X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    I didn't see the pics, but I know WARF was PISSED about it. I remember stumbling across WARF's attack thread..

HymerRoid eventually got nuke pw3nd by Nick and ran off.
    Yeah, that bully nick, always picking on the weak ones....
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

That guy is scary...Nick, that is..

HymeRoid was a 300lb bottle of vinegar and water, and I can't say I'll miss BF's IHOP reviews..

Oh well, somewhere out there is a chatroom with his name on it.

See you guys later...

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

You know, I've been pondering over this... If all that Blackflag allegedly did was post a pic of Loungie playin' his bass and in put it as his avitar. Why'd he make such a big stink (and draw massive attention) over it when people prolly would've just assumed it was a pic of Wolfie and never even known it was Lounge? :confused:

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by MAX
          You know, I've been pondering over this... If all that Blackflag allegedly did was post a pic of Loungie playin' his bass and in put it as his avitar. Why'd he make such a big stink (and draw massive attention) over it when people prolly would've just assumed it was a pic of Wolfie and never even known it was Lounge? :confused:

I dont know or care what Lounge looks like but that shit right there was funny.

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX

Are you trolling me? Are you even remotely serious? How would you feel about some random person running around using pictures of you?

Do you not realize how unstable some people really are, especially the ones that get wound up over shit on a message board about an 80s band that hasn't put out anything new in a decade? Getting upset about shit that gets posted here to the point that you go out and dig up personal information on the person and spread it around is deranged. People that do that have issues and do you really want those sorts of people to have personal info on you?

I personally do not count it as something small and not noteworthy. It is problematic at best and deeply concerning.

We have no way of knowing what that person is like behind their computers and you REALLY do not want them getting their hands on your info. Their antics could be benign but they could just as easily be malicious. You have no way of knowing until it's too late. It frankly is not a small deal.

If you've really been pondering this and you think that it's not a big deal then you need to ponder it some more, man.

If I were the one running the show, I'd ban ANYONE that did it. Without hesitation. I take very little seriously around here, but I take that very, very seriously.
            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Make Love Not War,Peeps.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

The moral to all of this is to just be very careful what you put on the Internet...anywhere on the Internet. If you don't want something shown on a message board, you shouldn't be putting up that same info on Youtube, photobucket, myspace, facebook, etc... Once it's out there on 1 site, it's pretty much free reign to end up anywhere. Doesn't really matter if you only want to share it with one community site and not another. Once it's in public domain, all bets are off.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

So True.
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by sadaist
                    The moral to all of this is to just be very careful what you put on the Internet...anywhere on the Internet. If you don't want something shown on a message board, you shouldn't be putting up that same info on Youtube, photobucket, myspace, facebook, etc... Once it's out there on 1 site, it's pretty much free reign to end up anywhere. Doesn't really matter if you only want to share it with one community site and not another. Once it's in public domain, all bets are off.
                    That's all well and good but the reality is and shall always remain............the guy didn't do what the management requested of him!
                    Originally posted by vandeleur
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                      True,

However we're a community here, and as a community we've agreed to abide by a very few rules set forth by the owner, founder, and upper management.

The rules are few and simple. Black flag violated one of them before, was warned, did it again, and ended up asking to be banned

Katie broke the dick pic rule and was banned. Andy Taylor posted questionable materials that threatended the welfare of the site.

katydid actually tried to get the site shut down as well. Same with others.

UNLESS you've become a threat to the site, you pretty much have the backing and support of the team here. Heck even Savicki was protected fromwhat he thought was a threat.

Black flag was simply and politely asked to remove a pic from his avatar because he was using it as a warning shot that he was about to post personal info. We know this because he said so to others here. Blatantly. He refused. He made a choice, and paid the price.

His threats to me and mine, plus trying to use my business email account here, combined with his history of telling the team to fuck off, led management to err on the safe side and nip it in the bud. As much as GayR and Maxi are whining about that move, bet your last nickle THEY'D EXPECT the same fucking protection as members of this site.

Everybody here has stuff on them on the internets. Just because it's out THERE doesnt mean it's fair game HERE unless the person has already posted it. Ryan Monohan, Ace Diamond, Katie Daniels Roth hav ALL offered up their personal info willingly. That's their choice.

I wonder what kind of RANT we would be reading right now if the target of the threats had been Maxi or GayR. My guess is both of them would be screaming bloody murder.

Unless you threaten the welfare of this site by your action or postings, you should be considered a member of the community, and protected from harrassment of this kind.

But I guess both Max and Gar feel differently. I guess they feel anything out there is fair game to post here, if I'm reading their RANTS correctly.
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Fuck Pibbles and anyone who apologizes for him. I'm reclaiming the once honorable name of Black Flag on behalf of its rightful owners, the BAND.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          True,

I wonder what kind of RANT we would be reading right now if the target of the threats had been Maxi or GayR. My guess is both of them would be screaming bloody murder.

Unless you threaten the welfare of this site by your action or postings, you should be considered a member of the community, and protected from harrassment of this kind.

But I guess both Max and Gar feel differently. I guess they feel anything out there is fair game to post here, if I'm reading their RANTS correctly.
                          Hmmmm and let's just fucking see here, shall we?? I dunno, about six, maybe seven years back, there was this deranged broad from California who did actually fucking threaten both my family and myself and on this exact site as well. Yeah, guess that kinda makes me a wee bit familiar.

So and as usual Lounge, you're not reading my rants correctly. I still didn't see what was actually posted here at all.
                          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I don't care about BF one way or the other, but help me understand something here, LM...

He posted pics of you and your family here, and now he's banned?

If you and yours are already sort of in the public eye, I don't understand the concern over that....but it's your business.

However..

That scumbag Hyman Roth did it several times to several members, including WARF's kid, and always got a pass.

I either missed something, or I didn't.
                            There's a lot more attention being paid to things now than when Hyman had his meltdown...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I didn't see the pics, but I know WARF was PISSED about it. I remember stumbling across WARF's attack thread..

HymerRoid eventually got nuke pw3nd by Nick and ran off.
                              Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              Yeah, that bully nick, always picking on the weak ones....
                              I like totally pawned that guy out of his lunch money, gave him a weggie, and dented his Wonder Twins® lunchbox...

I'm so fucking badass, man...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                Fuck Pibbles and anyone who apologizes for him. I'm reclaiming the once honorable name of Black Flag on behalf of its rightful owners, the BAND.

Yeah, it's sort of like Charles Manson hijacking "Helter Skelter"...

Comment

Working...