump is a good choice for president either but I believe Hillary is more likely to cause that to happen than he is.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Alec Baldwin is a class A douche bag. I wish he'd start drinking heavily again.
                      You got that right. But he's a liberal douche bag so that's OK.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Can we get an official ruling on her age in that picture?
                        I'd guess 14 or 15. Definitely no older than that.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

When world war three starts remember who you backed and didn't back this presidential election. I don't think Trump is a good choice for president either but I believe Hillary is more likely to cause that to happen than he is.
                          I have backed two people in this election. Bernie Sanders & Jill Stein. Neither one would be likely to start World War III.

Hillary will start it because NuttyYahoo & his PNAC pals tell her to. Trump will start it because some foreign leader says something mean to him on Twitter.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

I'd guess 14 or 15. Definitely no older than that.
                            She's got to be older than 15 because there's another weird picture of them and she's 15 in it and looks a lot younger. I will reserve my comments until we can get a ruling.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

I have backed two people in this election. Bernie Sanders & Jill Stein. Neither one would be likely to start World War III.

Hillary will start it because NuttyYahoo & his PNAC pals tell her to. Trump will start it because some foreign leader says something mean to him on Twitter.
                              None of these morons should be on Twatter in the first place. Apparently everyone is too stoopid to stop themselves from saying idiotic stuff on there. Plus your ex girlfriends can find you if you're on all those social media sites. And it's not like they're still in their 20s, which would be great. No, they're all older now and mostly married and want to "chat" about stoopid stuff I don't care about. And then you meet one of them for lunch and remember why you broke up in the first place because she still gets that same look on her face when you dare to disagree with her on any topic under the sun and all you really want to do is bang her and it's not like it should be any big deal because you've literally performed every sex act two straight people can do alone and yet she's sitting there wearing all those clothes and you just know she's not gonna take em off today because apparently she wants you to work for it and she doesn't want you to think she's a slut when she used to be a dirty little whore in the bedroom.

See? Social media is Devilly.

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

The key word there is "refugees".

If not for the BCE/PNAC/Likud war against Islam and the rape & pillaging of all of their countries for resources, there would be NO refugees in the first place..

That's the first thing that needs to be stopped. Neither Pussy Grabber or Hillcunt will stop it. So arguing over which one of the two will not stop it better is pointless.
                                Sorry mate second best post today ...the hot chick ran away with no1
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...