Another Shooting, This Time at ELEMENTARY SCHOOL in Connecticut....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    I love the Roth army...but not today...
    Thank you...

Twenty 5/6 year old babies are lying in a morg and many here are flinging crap like monkeys in a zoo as if it's just another day and business as usual here.
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• 78/84 guy
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      I can't believe what i'm about to say...

The person I think I agree with most in this thread is...LoungeMachine. Just go back and read his posts.

First of all, it's Saturday morning and I still got a knot in my stomach. i can't even put my feelings into words.

I believe in 2nd amendment rights to keep and bear arms, but I also believe in responsible gun control.

Banning all weapons will not work and will not ever happen in this country. Guns didn't kill these people. Guns are a tool. A sick, psychotic, EVIL person killed these people.

Nick posted regs in New York State and Blaze posted a graphic that made somewhat sense. Go read them again.

I find it amazing that I had to take a day long (8.5 hrs) course in Hunter Education just so I could go hunting and also get my Concealed Carry Permit, yet to buy a gun nothing of the sort is required.

Firearms can be a fantastic tool for sporting events (hunting and target shooting sports), though I don't recommend a person buy one strictly for self defense. Too many people that aren't proficient with a weapon under those circumstances get hurt.

Somehow, some way, better screening needs to be done in order for people to buy a weapon. This fuck was sick in the head yet he used weapons owned by his mom that weren't even locked up in a gun safe.
      This is the best post on here. IMO. I couldn't agree more. Guns are just a tool. THE MOST POWERFUL for the size. But we need to try and keep them out of the hands of fucked up people. But maybe thats impossible. I have never owned a gun or shot one in my life. Dont plan on it. My friends own them. I have no problem with that at all. One of them has a conceal & carry permit. I always feel a little safer knowing he has it sometimes, in this day and age ! My heart goes out to the families ! Just a sick sad day yesterday.

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ZahZoo
        Thank you...

Twenty 5/6 year old babies are lying in a morg and many here are flinging crap like monkeys in a zoo as if it's just another day and business as usual here.
        I think it's a way for people to vent emotions, and process this tragic event. I don't think (hope) that anybody means any harm.
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

They are heathens, that's the proper term! That doesn't mean I'm trying to "save" them, though. Get with it!
          Ah, but it's the difference between me calling you a "believer" or a "bible-thumper" isn't it...
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
            Thank you...

That's the thing that's killing me here, Twitter, FB... it's a fucking tragedy, and all you see is "we need more guns/god" bullshit. I don't even have kids and it's sickening. I feel terrible for those kids, and their parents.
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
              I like the way Sesh and others try to make God real
              in what universe did Sesh ever try to make God real?

while everybody argues on proving intangibles, I'm just going to acknowledge that at least Elvis is quoting Mike Adams instead of the other guy, which is a step in a positive direction, although I only know of the guy as a health advocate not someone who comments on media.
              The bit about antidepressants as a common denominator is accurate, as well as the assessment that they were probably toast in the mental department to begin with. Big pharma stuff will never be addressed in the mainstream media.

There are a lot of gung ho God people who are completely off their rocker and there are some that use what's offered in a way that makes them better people. The only thing that compares it to prejudice is that both are generalizations in different contexts.
              Sorry this thread turned into every other one.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Apr 2005

I will say some of the guns you can buy in this day in age are fucking way over the top. And really have no point to them. They are NOT hunting guns. Or for protection.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

while everybody argues on proving intangibles, I'm just going to acknowledge that at least Elvis is quoting Mike Adams instead of the other guy, which is a step in a positive direction, although I only know of the guy as a health advocate not someone who comments on media.
                  The bit about antidepressants as a common denominator is accurate, as well as the assessment that they were probably toast in the mental department to begin with. Big pharma stuff will never be addressed in the mainstream media.

There are a lot of gung ho God people who are completely off their rocker and there are some that use what's offered in a way that makes them better people. The only thing that compares it to prejudice is that both are generalizations in different contexts.

Out of thanks, but thanks...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jacksmar
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                    OK, he's back. Thought your account had gotten hacked earlier, one of your posts actually made sense and was seemingly agenda-free...
                    Some of us have other things to do than remain here 24/7. Your a shit hot guitarist with real feel and finesse. You should be playing on the beach here on weekends drinking tequila and rum shots.

That being said....
                    I'll protect myself from the beach trash here that would stick a guy for 17 bucks to get their tweak for the night.

And leaving innocent children to be hunted without protection is reprehensible.
                    Last edited by jacksmar; 12-15-2012, 01:55 PM.
                    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• jacksmar
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Nadler is a cunt.

Nadler voted NO on making it a crime to harm a fetus during another crime.

Nadler is a cunt.
                      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by bigbadbrian
                        tough titty! I'm posting bible verses next. You heathens had best close your eyes.

“for god so loved the world, that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." john 3:16
                        king james was so much cooler...
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Gun shows are required to abide by Federal laws.
                          Now if only the people who them them did.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

In exactly the same way bible thumpers and christians and muslims and buddists and others etc... humans, make him real.

Just like non-believers make him or the idea of, real.

By assuming it is something tangible to be discussed.

Define me...lable me...blame me...the arrogance of everyone ....That, is the deffinition of what is wrong.

Someday, I want to see a post here by anyone who has some idea of what reasons people assume they are so smart and sure they know it all.

I am quite sure all people everywhere cry into the same dream every night...then wake to believe only what they have been given, to you that today, you think you own it.

.........and that is what gets us by...... but this talk, all your silly shit, that we are all different and some ask for wisdom others say they have enough, all you want.............................. I know better.
                            Last edited by clarathecarrot; 12-15-2012, 02:15 PM.
                            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                              Full Member Status

• May 2010

78/84 ..I will say some of the guns you can buy in this day in age are fucking way over the top. And really have no point to them. They are NOT hunting guns. Or for protection.

This thread/post reminds me of people who are doomsday preppers....like they don't understand the meaning of the words....I can't help but laugh.

Like when all the nukes hit or the asteroid hits we are suddenly going to forget 100,000 years of existence and all wake ip with cromagnon backs and the innability to make flint pud pounding tools.

About two days after all this armageddon happends I am sure everyone will pop there head up and say ...do you hear that I think it's the cable guy I wonder if the Tulane game is on...

There are alot of confused people on this planet and they lack guidence from adults and the unity of family all undemined by free thinkers and the left.

You know the ones who have all the answers.

By dissmantling the family and elevating idiots to places of authority, politics and the media, loud mother fuckers with a bone to pick and nothing trully interesting to say, all over the place lacking any true direction, we are destroying a childs ability to learn ideals that will guide them thru life in times of trials and tribulation.
                              Last edited by clarathecarrot; 12-15-2012, 02:36 PM.
                              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                                I'll get over it....

Perhaps you should look in the mirror and reconsider why a fairy tale controls your life....
                                Why do you think it does...

Comment

Working...