Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

There's still a few gems left here that didn't get lost...

"If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

RIP Hitch1969©™

Comment

• Funkmonkey
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2004

What happened to Hitch? No one will tell me.

Comment

• Calderone
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

Wow My condolences

Comment

• Viking
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Goddamn. Hitch cashed in his chips. RIP, bro. I'm drinking one for ya right now.

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Pop by for the first time in ages, and see this news, wow, just in shock! I was one of the lucky ones who received a few digs from him, the word legend doesn't do him justice....
              RIP Hitch, you will be missed! uh huh uh huh
              Last edited by Full Bug; 03-02-2017, 01:45 PM.
              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Full Bug
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Came across this, Hitchworld radio, pretty interesting, they still play.....
                --> hitchWORLD discussion forums for the visually impaired
                Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

hitch2004 is coming

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I've wanted to drop in here since I heard the news. I just read Icon's epic rant, and I don't really have much more to say than that. Packed in a box back in Raleigh is a stack of stuff that Hitch has sent me over the years, since I met him the first time, for a beer, on a layover.

Our site, this here Roth Army, is built on personality, and none set that tone more than Hitch. If I could tell you the amount of time I spent talking to him off the site. We honestly didn't have a ton of on-site interaction...we just stayed out of each other's way, or planned trolling on occasion. He reached out to me a few times over the past few years, to ask me about "life," and "balance."

During our tenure at the Roth Army, hitch would often send me messages, or drop me a phone call, letting me know that there was a war afoot. It wasn't really a respect thing, just a, "Hey, this is going on friend."

What utterly shocked me often, was that in real life, he quite honestly shifted in and out of his Hitch persona...or shifted in and out of his non-hitch persona. He at one point, would email me on a daily basis trying to get me back into the fray. Then one day, "Yo POJ', I get it. I totally get it." He never asked again.

In the end, hitch was part of what made this place grate...

RIP Hitch...and fuck you...it wasn't me...for the last fucking time...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Congrats, Hitch. You've been dead for nearly 100 days and have done less than Trump.

Comment

• degüello
                        Sniper
                        • Mar 2004

Hey everyone, sorry to hear bout hitch. I have fond memories of this place and the DDLR forum and he was a major presence, back in the day. Hard to believe it was so long ago, now.

Nice to see everyone.
                        "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• bru87tr
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2004

RIP, an original for sure!
                          "I've been rich and I've been poor....rich is better, totally better"

Comment

• BruinJer
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2004

Wow.... that sucks. RIP
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...r/Chickies.jpg

Comment

• Polk High
                              Sniper
                              • Jan 2004

Sorry to hear this.
                              We're gonna leave you smokin like the slow guy in Chernobyl

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You think this is bad wait until you hear the news about Prince and Bowie...

Comment

Working...