• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
    "The Dream is Over" - NO SHIT.
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!:p I just fell off my chair laughing my fucking ass off at your review, BOB!!!!
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!:p I just fell off my chair laughing my fucking ass off at your review, BOB!!!!
      Pick yourself up, bud! The Pens insurance plan ain't that grate, and I don't want you to bust your butt, dude! We can't cover that!
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Classic post , Bob! "Right Now, I'm pouring my Crystal Pepsi down the drain bitch!" Good shit............nice to see you finally climbed out of the cave Bob. Hey Rikk, can you still play "Man on a Mission" on your ass cheeks?!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
          Classic post , Bob! "Right Now, I'm pouring my Crystal Pepsi down the drain bitch!" Good shit............nice to see you finally climbed out of the cave Bob. Hey Rikk, can you still play "Man on a Mission" on your ass cheeks?!
          If I remember the opening riff right, it sounds like two fat ass cheeks being squeeze together on a hot summer day.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Classic post , Bob! "Right Now, I'm pouring my Crystal Pepsi down the drain bitch!" Good shit............
            BTW, for a man that owns the Bulgarian CD edition of F.U.C.K., you shouldn't be laughing too loudly.
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

If I remember the opening riff right, it sounds like two fat ass cheeks being squeeze together on a hot summer day.
              So NOW we know about Van Hagar's production on F.U.C.K.; I always thought it was overproduced, but with Hagar slapping his fat ass cheeks together, maybe WB didn't throw them as much money as I thought...
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

BTW, for a man that owns the Bulgarian CD edition of F.U.C.K., you shouldn't be laughing too loudly.
                Any bonus tracks on that one?
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

I remember '91! FUCK hit the airwaves, and my loathing for van hagar continued unabated!

The hype was "You can finally hear Mikey on this one"! GRATE! The same 3 notes, repeated verbatim in every song! WOW!

EVH broke out his Wha-peddle for this shit sandwich of a recording! Once again, GRATE! The same stagnant soloing we'd get for the next 14 years!

AVH was mixed better, thanks to ANDY JOHNS(who the sisters later slagged!). "More ride cymbal please! Could we have a little more SIMMONS electronic drums on this track?!?" AVH has sucked for YEARS! This record did nothing to change that fact!

The songs?!? SPANKED has possibly the stupidest lyrics known to man, if you've never heard Amsterdam! Spam paid a team of Leper SPider Monkey's to help him write for FUCK...and they backed out when they heard his banal lyrics!

Yeah, FUCK is a TERRIBLE record, even by van hagar standards! And they KNOW TERRIBLE! Just listen to UPCHUCK FOR BREAKFAST!!!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Bob's been ignoring me for months. Motherfucker.........I understand you're still pissed that I exposed your secret affair. Why are you pissed, dude?! ANYONE would be proud of this hot piece.........

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

How do I hate thee, "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge"? Let me count the ways.

Give me that confiscated calculator we got from Spam...let's see now...

According to Spam's calculator, I hate "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge" one hundred thousand billion million four hundred and eleven gazillion ways!

And there's a side note here that says "In the first week".
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Bob's been ignoring me for months. Motherfucker.........I understand you're still pissed that I exposed your secret affair. Why are you pissed, dude?! ANYONE would be proud of this hot piece.........
                        Well, it's a heighth issue...Chewbacca's one of the few people in the galaxy that I can see eye to eye with...

Keep trying to get that bitch to shave, but he's resistant.
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

It's just amazing what Van Hagar dropped to with this album. God damn overproduced pedestrian corporate rock!!! SHEEP ROCK!!! SHEEP ROCK YOU SON OF A BITCH, SHEEP ROCK!!!
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

DAMN YOU SAMMY HAGAR! DAMN YOU TO THE BOTTOM-MOST FIERY PITS OF HELL! STICK THAT IN YOUR TRUMPET AND BLOW IT!!!!
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

"POUNDCAKE"?!? WOW! So clever!
                              PLEASURE DOME?!? FUCKING SUCKS!!!

These clowns thought they were so "Rockin'" on this steaming pile of shite!

UTTERLY BORING.

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

I have no doubt at all that they sat around 5150 patting themselves on the back for making a return to rock that "even that Roth diehards will love!".

Likewise, I have no doubt that Sam then pat Mike on the ass and kissed him on the cheek.
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...