OH FFS: Van Halen Australian Tour 2013 Looks Likely (With BOTH Singers ?!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fourthcoming
    I still don't understand why people hate on Mike. Yeah, he sided with that rediculous excuse for a rock and roll front man....but what was the guy supposed to do....sit on his ass, not make music, and align himself with a highly dysfuntional shell of a band while being dealt a newly reworked shitty contract?
    I don't hate the dude at all...and his tech, Kevin Dugan is beyond cool. But he's fine where he is now, and let's not overlook the fact that the VH rhythm section has NEVER sounded this cool. Not a bag on the dude, Wolf just smokes that much. So unless Wolf is suddenly like "I'm bored, I wanna go play with dudes my own age" MA coming back is completely unnecessary.

Not to mention probably still kinda AWKWARD after their photoshopping him off the 6-pack covers...
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by big fatty
      They could play 2 nights in each city of the tour. One show with Dave, and the other with Sammy.

Eddie would be happily rolling in the dough, and Dave and Sam will try to outdo each other, with Dave ultimaely kicking Sammy's ass like last time.

The unprecedented type of tour would draw larger crowds all over and then everyone can see that Classic Van Halen is the ONLY Van Halen that matters.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
        I don't hate the dude at all...and his tech, Kevin Dugan is beyond cool. But he's fine where he is now, and let's not overlook the fact that the VH rhythm section has NEVER sounded this cool. Not a bag on the dude, Wolf just smokes that much. So unless Wolf is suddenly like "I'm bored, I wanna go play with dudes my own age" MA coming back is completely unnecessary.

Not to mention probably still kinda AWKWARD after their photoshopping him off the 6-pack covers...
        In 1984 Van Halen had a class road management team and road crew. It didn't matter if you were just a day hire they treated you like part of the team. Dugan was bass tech and on the road management team that year.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
          My lone beef with Mike is the forward he wrote to Sam's book. Before he did that, I thought maybe, if he wrote a book, that my be something. His forward is just a mini version of Sam's book. He even works in a half assed apology to Sam for how he sided with Ed and Al in '96.
          That whole "If Sam says it happened, it did" passage really made me grind my teeth. Fine, you got the bass player's job in Chickensheet. No need to grovel, just do your job well, and you'll be OK. Then again, that's what he did in VH, and look how that worked out. So I guess it's understandable why we get these "More ice cubes for your drink, Mr. Hagar?" types of moments.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
            That whole "If Sam says it happened, it did" passage really made me grind my teeth. Fine, you got the bass player's job in Chickensheet. No need to grovel, just do your job well, and you'll be OK. Then again, that's what he did in VH, and look how that worked out. So I guess it's understandable why we get these "More ice cubes for your drink, Mr. Hagar?" types of moments.
            The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Carmine
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

Nope...if they do this, I'm done...

I've seen a David Lee Roth fronted Van Halen 10 times live...

I've got a new David Lee Roth fronted kick-ass Van Halen album...

If it comes to happen with both singers...They'll never see another dime from me...

Comment

• NIN1211
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Carmine
                Nope...if they do this, I'm done...

I've seen a David Lee Roth fronted Van Halen 10 times live...

I've got a new David Lee Roth fronted kick-ass Van Halen album...

If it comes to happen with both singers...They'll never see another dime from me...
                Fuck....Now I want Chickenfeces back......

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

If they have anything to do with that fuckhead Spambot, that is it for me.

Hey, I got ADKOT, and got to see them live with Dave again. I am fine with that.

If they want to lose hundreds of thousands of fans by sucking Spambot's peepee again, hey that is their decision.

But I do not see it happening.

They are fine with Dave.

Why the fuck would they want to go backwards?

Comment

• NIN1211
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    If they have anything to do with that fuckhead Spambot, that is it for me.

Hey, I got ADKOT, and got to see them live with Dave again. I am fine with that.

If they want to lose hundreds of thousands of fans by sucking Spambot's peepee again, hey that is their decision.

But I do not see it happening.

They are fine with Dave.

Why the fuck would they want to go backwards?
                    Shit....bring Gay Cherone back as well....Mark Stone, are u available? WTF..the guy from Night Ranger played keyboards for them(behind the stage) in the early 90's...Fritz come on down your the next contestant on the this is your life...

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Momshell
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2012

Are these rumors rampant everywhere or just here? Just wondering what it's gonna take to get an official response from someone?
                      Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                        It's got what it takes....

So tell me why can't this be love!

That's not Sammy Hagar (tits are too small!)...

Comment

• NIN1211
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2012

Attached Files

Comment

• NIN1211
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by NIN1211

gee Dave....what should I do next...can i tend the rabbits?

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Momshell
                              Are these rumors rampant everywhere or just here? Just wondering what it's gonna take to get an official response from someone?
                              I saw the rumor from two different sources including the one posted by VA. Not exactly rampant. Probably a load of crap.

Comment

• Halen High
                                Commando
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                                With Mike I think it's a case of, "whichever way the wind blows."

Comment

Working...