X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by FORD
    There were some serious gaps in logic in that movie......

For example, the confrontation begins because the truck driver is apparently pissed off that Dennis Weaver dared to pass him on a hill, which means the old beat up truck was driving slow. Certainly typical of trucks on hills, especially older trucks.

Yet in the rest of the movie, this beat up old truck (1955 Peterbilt, I think?) is able to keep up with a brand new car (it was a 71 Plymouth Valiant used in the film) including on several steep hills. You see Weaver checking his speedometer as it goes up to 80......90.....100 MPH, and this 18 wheeled rustbucket from Hell is still on his ass.... up a hill?

Yeah right........

Works for a movie, I guess. But not even remotely logical.
    possessed vehicles defy logic
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Donnie has done nothing Ban Worthy....
      This.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        possessed vehicles defy logic
        The truck wasn't possessed though. The driver was batshit crazy, but apparently an ordinary human.

A possessed truck (or driver) would have taken out more than a phone booth and a couple of snake cages. And the school bus full of kids definitely would have been toast!
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Oh for fuck's sake.

Let me give you guys some unsolicited and probably unappreciated advice, for free. It's my mantra whenever I post in a thread like this.

Before you hit submit on that post, read it again. Now read it again. Is whatever you are about to say really worth stirring up all this shit again? Do you really want to deal with it for the next few pages while people rehash the same bull shit again? Are you SURE you want to be the guy (or girl) that keeps this going another 5 pages?

If not, then hit the damn back button and go read another thread. Better yet, don't open this one next time you come across it. You'll have less heartburn over it all and less angst over someone somewhere on the internet saying hurtful things about you. Those big meanies. They aren't worth your time anyway.

If you do think it's a good idea to hit that 'post' button even after reading it a few times, then chances are you just might be one of those that's part of the problem.

I can appreciate Zahzoo for wanting this to go away and settle down but at this point the best way to put something behind you is to stop dragging it back up in front of everyone. Just ignore it to death.

Yes, I appreciate and understand the ironicy involved in my post.
          I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love

Yes, I appreciate and understand the ironicy involved in my post.
            I was wondering that......

Seems to me, what we have here, is a circular firing squad of loaded purses.

People bitching about people bitching about people bitching.......

It's like some want to be "above the fray" by only pointing out what some of us in the fray keep pointing out.....

It's like a game......Six degrees of

Hey!!!...I dont touch the socks that touch the socks that he uses.....
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
              Well, if he hasn't yet, why would he now? I would give WARF an ultimatum. If he comes here again on one of his drunken rampages, that's it! He's been given more chances than anyone else. You have all admitted he's uncontrollable. That's why Zah's post kind of pissed me off. Come back in a month and evaluate the situation. Anyone can sober up for a week.
              So WARF is the reason the Roth Army was/is in disarray? No one else in this thread has any culpability at all for what's happened?

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Donnie has done nothing Ban Worthy....
                Did c-dog do anything ban worthy? Considering the long history of the site?

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                  So WARF is the reason the Roth Army was/is in disarray? No one else in this thread has any culpability at all for what's happened?
                  What's with the faux righteous indignation act?
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Do you really care?

Or are you just trolling?
                    You don't know me very well apparently.

Fuck yeah I care.

Anyone who's known me from day fucking one around here knows I care.

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                      What's with the faux righteous indignation act?
                      It was a serious question. If WARF is the evil mastermind behind the plot to bring down the Roth Army, shouldn't he be banned instead of say c-dog, who's been a one-trick pony since the day he registered?

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

It was a serious question. If WARF is the evil mastermind behind the plot to bring down the Roth Army, shouldn't he be banned instead of say c-dog, who's been a one-trick pony since the day he registered?
                        A serious question best asked of Sesh...don't you think?
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Did c-dog do anything ban worthy? Considering the long history of the site?
                          He got drunk on Mad Dog 20/20 and mistook Sesh's bagpipes for a wool sock.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

You mean a one trick dog?

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

It's like some want to be "above the fray" by only pointing out what some of us in the fray keep pointing out.....

:
                              Sesh...can we rename the thread...this is probably the best description of its moronic content
                              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

You don't know me very well apparently.

Fuck yeah I care.

Anyone who's known me from day fucking one around here knows I care.
                                Your absences and apathy say otherwise....

Maybe if you actually cared about the conversation, you'd pay a little more attention to what certain people have actually done to webmasters, mods, and posters here while you were gone.....
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...