• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

To Lou,

To my number one fan.........thanks for standing next to me at that event last night.........you actually made ME look good for once! Oh , these bitches have a little message for you........"LOOOO, TOUCH A PUSSY"! The good looking one said she'll blow me if I do a bass solo for her......oh wait.........oh, sorry that's if I DON'T do a bass solo......sorry bout that.........

Mikey.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Lou.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Rikk, I'm not even gonna BEGIN to comment on the state of my chamber! What gave you the right to turn it into a "Japanese Balance" appreciation center??!!!! I mean, WE ALL enjoy a little lite rock now and then, but come on man! Air Supply is one thing but..........

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Look, I can't help it if I think BIG FAT MONEY is the greatest rock tune this side of WE BUILT THIS CITY!!!

FUCK YOU, BILL!!!!! Who do you think you are???

BTW, I found this in the chamber when I was cleaning it out. What's the matter? 7" mixes not good enough for ya?

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Trust me the words 7 inches and Boy George should NEVER be uttered in the same sentence. Dude's got the record sales and he's packin' heat..........speaking of 7 inch" vinyl.........I think you've got some explaining of your own to do!

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                Trust me the words 7 inches and Boy George should NEVER be uttered in the same sentence.
                Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

I haven't fucking laughed like that since....since...since before you took your break!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You rotten fucker...
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

BTW, Bill, I notice you picked up some good CDs from the record store while you were gone, huh?

My god, I am so embarressed for you.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

*CRACKING KNUCKLES*

Aiiiight, let's see what this "Pen" has turned into?

Needs to be cleaned up cos *sniff* *sniff* I smell a LEGENDARY Induction within the next bit. The likes of which have NEVER been heard before!!!

Advertising needs to be done.

HINT...... HINT........
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                      *CRACKING KNUCKLES*

Aiiiight, let's see what this "Pen" has turned into?

Needs to be cleaned up cos *sniff* *sniff* I smell a LEGENDARY Induction within the next bit. The likes of which have NEVER been heard before!!!

Advertising needs to be done.

HINT...... HINT........

Yes...I think the big induction is coming soon....

The hints are being made in the Dump as we speak...
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Oh Rikk, here's your book back.........great reading at the hospital! Most of the pages were stuck together, but what I could read was GREAT!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Ha ha! GAYWITCHCRAFT! WTF...I did't want to say anything, but LOOO left this book taped under the desk...I see it had duel appeal for him!

Guess now we know what Sammy was singing about, eh?

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

Another day, another burial! The PEN MEN never rest!

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                              Oh Rikk, here's your book back.........great reading at the hospital! Most of the pages were stuck together, but what I could read was GREAT!
                              Thanks BILL. I was kind of wondering why you were borrowing one of the books GUWAPO used to have at the Pen. But hey, whatever turns your crank.

BTW, when I was cleaning out the Chamber when you were on maternity leave, I found the following books under Guillotine #2. Now, I don't care what you do with your own personal time, BILL...but this is some pretty strange shit.:eek:

And seriously...what the fuck is this???

:eek:
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I missed those fuckers, man! Good to be back FULL TIME! Yes, Lumbergh is back and all you ho's betta recognize!

Comment

Working...