X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
    "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

Book of Matthew. Retard.
    At least you're reading the word of God and not screwing retarded "teachers."
    Last edited by ELVIS; 08-11-2014, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I think these ho's working as teachers are just getting their egos stroked luring dumb young fucks to their pussies. Simple as that. Also if you are in college and can't cut the science and math classes, you become either a social worker or a teacher. Those are the two degrees you can actually land a job in and not have to know much math. So we don't exactly have the sharpest knives in the drawer as teachers anymore.

The high school slut becomes a teacher and she is still the high school slut.

Do you remember when the teacher was prom queen. Take it off! Take it all off!
      Last edited by Nitro Express; 08-11-2014, 11:54 AM.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This is just getting ridiculous now...

KENNER, La. — Two Louisiana teachers face felony charges after being suspected of having a three-way sexual relationship with a 16-year-old student. WGNO-TV reports Shelley Dufresne, 32, and …

Police: Teachers engage in threesome with 16-year-old student

POSTED 10:19 PM, OCTOBER 1, 2014, BY FOX 4 NEWSROOM, UPDATED AT 06:59AM, OCTOBER 2, 2014

KENNER, La. — Two Louisiana teachers face felony charges after being suspected of having a three-way sexual relationship with a 16-year-old student.

WGNO-TV reports Shelley Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, met the student after a football game on Sept. 12. Police said the three drove to Respess’ apartment where the trio engaged in simultaneous sex into the early morning hours of Sept. 13.

The student was 16 at the time of the incident but has since celebrated his 17th birthday. Former students allege the three had met to engage in sex multiple times, even documenting some of their encounters on video.

“This Rachel Respess was an English teacher of the victim last school year, so she did have some type of contact and knew him. Shelley Dufresne is his current teacher,” Kenner Police Chief Michael Glaser said.

Dufresne reportedly is married with three young children and the daughter of a St. Charles Parish judge. Respess is a second year teacher, having graduated high school in 2008.
        Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-02-2014, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          This is just getting ridiculous now...

KENNER, La. — Two Louisiana teachers face felony charges after being suspected of having a three-way sexual relationship with a 16-year-old student. WGNO-TV reports Shelley Dufresne, 32, and …

Police: Teachers engage in threesome with 16-year-old student

POSTED 10:19 PM, OCTOBER 1, 2014, BY FOX 4 NEWSROOM, UPDATED AT 06:59AM, OCTOBER 2, 2014

KENNER, La. — Two Louisiana teachers face felony charges after being suspected of having a three-way sexual relationship with a 16-year-old student.

WGNO-TV reports Shelley Dufresne, 32, and Rachel Respess, 24, met the student after a football game on Sept. 12. Police said the three drove to Respess’ apartment where the trio engaged in simultaneous sex into the early morning hours of Sept. 13.

The student was 16 at the time of the incident but has since celebrated his 17th birthday. Former students allege the three had met to engage in sex multiple times, even documenting some of their encounters on video.

“This Rachel Respess was an English teacher of the victim last school year, so she did have some type of contact and knew him. Shelley Dufresne is his current teacher,” Kenner Police Chief Michael Glaser said.

Dufresne reportedly is married with three young children and the daughter of a St. Charles Parish judge. Respess is a second year teacher, having graduated high school in 2008.
          Lucky little fucker!

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
            Lucky little fucker!
            No shit! Man if I was the dude I wouldn't tell anybody. I would blackmail the teachers so that they could NEVER turn me down for a quick handie or suckie suckie.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Wow... no kidding he "celebrated" his 17th birthday!!

School sure has changed since I was there...
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Damn, today's teachers are much cooler - and hotter - than they used to be.

Now for the first time I think I was born 25 years too soon.
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                  Wow... no kidding he "celebrated" his 17th birthday!!

