X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

That fucking cunt and ex-SOTW is at his woolly best again this week. I have a good mind to throw that son of a bitch into the Pen once more.

Nobody on this site can just sit and bitch about Dave when he admires something as awful as LIVE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW.

What do you guys think about making someone SHEEP OF THE WEEK twice in one month? Right now, he's the best candidate and he obviously didn't get enough attention from us the first time.

Next time, we'd follow this cunt thread to thread and abuse him everywhere he posts.

Boys?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

He's got my vote Rikk. A second SOTW is in order. Let's light that fucker UP!!!

ED! Carl! Light the ovens!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

Night Gents! ME and my Lady friend are hittin' the bricks!!!

Yowzah!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Wow! ROBONEZ is on fire at the VH Links with his eloquent and passionate posts defending Samuel L. Hagar such as "nope!" and "Huh?" Wadda' good SHEEP!

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Roboanus hasn't posted here in a while. I don't believe he appreciated our sense of humor!

Comment

• Matt White
              • Jun 2004

DAMN it ED & Carl! Stop involving your friends in "official SHEEP PEN" business! I don't CARE how "good" she is, we don't wanna draw attention!!!

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

And get the PEN cleaned up you lazy fuckers!! The SOTW is coming up today, and I don't want the place trashed when everybody gets here! SHow a little PRIDE.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                  And get the PEN cleaned up you lazy fuckers!! The SOTW is coming up today, and I don't want the place trashed when everybody gets here! SHow a little PRIDE.
                  You got that right Matt, c'mon ED, get that PEN waiting room straitened up buddy!

And Carl, damnit, start using the backhoe to dig mass graves and dispose of "expended" SHEEP properly!

Comment

• Mungutae
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS

We don't really need a "Sheep Pen" as the idea itself suggests that the Army recognizes such sheep as semi intelligent human beings...
                    we need a butthole pen for you!
                    sometimes I eat my faeces

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

"...the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune...."

We just keep rackin' up the hits!

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

LOL. I still love that pic...although MAX isn't part of the Pen anymore.

Any chance the pic could be altered or edited? It's now a Pen owned by me, Matt, Bill, Bob, Nick and Poop Boy.
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And don't you forget it!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            And don't you forget it!
                            It seems these have not come here for a good laugh. Even Jimi.

I don't dislike that kind of movies, but I dig a certain brand of filthy but real fun froggy films (of which there are no American equivalents), where you can see scenes like this one:
                            Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 02-13-2005, 11:32 AM.
                            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

So, this sort of moments, for instance.
                              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Ed's been holding out on us. He's been cutting secret merchandizing deals without PEN approval.

WE MADE YOU ED! WE DESERVE SOME OF THE CUT! No pun intended.

Comment

Working...