Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Well, she knew he was unstable and didn't seek appropriate treatment, and she taught him how to shoot...

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Angel
      It's all over twitter that the Westboro Baptist Church plans on going to CT. Scum of the earth.
      Who cares ??

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Satan
        What's their excuse for that? Are they claiming those kids were all gay? Since that's their usual explanation for why my Former Employer allegedly "hates" something.
        No. It's Gods wrath because they voted for gay marriage...and Obama. The entire Phelps family is "celebrating" this tragedy. It's disgusting.
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Who cares ??
          Those who give an iota about what that community is facing...and society in general.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Been following this thing all day on the radio. Autopsies were done on all the children. Can someone please explain this to me? Seriously? Autopsies? Please tell me it's not the full Y and everything else that goes with that. There is zero reason to desecrate these poor children any more. Check them & document wounds, I suppose remove the bullets, clean them up for their families to have their final wishes and goodbyes. Autopsies are to check for drugs, alcohol, poisons, diseases, malformations, abnormalities, determine an unknown cause of death, etc. We know what took these kids. The thought of them being..........just disgusts me to no end.

These dang coroner guys seem to autopsy everyone nowadays. Honestly, could you even request for yourself when you die that one not be performed unless suspicious circumstances were involved? or when we go are we pretty much the property of the government until they decide they are done dissecting us and choose to give our bodies back to our families?

Just bothers me.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Those who give an iota about what that community is facing...and society in general.
              They care about the Westboro freaks that you feel a need to mention ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
                Been following this thing all day on the radio. Autopsies were done on all the children. Can someone please explain this to me? Seriously? Autopsies? Please tell me it's not the full Y and everything else that goes with that. There is zero reason to desecrate these poor children any more. Check them & document wounds, I suppose remove the bullets, clean them up for their families to have their final wishes and goodbyes. Autopsies are to check for drugs, alcohol, poisons, diseases, malformations, abnormalities, determine an unknown cause of death, etc. We know what took these kids. The thought of them being..........just disgusts me to no end.

These dang coroner guys seem to autopsy everyone nowadays. Honestly, could you even request for yourself when you die that one not be performed unless suspicious circumstances were involved? or when we go are we pretty much the property of the government until they decide they are done dissecting us and choose to give our bodies back to our families?

Just bothers me.
                You're reading way too much into that...

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

No. It's Gods wrath because they voted for gay marriage...and Obama. The entire Phelps family is "celebrating" this tragedy. It's disgusting.
                  You're obviously drunk...

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

The cause of death seems obvious enough, so the only reason to cut into the children's bodies that I could imagine, would be to retrieve the bullets just to establish which weapons were used.

Not that it probably matters much at this point. The killer is dead, and so is his wackjob mother who allowed him to get anywhere near guns.
                    Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                    I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      You're obviously drunk...
                      I don't drink. Go read their tweets. What's wrong, Elbow? Is that YOUR church or something?

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

No...

But why do you feel the need to worry yourself with what a tiny hate group thinks ??

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

I don't drink.
                          Antidepressants ??

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                            Fuck off!

You mortals need to start taking responsibility for your own shit.
                            Hey we got to blame someone.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

After 11 pages...

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Comment

Working...