X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Angel
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      Keep posting....Lounge's gay thread still has mine beat.
      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
        What kind of dog are you? You remind me of those little ankle biters, that never shut the fuck up. Yapping all the fucking time.

I would tell you to go hump your friends leg, but it doesn't sound like he has one.
        At least c-dog can inherit his socks...

Comment

• VetteLS5
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          possessed vehicles defy logic
          To steal someone else's greeting...

Holy Shit, It's Pete's Brother!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
            I'm sure if Sesh bans WARF and Donnie next, there will be nothing but good, good, good vibrations around here.
            Dude, are you seriously questioning anyone elses' decisions regarding banning? You banned Angel FFS, for nothing she posted at Chats...

You guys are really bringing back that old school Van Halen board spirit! (from the Pleasure Dome and Links)...

Comment

• cynthia
              Banned
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              WARF's not posting.
              at least until the degenerate is still sober

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              I'm not sure why you would give a fuck either way as for years now you've come across as the guy desperate to have his own mini copy version if this site(fuck knows why).

Away and enjoy yourself at it.

Hosting is cheaper nowadays, maybe this time you will finally keep one going long enough to give the rest of us some fucking peace.
              Bravo

pay no never mind to Warham the last thing he knows about is how to run a website. he's always sticking his nose where it doesnt belong just like you mentioned.

the question is how long will RothChats last? shit I forgot what fucking version of the site it is. i think it's 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did WARF build it? Did donate? whose responsible?

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Dude, are you seriously questioning anyone elses' decisions regarding banning? You banned Angel FFS, for nothing she posted at Chats...

You guys are really bringing back that old school Van Halen board spirit! (from the Pleasure Dome and Links)...
                Hey...do you know how many notches up the ladder my "internet cred" went up because of that?

Banned from one board because of what I said at another. Damn, I bet even flaps can't claim that one!
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                  You either have to claim cadaverdog as on "your team" or not.

If not, then the war between the sites appears to be over for now and you should STFU and stop trying to stir shit up with your lame blame game.

If he is, then obviously "your team" hasn't stopped either.
                  Your assumptions are off base... C-Dog™ is not a moderator or administrator at the Fans site. He's a regular member at both of these sites. Well was... No longer here I guess.

If I were to follow your logic... then when I use the term "my team" I would be speaking on behalf of Von, ChefCraig, NickDfresh and a host of others who are registered and post at both sites. I was speaking on behalf of the Roth Fans Admin team only to publicly dispel the assertions that this mess is a "site war". It's not.

If you had taken the time to read my posts the last several days in this thread you would have found I was engaged in a dialog with your admin staff here on what we can do to end this shit. Not stir it up further... as you've chosen to do...

My dialog with "your team" in this thread has completed. I will continue to work together with them in the background to further the peace... where possible.
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cynthia
                    at least until the degenerate is still sober

Bravo

pay no never mind to Warham the last thing he knows about is how to run a website. he's always sticking his nose where it doesnt belong just like you mentioned.

the question is how long will RothChats last? shit I forgot what fucking version of the site it is. i think it's 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did WARF build it? Did donate? whose responsible?
                    It's not very easy assuming an alias is it?

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Wait, I missed something - who banned Angel for something she said at which site? Very cuntfused.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                        Wait, I missed something - who banned Angel for something she said at which site? Very cuntfused.
                        I'm banned from the other site because of something I posted here.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                          I'm banned from the other site because of something I posted here.
                          Not exactly...
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Northern Girl
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                            I was engaged in a dialog with your admin staff here on what we can do to end this shit. Not stir it up further...
                            Yes, clearly that was your intent here...

Now not to say I told you so, but even with the obvious absence of what many here consider the "source of infection" from this mess (Roth Fans staff, Team Butt Hurt™, etc...) "the problem" persists as I accurately described.

While JHale claims he meant otherwise... his statement in post #639 on page 16 was not only prophetic it has proved rather accurate... Sorry JH... the glove fit... we can't acquit.

Well I'm still here. Clearly ignoring this shit and sitting on the Army sidelines with your thumbs up your ass

My dialog with "your team" in this thread has completed.
                            I don't have a team, which is why I can actually see things objectively, which you clearly can't and don't want to.
                            Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I think he's being objective. I even commend him for the effort and I think we all share the same goal.

I think though that further conversation about it is futile and really the best thing to do is stop discussing it. The main antagonists have went silent, lets everyone else move on. If someone goes to DLRF and stirs up trouble, please ban them. Don't let them trash your site for their own personal vendettas. I think you'll find that if people continue to make nuisances of themselves here, and continue to drag this out beyond this point, it will result in those individuals getting banned as well.

If you want to post here and enjoy yourself, stop responding to this this thread. If you want to paint a target on your back, start a new topic or respond to that topic. If you feel the need to reiterate what someone else has already said, go thank their post and feel good about yourself.

I'm going to close this thread in the hopes that you fuckers finally shut up about it.
                              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Working...