Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Not at all, like I said, this is going to come back to bite Hillary and Scatterbrained-Lush in their asses, HARD.

Hillary already sent out a panic e mail begging for money after losing yet another debate last night, in which she actually admitted she could lose the nomination (which her arrogant ass had never done before)
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Not at all, like I said, this is going to come back to bite Hillary and Scatterbrained-Lush in their asses, HARD.

Hillary already sent out a panic e mail begging for money after losing yet another debate last night, in which she actually admitted she could lose the nomination (which her arrogant ass had never done before)

which leaves mom.......

wasn't mom fucking some reporterette?

A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
        which leaves mom.......

wasn't mom fucking some reporterette?

That's a hot MILF. I'd love to have her sitting on my face... and other bits of my anatomy.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          I'll get elected before Bernie Sanders does. No offense, Ford, but America ain't gonna elect him even IF he raised one hundred gazillion dollars. It just ain't gonna happen.
          That's EXACTLY what they said about Justin Trudeau....boy were they ever wrong...
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            I'll get elected before Bernie Sanders does. No offense, Ford, but America ain't gonna elect him even IF he raised one hundred gazillion dollars. It just ain't gonna happen.
            He should really get the whole libertarian vote because if he became president he would get absolutely nothing done as Congress wouldn't allow it, he's pro dope, not religious and he would stay out of foreign wars.

Why wouldn't a libertarian vote for that?

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Izzy Moreno
              Propaganda! I hope Sesh is making some money out of all of this advertising.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              The site hosting the page gets the advertising money, we don't do advertising.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                Sure you do - you do it for free for those other sites. Ban framing and restore what's left of your integrity, ye wee little man!
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  Well, you shouldn't allow this kind of propaganda here, then.

By the way, that faggot was directed at FROD, not you. Faggot.

Comment

• private parts
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2007

Sesh, all these ads better be paying for the site hosting. If you're allowing this for free, you're a bigger chump than I imagined.

What the fuck is this bullshit? Where am I? Bernie Sanders Army?
                    Yes. And if I'm not mistaken there is a thread where everyone complains about Bernie's vocal performance at the debates - totally speaks out of key
                    & forgets the words.
                    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by private parts
                      Yes. And if I'm not mistaken there is a thread where everyone complains about Bernie's vocal performance at the debates - totally speaks out of key
                      & forgets the words.
                      Anything about his hair & sexual orientation?

Comment

• private parts
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2007

Anything about his hair & sexual orientation?
                        There is some of that, but I don't think he's gay. Pretty sure Bernie banged Madonna in the 80's.
                        sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by private parts
                            There is some of that, but I don't think he's gay. Pretty sure Bernie banged Madonna in the 80's.
                            That proves nothing. Madonna has been known to let gay men do her. She was even married to one. Sean Penn.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              You honestly think this idiot rapper has the answer? Bernie is the answer? You do know even the "new Army" pretty much doesn't agree with you. Here, let me post a video that will probably get me banned but oh well. I'll be back.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Here it is. You can cower and cry about it but this guy gets it:

Comment

Working...