Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

LMFAO redballjet...and there is the problem with Texas when they play Oklahoma...

They are far superior a team...but if they put an 8 or 9 man front on Peterson...Stoops will be able to counter that with a substandard passing game...and 1 on 1 match-ups...

and Dave's PA...Why the hell are you posting that here...lmfao...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

the only thing that can beat them is getting outcoached...
      That is a definite possibility with Brown...he seems to nearly always get outcoached in big games, especially against Oklahoma.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

If Oklahoma beats Texas this year...Mack Brown deserves to be fired...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

OSU comes out and looks like shit against San Diefago St.

although after the first play of the game...an 80 yard TD...

they shut down the offense...

an uninspired 26-7 Victory...

with the Big 10 season starting soon...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

So far so good...

Troy Smith...99 yards rushing...80 yards passing...a TD each...

Pittman...a sleeper this year...with 95 yards rushing...

Holmes...75 or so receiving yards...

and Ginn Jr. nearly unseen...

OSU has 325 yards in the first half...

Iowa has?????

OSU won't be beaten the rest of the way...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

24-0..Pittman 166 yards on the ground...

TBrown 115 yards...and antoher rushing TD...

Iowa driving on passes to former Erie, PA boy...Eddie Hinkel...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

OSU knocks IOWA out of the to 25...good fucking riddance...

31-6

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Well...OSU wins a game they should have lost...

and end up winning by 11...covering the spread.

Stupid turnovers...abound...

but they get it done when they have to. Penn State loses...so OSU can still share the title if they run the table.

I have to believe Penn State has another loss in them...

unfortunately...I think Ohio State has one as well...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Their remaining schedule...

@ Indiana
                    @ Minnesota (oh-oh)
                    Illinois
                    Northwestern
                    @ Michigan

I do think Ohio State can run the table...and if they do...no way they don't get in the BCS...in some shape or form...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Okay...this is one of those worry games...OSU up early on Minny...7-0...this could be a high scorer...

they get through today...

roll up on Illinois...then the worry game against Northwestern...

deep ball for Minnesota...46 yarder...will be 7-7 soon...

OSU's dbacks are suspect..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I don't know what happened...but Minnesota didn't score...

and OSU has the ball on Minnesota's 15 yard line...musta been a turnover...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

10-0

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

10-7

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

17-7...

Ginn...kickoff return for a td...way to go Minny...

way to kick to Ginn...

morons...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

17-10

Comment

Working...