• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
    nowadays' ambient coldfishness.
    I have no idea what that means but I wholeheartedly agree!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      [size=4][b]Police: Teachers engage in threesome with 16-year-old student

I know they're pushing cooperative learning and group work now, but this is ridiculous...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Societies have grown more and more prudish over the last two decades - American society above all, but in Europe too.
        I'm not saying teen abuse is a matter of prudishness of course. But when such cases are raised, the media, which are a
        reflexion of society, quickly grab them and surf on people's higher "shockability".
        It's a pain in the ass that mentalities have changed that way, but as far as vigilance about youngsters I think it's a good
        thing. Some bastards will be caught more easily nowadays.
        Before, due to lighter mores and the teachers were much better considered socially (so pupils were afraid of them and wouldn't
        dare accuse them of anything), there were less cases revealed.
        Now that's change for the better, one of the rare advantages of nowadays' ambient coldfishness.
        School districts here are simply paying more attention out of threats of lawsuits, bottom line. And also with the increased scrutiny of teachers overall...

And if these chicks wanted a threesome, they could have gone to any bar or online for that. They don't need to be fucking underage students...
        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-03-2014, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          School districts here are simply paying more attention out of threats of lawsuits, bottom line. And also with the increased scrutiny of teachers overall...

And if these chicks wanted a threesome, they could have gone to any bar or online for that. They don't need to be fucking underage students...
          There seems to be a fetish of corrupting young students.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Societies have grown more and more prudish over the last two decades - American society above all, but in Europe too.
            I'm not saying teen abuse is a matter of prudishness of course. But when such cases are raised, the media, which are a
            reflexion of society, quickly grab them and surf on people's higher "shockability".
            It's a pain in the ass that mentalities have changed that way, but as far as vigilance about youngsters I think it's a good
            thing. Some bastards will be caught more easily nowadays.
            Before, due to lighter mores and the teachers were much better considered socially (so pupils were afraid of them and wouldn't
            dare accuse them of anything), there were less cases revealed.
            Now that's change for the better, one of the rare advantages of nowadays' ambient coldfishness.
            My wife thinks school hanky panky is talked about more in the news now. In the past it would be inappropriate to talk about such things in public. Maybe she's right.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• lesfunk
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Fuck. When I was in High School, my 10th grade science teacher had infamously knocked up a student years before. He was still teaching. They didn't fire him. I think it was kind of just hush hushed up.
              Those two sluts in LA? Well there's a whole lotta WIN there!
              http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Jesus fuck, if these girls need to get laid just go to a sports bar or something!

Gym teacher, 24, busted for having sex with 16-year-old student dozens of times including trysts at Catholic school
                1413892840309_wps_12_A_former_Catholic_high_sc.jpg
                Megan Mahoney, 24, was facing 30 counts of statutory rape for the incidents - some of which took place at the school on Staten Island
                Mahoney had engaged in inappropriate sexual behavior with the boy at least twice a week
                The former gym teacher could face up to four years in jail for each felony

By Louise Boyle for MailOnline

Published: 07:18 EST, 21 October 2014 | Updated: 12:05 EST, 21 October 2014

A former gym teacher has been charged for allegedly having sex numerous times with a male student.

Megan Mahoney, 24, was facing 30 counts of statutory rape after being arrested on Monday for incidents which took place over three months between Halloween last year and January 9, 2014.

Authorities said that Mahoney, a teacher at Moore Catholic High on Staten Island, had sex with the 16-year-old boy multiple times - including at the school.
                LINK

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

I'd fuck her. Repeatedly.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I wish there was a "Bad Teachers" female prison, and I was the warden.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

No shit. The quality of these skanks has went through the roof over the last 5 years or so.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                        I'd fuck her. Repeatedly.
                        With what?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                          With what?
                          Good question. Everything in the house.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            No shit! Man if I was the dude I wouldn't tell anybody. I would blackmail the teachers so that they could NEVER turn me down for a quick handie or suckie suckie.
                            Hehe. That works for a while, until the "victim" realizes that there is a lot more money to be made by suing the school district.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                              Hehe. That works for a while, until the "victim" realizes that there is a lot more money to be made by suing the school district.
                              Only a fag would wreck the Poontang Train for a few bucks. I'd ride that fucker until I graduated.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Don't be crass, Donnie.

Comment

Working...