School sure has changed since I was there...
                  No shit. When I was in grade school the teachers still hit you with a stick and the principal could paddle you. Most my teachers were bow wows, old hags or dudes. Not anyone I would have wanted to fuck. The ironic thing is, a 17 year old kid gets a threesome with two not bad looking teachers and he's a victim? I'm sure he just wanted to bolt when those teachers said, come over and we will fuck. Or he wanted to bolt when they started acting sexy and peeling their clothes.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

Do some of the teachers in France look like Brigitte Lahaie?

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                      Do some of the teachers in France look like Brigitte Lahaie?
                      Some have a face that may look like hers, but as for performances I can't tell you because they aren't exactly as direct as Brigitte.

They're my colleagues BTW - they've been for 21 years. I've never seriously dated a colleague - I'd rather keep the job at the workplace.

I think those two nymphomaniacs are rare cases. If you add the one who triggered this thread that's only 3 in the US in a few months, which isn't many.
                      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise

I'm not so sure, I think it's swept under the rug less now...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          No shit. When I was in grade school the teachers still hit you with a stick and the principal could paddle you. Most my teachers were bow wows, old hags or dudes. Not anyone I would have wanted to fuck. The ironic thing is, a 17 year old kid gets a threesome with two not bad looking teachers and he's a victim? I'm sure he just wanted to bolt when those teachers said, come over and we will fuck. Or he wanted to bolt when they started acting sexy and peeling their clothes.
                          Yeah, I think the kid my be traumatized and cursed with elevated expectations for the rest of his life.

But seriously, the "victim" thing is elevated, those two shouldn't be teachers. The 24-year old is forgivable, but the 34 year old is a shithead...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            This kind of thing was going on back when I was in school, but it was the male teachers banging the underage chicks. And the kids at school knew all about it. Coach Soandso was always sexing up the chicks, Teacher Whatshisname was actually dating one of the chicks, and everybody knew Coach Whosit was trying to screw with the girls. And odd as it may seem, we didn't think much of it. Coach Soandso and Coach Whosit finally wound up getting fired a couple years after I graduated. Teacher Whatshisname actually married the chick he was dating not long after she graduated.

So yeah, it was going on, just kinda kept quiet. Hell, I remember first day of the 11th grade, history class, Coach Soandso comes in and says to the whole class "Any girls who wanna get extra credit, wear short skirts and sit on the front row." And we all just laughed at it. If that happened today? The dude would be getting his brains beat all over that place by about 20 dads, all at the same time.
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Yeah, I think the kid my be traumatized and cursed with elevated expectations for the rest of his life.

But seriously, the "victim" thing is elevated, those two shouldn't be teachers. The 24-year old is forgivable, but the 34 year old is a shithead...
                              I know someone who changed their major to English Literature because they couldn't stand being around all the idiots in the College of Education at their university. Let's be honest. Many people who can't cut it in college to major in something that requires two semesters of calculus and classes that are intellectually challenging fall into Education as a major. You don't have to be a genius and you can get a job.

Now I'm not saying all teachers are idiots but we have people in our schools who aren't qualified for the job. Also if we really were serious about educating our schools would be better. It's about the money. It's about the politics. It's about the control. Parent participation on average is pretty pathetic as well. Unless you have enough parents to ride the school board the insane run the asylum. The corrupt politicians take over.

The whole thing eventually becomes corrupt. This why you have the current trend of private and charter schools. The public schools are becoming dysfunctional and that's sad.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Nov 2004

Societies have grown more and more prudish over the last two decades - American society above all, but in Europe too.
                                I'm not saying teen abuse is a matter of prudishness of course. But when such cases are raised, the media, which are a
                                reflexion of society, quickly grab them and surf on people's higher "shockability".
                                It's a pain in the ass that mentalities have changed that way, but as far as vigilance about youngsters I think it's a good
                                thing. Some bastards will be caught more easily nowadays.
                                Before, due to lighter mores and the teachers were much better considered socially (so pupils were afraid of them and wouldn't
                                dare accuse them of anything), there were less cases revealed.
                                Now that's change for the better, one of the rare advantages of nowadays' ambient coldfishness.

Comment

Working...