Trump Frump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post

He's like the crazy chick you used to date...
    So, you're saying you think the Dog once had a date? With a female dog, no less?

Comment

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
      So, you're saying you think the Dog once had a date? With a female dog, no less?
      Well he said something about being in a relationship with a brain-damaged chick, so...even a blind dog finds a bone once in awhile!

Comment

• Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
        It's obvious the media is grasping at straws for anything negative to say, post or print about President Trump. They've got kids like Drew Carey's son so wound up with hatred for Trump he started a sign on fire at a protest rally then said he did it because he felt like it and added "screw the president". If I had done anything like that when I was 11 I would have been able to sit down comfortably for at least a week whether my parents agreed with what I said or not.
        Trump is proof you can actually accomplish something with internet trolling. We are going to have at least four years of hardcore trolling from the White House and it's going to be great. If you think the election was fun you haven't seen anything yet. Get set for some of the most colorful triggered episodes of your life!
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
          At least I date females. Have you and Richard Simmons kissed and made up yet?
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
            Well he said something about being in a relationship with a brain-damaged chick, so...even a blind dog finds a bone once in awhile!
            I actually lived with that brain damaged bitch for a couple years. Luckily I got out of that relationship while I was still breathing. Several of her other boyfriends weren't so lucky.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• No question slave FORD and 'faggerslob here are welfare recipients. No question. However, for those of us who are more than tired of paying for their internet time of spewing endless, grandiose, sexist, pseudo-left political bullshit Trump should at least give us a tax break if we help them to kill themselves. Say faggerslob knows how useless his life is, what a burden to his family he is and the same for slave FORD you, I, or somebody else WHO FUCKING WORKS FOR A LIVING gives them a bullet, we get at least 45% off paying Federal tax that just goes into feeding their welfare status in the first place.

Trump will have surplus to build his cunty wall, the population of these fucking retards decreases, and the world becomes a better place.

Win-win-win

Comment

• Originally posted by Kristy View Post
                Win-win-win
                We'll win win win when your dead dead dead cunt.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                  I agree the analogy was flimsy, cool to see nonetheless....
                  It's a bit of a stretch.

It goes without saying again how I feel about the Trump administration but the first visit of a UK PM to Obama he presented Obama with a pen holder crafted from the timbers of the 19th century British warship HMS President (whose sister ship, HMS Resolute, provided the wood for the Oval Office's desk), Obama offered up ... 25 DVDs of American movie classics.

Very close to getting something from the local service station on the way to a birthday party...

An interesting sidenote that someone must have done by now but Trump lost the popular vote and because the last UK PM resigned and there hasn't been an election since, has there been another time when neither of the leaders had actually even had a popular mandate?

Comment

• Comment

• Fuck she looks evil ......
                      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post

Kind of reminds me of the Reagan/Thatcher love fest. What's strange is ok you guys hit it off but holding hands like you are a married couple? It was a strange visual to say the least. Trump seemed more in love with the British prime minister than his own trophy wife.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Comment

• Damn shame how slave SESH has ruined this place since taking over.

He's like the Donald Trump of homoerotica.

Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• People Are Making Tiny Trump Photos To Annoy The President

Originally posted by sadaist
                                I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

Working...
                                X