Inside the sleeve of BOBW

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Inside the sleeve of BOBW

Since you wont be buying it, thought I'd share this with ya...

• madraoul
    Foot Soldier
    • Feb 2004

Right now, some kid is saying, "Are these friends of my dad."

Comment

• TLR
      Head Fluffer
      • Jun 2004

He looks like Animal from The Muppets.

Comment

• madraoul
        Foot Soldier
        • Feb 2004

I'm glad Eddie was in to Montrose. He's been ripping him off during the dark Hagarita years.

Comment

• madraoul
          Foot Soldier
          • Feb 2004

David Wild also liked Frankie Goes To Hollywood. Prove me wrong.

Comment

• GJK4
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jul 2004

Am I correct in assuming that there are those out there who stand so strongly behind Roth that they've been boycotting all VH material since he quit? If this is the case, it's pretty sad. Don't miss out on some great material, keep an open mind, don't be stubborn. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with liking one era of VH over another, but be realistic.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

BBAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...........Sorry, I'm not into pussy ballads, and 3rd rate "rock stars". Next.

Comment

• thefive

This is so true

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

So true and so sad.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• thefive

This is true too.

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Where in the fuck does a fan such as myself even start? I bought Diver Down in the spring of 1982 when it was first released and was fortunate enough to catch them live during their commercial zenith in 1984.

I'm going to quote Roth from CFTH cos it is so appropriate. Now more than EVER!!!!

"Half of the Greatest Hits album is some other singer, pictures of guitars, and in some of the albums I understand they packaged guitar picks for children. What's the next album going to come with? An apology? No pictures. No photos. This was once the greatest visual entity. That was something that I presided over for all those early years."

"It was going to be Alex Van Halen's way of putting the thumb on the classic Van Halen legend. It's just the way he scraped the album clean of anything interesting and colorful. He was going to do that with the video (Me Wise Magic) And at that point I said no, just no."

Now we see this fat fake bastard IN FUCKING FRONT like he's the guy who brought the Van Halen name to this point? No fucking classic pictures? Fuck you Alex Van Halen and shame on you!!!! You worthless control freak who'd still be painting sidewalks had it not been for both riding on your younger brothers once stellar guitar playing and manipulating his now drunken ass!!!

Hey Al, just remember when the average person hears the name "Van Halen" they only mentally think of Jump, Panama, Runnin With the Devil, Eddie, Dave, the fat tool who replaced DLR (What's his name?) and sucked or maybe even Mike's J.D. Bass but not you!!!! Not the fucking dumbass drummer!!!! Hell, Michael Anthony is far more popular than you!!!!! Nothing against him but what makes it worse is your fucking last name is Van Halen and you will NEVER be remembered in twenty more years when the band's name is mentioned!!!!
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I threw up around the third paragraph.. (Not your post max) that farkin cheezy text on the cover ....

So they say all this crap, and dont have one pic of the actual band ??
                        The original Van Halen ??

Fuck them all...

Right now another Van Halen fan lost all faith.
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

"one David Lee Roth, a flamboyant lead singer."

That's it ????????????

Sickening

Comment

• tobinentinc
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Apr 2004

For a hagar era slanted disc, that in sleve is more pro-roth than anything. Well of course even EVH can't deny Dave's contribution to "his" band. Or maybe it was the pro roth warner brothers records?
                            http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...hics/sines.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...m/kissarmy.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ve/vhlogo1.gif

Comment

• kid vegas rules
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2004

ER Max,did you say "I" was angry brother?O.k......................hmmmm

KID VEGAS..........................God Bless!!

Comment

Working...