Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Troy Smith was #1 out of Ohio 2 years ago...

but Zwick was the #1 in the country coming out...

most people in Ohio though Smith was better...but was overshadowed by 1 Maurice Clarett...who was Smith's starting tailback...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

He is playing well.

Leading rusher, 6-8 throwing it.

Michigan stuffed them twice ... pass comploete, but not in the end zone ...

Going for it on 4th.

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Timeout on the field.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I can't fucking believe this game isn't on...fuckers...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Tressel said he had 2 goals when he came...

1. Beat Michigan...

2. Win National Titles...

I'm not surprised if he goes for it...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

If they don't get it...then they play Tressel's ball control offense...if their D can shut them down...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Incomplete pass, goaline stand.

But the OSU defense .. forces the punt, punting from our endzone.

Fucking Michigan.

OSU at UM's 32, first down.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

OSU only had 10 men on the field for the punt.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

That's Tressel's game...pin them deep...keep the ball on the right side of the field...problem is...at some point...they'll need to score...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Who is playing tailback for OSU?...Pittman, Joe, Hall or Ross?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Okay...not another goal line stand...tell me not another goal line stand...fucking inept running backs...HAVE FUCKING TROY SMITH KEEP IT GODDAMN IT!1!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Not fucking twice...jesus h. christ...

if they get only 3 here...that's the game...Michigan will win...

unfuckingbelievable...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Gotta give the Queens some props their Al...2 goalline stands in 5 minutes...pretty fucking tough to do...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

It has been both Ross and Joe, but Smith is running all over the place.

They just blew a first and goal again, but this time they let Nugent kick the FG.

17-14.

And he damn near missed the chip shot, fucking barely.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Smith 10 carries, 53 yds, TD
                                Joe 10 carries, 37 yds
                                Ross 2 carries, 2 yds

Comment

Working...