"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Is Edward a caveman ??
    love that pic...ed looks like he came from the stoneage...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Is Edward a caveman ??
      Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
      Reminds me of that Van Halen Guitar Hero game from a few years back, where Ed's character was apparently modeled on a Geico caveman.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

And Dave from the circus...

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
          Reminds me of that Van Halen Guitar Hero game from a few years back, where Ed's character was apparently modeled on a Geico caveman.

Planet Of The Eds...

Comment

• Jetstream
            Foot Soldier
            • Dec 2011

Ed is playing like from another planet right now...not only did he go back to top form from them days of Van Halen I, he went even further back to the dawn of time when the very blueprint of awesome was first divined. And it is great that he did, because we all know that Dave was there too...who else would invent the wheel to get this thing going
            I got lost in the...

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

And Dave from the circus...
              it's been worse...

Roth Army Icon
              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

I'm a little concerned with that huge deep scar on his right wrist/forearm. WTF? Listening to As Is, maybe he had some bionics installed?
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• gbranton
                  Veteran
                  • Aug 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
                  I'm a little concerned with that huge deep scar on his right wrist/forearm. WTF? Listening to As Is, maybe he had some bionics installed?
                  He sobered up and listened to Up For Breakfast......

We had WHO as a lead singer? Oh shit....
                  "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Zing!
                    Veteran
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by sadaist
                    I know a couple people who have had similar wrist surgery as Ed. They say it is a long and painful surgery to recover from - leaves a pretty wicked scar, and even that hurts for quite awhile. They have to massage the scar many times a day and do lots of stretching. I think someone said they noticed Ed rubbing his wrist from time to time at the Henson Studios show the other night. From what I've heard, it sounds like Ed is playing like he might never get to play again.
                    My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

it's been worse...
                      You could be BANNED for posting gay pics of Dave like that...

Post the cool ones, like this...

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                        I know a couple people who have had similar wrist surgery as Ed. They say it is a long and painful surgery to recover from - leaves a pretty wicked scar, and even that hurts for quite awhile. They have to massage the scar many times a day and do lots of stretching. I think someone said they noticed Ed rubbing his wrist from time to time at the Henson Studios show the other night. From what I've heard, it sounds like Ed is playing like he might never get to play again.

And that's what scares the fuck out of me. This new album is just beyond good. I would hate to see him finally come full circle & be healthy & tearing it up again with Dave only to be saying goodbye.
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Zing!
                          Always with them negative waves Zing!

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                            Always with them negative waves Zing!

My Wave.....buddy.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 02-04-2012, 08:06 PM. Reason: I now surf No Cal suck it so cal suck buddies.
                            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Zing!
                              Veteran
                              • Oct 2011

No negatives - I want Ed and the boys to play for as long as possible. I don't piss on the parade. That's Sammy.

This is a celebration people. Let's enjoy the incredible ride - I have a feeling this is what we'll be telling our grandkids about. And how lucky are we to get to see the emergence of a groundbreaking, earth-shattering band not once, but twice? Unreal. You won't find a more positive person than me right now. Walking on fucking sunshine!
                              My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

good on ya sunni... that's the best song on superunknown.

Comment

Working...