"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by NIN1211
    Chickenfeces

hahaha
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Jesus, just what the planet needs, yet another blathering "ched-itorial" from the Red Rectum. Hey Sam, the next time Chickenpeed plays a show at a livestock fair, feel free to urinate on the fence surrounding the grounds.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Sammy would kill for a piece of cheese.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Everyone has their idols. The people who influenced them. For some it was Jimmy Page. For others it was Jimi Hendrix. For Sammy Hagar it was Wavy Gravy.

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

My bad. I issued a personal invite to Molly and Bozo to come visit me here. Think they'll be dumb enough??

"Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• NIN1211
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Angel
              My bad. I issued a personal invite to Molly and Bozo to come visit me here. Think they'll be dumb enough??

www.gunderson.tv
              Nope...they have no backing at Spam's own page.....our work is done!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by gbranton
                All this talk about Sambo's book has got me thinking. If you are in a book store and they have copies of "Red..." but no copies of "Crazy From the Heat", then obviously you are in:

I know this post was from daze ago, but I am just now catching up on the latest bullshit coming out of the Fat One's asshole (in his face).

I have been keeping my eyes out for a used copy of "CHED: Autobiography Of A Bitter Shitface Tequila Salesman" at my local used media store.

When I find a copy I will buy it. Yes, but it is for a good cause. And being used, Spamulus Shittius won't see a fucking dime.

Then I will take it home, rip it up into pieces, and BURN it.

And I will post pics.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jetstream
                  they are more like some kind of bad adhesive called 'super goop', an all natural compound made from chicken feet which can't hold shit together

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Snicker.... I'm heading for my first banning EVER. I haven't had this much fun since WARF and I hunted down Annie Kuzma. We " are about to get thrown off the page permanantly from an undisclosed source via FACEBOOK ADMINISTRATION"...I'm shaking in my boots, lol.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by light 'em up!
                      And Ted Templeman told me, when he signed Van Halen, they were called something else, and he wanted to name them after the guitar player. He said on the first Van Halen record, he took the first Montrose record in there and said, "Boom. We're going to have eight great songs, they're going to be this long, they're going to be this tempo." And pretty much patterned the whole thing after it – right down to saying, "Why don't you guys get Sammy Hagar to sing in this band? He's been thrown out of Montrose." That's a true story!
                      [/url]
                      I have known Spamulus Flatulus was fired from Montrose for over 20 years. Was told by a Warner Bros. A & R dude who was involved with them in the 70s. Though of course I am sure Spambot has a different story to tell....fucking tool....

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                        Snicker.... I'm heading for my first banning EVER. I haven't had this much fun since WARF and I hunted down Annie Kuzma. We " are about to get thrown off the page permanantly from an undisclosed source via FACEBOOK ADMINISTRATION"...I'm shaking in my boots, lol.
                        Link to Sam's FB page please...I would LOVE to be banned for my comments
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• K-tuna
                          Groupie
                          • Jan 2012

Theres a pic from the MSG show of CHAD SMITH hanging with ED, ALEX and WOLFIE while Chickendick was playing the Tonight Show the same night.

Chad would rather hang with Alex...LOL
                          "I Don't feel tardy...."

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Dude...post it here!

Comment

• Grant
                              Sniper
                              • Feb 2005

Here it is...

This site is also polling ADKOT vs Chickenfeed III at (so far) only 60% in favour to 40%...

...anyone who voted for the latter are about as demented as that dero dropkick on Jerry Springer who traded in his smokin' hot (and smart and elegant) brunette girlfriend for that old grumpy 80-something year old wrinkled hag...

...as Jerry said, "Where do we find these people?"
                              Last edited by Grant; 03-09-2012, 06:55 AM.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

The above pic says it all about Chickenfoot.Love it
                                I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                                Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

Working...