X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Exhumed this fucker so the guys in the football thread won't get their pussy's hurt.....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Maybe if they come out with a first person hockey fight game for the PS3 I can revisit in the Football thread.
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

Talk about a weird moment.....

I worked for a minor-league hockey team in 00's...............

I'm watching the RED WINGS game the other night...and hear 'em say "...former Dallas Star, Chris Conner, now a Red Wing...."

Wow...he played there when I was there....

The salary cap has meant more room for role-playing guys on NHL teams....Damn cool

Comment

• Golden AWe
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Agree with Matt!

Btw, NHL Center Ice is a kewl thing to have...I have a satellite connection too...in the 90's we could see 5-20 games a year...now we can choose which game we like! It's unbelieveable...

My pick for the Stanley Cup this year is either The Bruins repeating or The Sharks.
          Originally posted by Cato
          Golden, why are you FAT?
          Originally posted by lesfunk
          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

The Bruins sure have someone in their back pocket in the commish's office. They are playing well though.

San Jose isn't winning anything.

I have no idea how the Habs almost beat the Bruins last year. They are fast, but just about the softest team in the league.

I think the Canucks are now the league's fastest team. Mason Raymond is back and looking as good as ever after his vertabrae injury.

Too bad David Booth is out, but the cap space saved for the next 6 weeks could be just enough to add another addition for the stretch run.

Sedins are looking like they are even better this year, which is hard to imagine.

Imagine what the Nucks will look like when Kesler starts playing up to his potential?

If they get the right offer they may trade Luongo or Schnneider. They could add another top 6 forward that way.
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
              Too bad David Booth is out, but the cap space saved for the next 6 weeks could be just enough to add another addition for the stretch run.
              David and my oldest boy won a Michigan State Championship together when they were kids.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Matt, I can guarantee you, if Datsyuk and Zetterberg were out for the Wings, they wouldn't have even made the playoffs....

The fact the Penguins did without both Crosby and Malkin for the entire second half of the season shows their depth....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Matt White
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  Matt, I can guarantee you, if Datsyuk and Zetterberg were out for the Wings, they wouldn't have even made the playoffs....

The fact the Penguins did without both Crosby and Malkin for the entire second half of the season shows their depth....
                  I'm just "givin' you the business" VA......

the salary cap was the best thing that happened to the NHL in the last 40 yrs....

I'm just glad you're not cheering for the Portland Pennguins now!

And I'm PISSED the WINGS aren't in the EAST!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Would've been Kansas City, but I getcha....

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Would've been Kansas City, but I getcha....
                      Now...if MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL would put in a hard cap........it'd be nice to see small market teams compete again

Comment

• aesop_2012

Originally posted by Matt White
                        And I'm PISSED the WINGS aren't in the EAST!!!
                        I wish that every day as well....I mean common...Philly, NYR, Wash, Pitt, and the Wings all in the East...Oh Man. One can dream.

Comment

• aesop_2012

Speaking of the NHL tonight...Watching Pitt job the Island tonight all without Sid, Letang, and Staal. Man what depth.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by aesop_2012
                            Speaking of the NHL tonight...Watching Pitt job the Island tonight all without Sid, Letang, and Staal. Man what depth.
                            And Michalek. And Lovejoy. And Park. And Jeffrey. And Bortuzzo. And Strait.

Comment

• aesop_2012

And Michalek. And Lovejoy. And Park. And Jeffrey. And Bortuzzo. And Strait.
                              Indeed. They're all missed. The amount of man games lost so far this season is staggering. And I thought last year was an anomaly...

Comment

• Matt White
                                • Jun 2004

What a night for Crosby Not to be in the lineup...........

Comment

Working...