• Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• silverfish
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2007

djtvotefraud.jpg

It turns out Jared Kushner and Sean Spicer are registered to vote in two states

With Kushner and Spicer, The Washington Post has now identified five Trump family members or top administration appointees who were registered in two states during the fall elections.

"With Kushner and Spicer, The Washington Post has now identified five
      Trump family members or top administration appointees who were registered
      in two states during the fall election. The others are chief White House
      strategist Stephen K. Bannon; Tiffany Trump, the president's youngest daughter;
      and Treasury Secretary nominee Steven Mnuchin, as first reported by CNN."
      Originally posted by sadaist
      I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Voter fraud! Bigly! LOCK THEM UP!!
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hands off my MexiCoke, you orange bastard!!
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Buy a Mexican Strat while you still can. They will start making them all in the US soon. MADE IN MEXICO will become collectable.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                You will be stuck with Monsanto sweetened Coke that will turn your face yellow and make you grow orange hair that goes crazy in the wind.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

The Chinese built a HUGE wall. After all that effort it didn't work. All you have to do is bribe the guards at a gate. Just put some land mines on the border and put lots of signs up in Spanish that say "Feel Lucky?"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Tonight on "All In With Chris Hayes", Chris gave the Brown M&M's example, complete with Dave's black & white explanation of a few years ago, in comparison to the White House's screwup of British PM THeresa May's name during her visit to the WH today.... I'll post the link when they upload it.....

His point: If they're already making these small mistakes now, who knows what they'll fuck up later.....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I haven't seen the story yet but to put the UK thing in context, all the main parties including the Conservatives wanted to not leave the EU including Theresa May who was a second tier politician and only slightly known for wearing designer shoes. When the referendum voted narrowly to leave the EU that meant that all the people in power had to go and she was left standing.

The Trump regime accidentally insulting her is really not a top worry at this point...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        Tonight on "All In With Chris Hayes", Chris gave the Brown M&M's example, complete with Dave's black & white explanation of a few years ago, in comparison to the White House's screwup of British PM THeresa May's name during her visit to the WH today.... I'll post the link when they upload it.....

His point: If they're already making these small mistakes now, who knows what they'll fuck up later.....

Starts at 43:10, lasts about two minutes, then a commercial break, and the last part....

Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 01-27-2017, 11:34 PM.

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Starts at 43:10, lasts about two minutes, then a commercial break, and the last part....
                          The fact that they're calling this new is a sign the media must be running out of more important stuff to complain about. I heard a slightly different version of the brown M&M's story. Basically the same but no mention of safety issues was involved. They just wanted to make sure the promoter read the rider.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            The fact that they're calling this new is a sign the media must be running out of more important stuff to complain about. I heard a slightly different version of the brown M&M's story. Basically the same but no mention of safety issues was involved. They just wanted to make sure the promoter read the rider.

I agree the analogy was flimsy, cool to see nonetheless....

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

I agree the analogy was flimsy, cool to see nonetheless....
                              It's obvious the media is grasping at straws for anything negative to say, post or print about President Trump. They've got kids like Drew Carey's son so wound up with hatred for Trump he started a sign on fire at a protest rally then said he did it because he felt like it and added "screw the president". If I had done anything like that when I was 11 I would have been able to sit down comfortably for at least a week whether my parents agreed with what I said or not.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                It's obvious the media is grasping at straws for anything negative to say, post or print about President Trump. They've got kids like Drew Carey's son so wound up with hatred for Trump he started a sign on fire at a protest rally then said he did it because he felt like it and added "screw the president". If I had done anything like that when I was 11 I would have been able to sit down comfortably for at least a week whether my parents agreed with what I said or not.
                                What's obvious is that he brings it on himself by being a complete moron obsessed with non-story shit who needs some sort of validation...

He's like the crazy chick you used to date...

Comment

Working...