OH FFS: Van Halen Australian Tour 2013 Looks Likely (With BOTH Singers ?!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
    This sounds like some bullshit the Tasmanian Devil would come up with, which 99% of the time is pure bullshit.
    That was the first thing I thought..."is this a MelodiCROCK story?"
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• fraroc
      Commando
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      Completely agree....

You could give me VIP passes, a meet and greet, and front row seats.....

I will not go to that....
      Just think about it, wouldn't it be epic to see Dave's songs completley destroy Sammy's songs?

I'm an optimist, BITE ME.
      Last edited by fraroc; 01-29-2013, 11:27 PM.
      How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• SparkieD
        Veteran
        • Sep 2006

No. FUCK NO!!!

Just fucking no!

Please direct me to the twat who came up with this bullshit. I wanna bash his skull in.
        Originally posted by Tiki-Tom You're one classy tattooed bombshell in my book.
        Originally posted by rustoffa
        Three words. WE WERE THERE.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I'm calling bullshit on this bullshit...

Comment

• big fatty
            Head Fluffer
            • Jul 2004

Eddie did say there was a big surprise coming in 2013 that he couldn't talk about yet, at the time of the Esquire magazine article.

This would be a big surprise allright. But not the one I wanted, more of a freaking nightmare. Most certainly bullshit coming from Australia.

Van Halen really outta sue the shit outta these jerk-off fuckwads down under that start all these horseshit lies, especially Melodicrock. I fuckin' hate that goof.
            Last edited by big fatty; 01-30-2013, 12:03 AM. Reason: add something

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Completely agree....

You could give me VIP passes, a meet and greet, and front row seats.....

I will not go to that....
              How about meet and punch someone in the face passes? I'd go with one a those.

Yeah, it ain't goin' down like this. No way. Ed said that era has "gone off to college". It's up to the faithful to make sure that shit never graduates.

Comment

• TJMKID
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

Rumours are also flying that the tour will feature both of the band’s frontmen from across their lengthy career – David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar. Hagar replaced David Lee Roth as vocalist in 1985, before parting ways with the band in 1996. Hagar then rejoined the group for two years in 2003 to tour a best-of record.

COMPLETE DOGSHIT !!

No way in hell that Cabo Cunt is touring with Dave or Ed again. Besides the lingering bad blood from the '04 tour and that retarded book, it makes no financial sense. They've already had 2 very profitable tours with Dave so that's 100% proof there's no market demand for Van Hagar tunes being played live.

It's actually a surefire way to decrease everyone's profit margins by adding a fucking dead weight like Haggis because he won't help raise ticket prices and he sure as hell won't make them big enough to sell out football stadiums like U2 or Madonna. No one is going to take one for the team like Haggis did for Sobolewski on the 2004 tour.

The only far-out idea of why this would happen is if Dave found out he had vocal cord nodules and his doctor told him he couldn't sing more than 45 minutes per night --- then EVH might twist his arm and let Haggis join the tour so it could be a complete 2-hr. show every night and they can charge full ticket prices. However, I'd think Dave wouldn't even tour if he had some health problem like that.

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

"Ched's dead baby, Ched's dead"
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• TJMKID
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

I actually would tolerate Haggis touring with VH under ONE CONDITION ONLY --- Mike Anthony also joins so we can see the ORIGINAL Van Halen one more time.

Hopefully, the Roth-era set would happen first so I can head for the exits when Cabo Cunt takes the stage --- gotta beat traffic!

Last edited by TJMKID; 01-30-2013, 01:30 AM.

Comment

• TJMKID
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

OH FUCK --- maybe this Haggis reunion might actually be happening?

Listen to what Sobolewski says at 1:22

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Guys....that is a standard ploy by some hack journalist.

Just make the statement "Rumours say...." and then make up whatever you fucking want.

Here is where the non-communication of Howdy Doody Mountain is beneficial.

Reporter says what?

The sistaz don't say shit....and it fades away.....

That is just bullshit.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony...the 2013 "Cruisin' and Boozin'" tour...

No way Sam and Mike come back. That would mean Ed has to push Wolfgang aside, and I really don't see him doing that.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Little Texan
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony...the 2013 "Cruisin' and Boozin'" tour...

No way Sam and Mike come back. That would mean Ed has to push Wolfgang aside, and I really don't see him doing that.
                            Yeah, 'cause you know that Sammy isn't going to do it unless his "other half" is involved.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

ESQ: What are you going to do with all the material that you wrote with Sammy Hagar?

EVH: Oh, I hadn't thought about that. That's some great music. They're just on vacation, maybe. They're off to college and they're going their own way. Who knows?

I'm starting to think that the Hagar era just graduated from community college, couldn't find work and crashed back at Mom and Dad's house.

Comment

• sadaist
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
                                Just think about it, wouldn't it be epic to see Dave's songs completley destroy Sammy's songs?

Yes it WAS epic when I saw it on the 2002 Sam & Dave tour.
                                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...