X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BIGBADZERO
    Banned
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by General Hina
    Okay maybe America's second or third favorite FOX television show.

Over and Out,
    General Hina
    Cooool maaaan.

Comment

• ZahZoo
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I believe the liner notes were writen by some dweeb from Strolling Drone (Rolling Stone)...
      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• freak
        Sniper
        • May 2004

Right Now: The last vestage of credibility this formerly great rock band had has gone *poof*.

Edit: I can't fucking type today.

Comment

• AKA
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by evhfan
          yeah he was that back in 69...add 150 lbs to that now bref
          Brian weighed about 300 lbs. in the mid-'70s, but later dropped the pounds and has maintained a healthy body weight since the early '80s.

By the way, Brian has more talent in his little pinky than Spammy has ever though of having in his whole useless, alcohol-infested body.

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Good show AKA. I was thinkin' of posting that new pic. It's from a show a few weeks ago, I believe.

One vote for you sir.

Comment

• Hecubus
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

WHAM OF SAM???!?!?! WHAT THE HOLY HELL???

Who wrote that "Fan's Intro"??

Starks???

God help us all.

Last edited by Hecubus; 07-22-2004, 11:04 PM.
              "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
              "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
              "Fuck you, Fluffy."
              "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
              "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
              "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
              "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
              "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
              "N--- yeah."

Comment

• tjvhou812
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by GJK4
                "
                . Van Halen is the greatest Rock N' Roll band regardless of who is singing.
                now thats a fact
                Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Mar 2004

who is sammy hagar?

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2003

who is sammy hagar?
                    David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..
                    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                      Commando
                      • May 2004

Well gang, I think this is the final nail in the coffin. Come Hell or high water, the sisters and the fat bass player are making it crystal clear that Sham is there man. This piece of shit compilation is giving no credit to The Diamond One. They have killed a great era in hard rock history.

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ULTRAMAN VH
                        Well gang, I think this is the final nail in the coffin. Come Hell or high water, the sisters and the fat bass player are making it crystal clear that Sham is there man. This piece of shit compilation is giving no credit to The Diamond One. They have killed a great era in hard rock history.
                        Well ULTRAMAN VH, I agree that the aim and mission of the Lying Dutchmen is to utterly erase any memory of Dave from the public preception of the band. It only further illustrates the COMPLETE detachement from reality that the VH boys suffer from. It is clear to the fans, the media, the sheep, and the musical establishment that DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN!!!

Comment

• evhfan
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                          Well ULTRAMAN VH, I agree that the aim and mission of the Lying Dutchmen is to utterly erase any memory of Dave from the public preception of the band. It only further illustrates the COMPLETE detachement from reality that the VH boys suffer from. It is clear to the fans, the media, the sheep, and the musical establishment that DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN!!!
                          hahaha...keep saying that line over and over dude...you don't even fuckin' believe it...

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by evhfan
                            hahaha...keep saying that line over and over dude...you don't even fuckin' believe it...
                            No Bro, I honestly believe it! When Dave left in 1985 he took the attitude, the vibe, the fun, and the balls with him. No matter what I say or feel about van Hagar I honestly believe that Dave was the driving force behind CLASSIC VAN HALEN. And its the reason the brothers hate him so much. Without Dave, Ed and his brother Alex/Shemp are free to call the shots. And the majority of fans feel, like I do, that its painfully obvious that they are much less interesting and NO WHERE NEAR as much of an ass kicking Jugernaught without him. I'm sure that, just like in Detroit, the majority of rock radio dstations around the USA play a much higher percentage of Dave era tunes as opposed to VH mach II.

Comment

• evhfan
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                              No Bro, I honestly believe it! When Dave left in 1985 he took the attitude, the vibe, the fun, and the balls with him. No matter what I say or feel about van Hagar I honestly believe that Dave was the driving force behind CLASSIC VAN HALEN. And its the reason the brothers hate him so much. Without Dave, Ed and his brother Alex/Shemp are free to call the shots. And the majority of fans feel, like I do, that its painfully obvious that they are much less interesting and NO WHERE NEAR as much of an ass kicking Jugernaught without him. I'm sure that, just like in Detroit, the majority of rock radio dstations around the USA play a much higher percentage of Dave era tunes as opposed to VH mach II.
                              i agree...but dave's not "Van Halen"...

Comment

• evhfan
                                Banned
                                • Jul 2004

i agree to MOST of that i should say...lol!

Comment

Working...