X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

No old ladies sent to you cabin for two weeks, Ed!! When you're hungry for meat, maybe you should think about giving your mentors some of the merchandising cut. Do you think Stone Cold Steve Austin isn't a product owned by the WWE?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

A little notoriety, and Ed goes "Hollywood". Nice guy!
      Don't worry, he's on mop detail for the rest of the month! That FUCKER will learn his place!

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

The boys are spoilin' for a fight!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Wow, don't say nice things about Hagar songs around those guys!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Who would say such things, NIKKY?
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              Who would say such things, NIKKY?
              I don't know Rikk, but I found this MP3 bootleg in the top drawer of your desk when I was looking to steal your dope stash! :confused: How dare you pollute the Bit Torrent format for the trading community!?
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-15-2005, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

SMASHING!

FIRE UP THE OVENS!!!

FULL STEAM AHEAD!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Just a tribute to an ex-PEN moderator...

Last edited by Rikk; 02-20-2005, 09:40 PM.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I think this is more fitting!

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

I think what we need in here is a good fuckin' BBQ, gentlemen...the ole Doc's been itching to get back in business after roading for me...
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Get OFF your asses MOTHER' FUCKERS! IT's SHEEP shearin' time. Been sittin' around reading the National Enquire while we weren't watchin'? What the FUCK CARL, ED, DR. SATAN, BIFF, IGOR, MERLE; sitting on yer' asses 'cause we aren't around here supervisin' like we should be? What happened to individual initiative? Don't you know that SHEEP have had a holiday lately!? GET UP BOYS! You know, my good friend Arnie' is back from collecting comp! Remember how he put that hand grenade down his pants on a dare from ED? Well they sewed his balls back on and he's almost as good as new with the excessive steroids and growth hormones. I mean right now he's in the PEN Militia and only comes in for emergencies, such as the VH LINKS going down, but usually we don't need him. But be assured that anyone of you shearin' mother fuckers can be replaced at any time. That's the corporate world these days. I can have ARNIE in here as a regular any day of the week. So the productivity needs to increase and the ass blisters need to decrease! Comprendere?

"Gutentag DAVEISAASBEAN. Or shood I saay auf weidersein?"
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-21-2005, 09:41 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

* * * * * SHEEP PEN ANNOUNCEMENT * * * * *

You know, the Pen Mob has had a really easy time recently...but mostly because the Sheep haven't been running so rampant recently. Man, I can only imagine we're going to have our work cut out for us if MEZRO gets that interview. The idiots will be coming here and freaking out over the questions, answers, etc. But right now, the SHEEP are pretty quiet. Maybe this is because after the furore (in their own minds) concerning the shit tour of the summer (did I mention that lms2 saw this tour?) has died down, they're slowly realizing that songs like UP FOR BREAKFAST sound better when they're actually not being played.

That said, boys and girls, keep your eyes peeled for any more woolly invasions. But right now, the place looks pretty secure. The only undesirables (for me, personally) are the virgin mods, the Roseanne imitators and those posters that try and hide their idiocy in the personae of rodents.

Roth on, you bunch of mutha fuckas.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

THE FLEECE THE SHEEP TOUR.........what a fucking tragedy.

How many misguided individuals here actually went to more than one show?!? The mind reels at such a revolting possibility.

The PEN MEN try and quietly dispose of such "undesirables".

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Well, anyone who went as recently as this summer and is still posting as a Rothtard here definitely deserves a place in that coffin...
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

WTF!

The PEN MEN need to get witht the program! I know yesturday was PRESIDENTs DAY, but it's not a SHEEP PEN holiday! You fuckers need to work more & party a little less often!!!

Comment

Working...