X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

the perceived anonymity of the World Wide Web makes it a safe vessel through which stalkers can terrorize, harass and threaten the very victims which have obtained offline restraining orders against them, or even individuals whom they have never met before offline.

That one has GARgles name all over it.....
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
        So clearly, your vote's with the ban-crowd.

I would have just scrubbed the avatar and moved on.. guess some folks vindication needs a wins when their inferior logic tends to lose - which gives BF the win by proxy..
        And if they had just "scrubbed" his avatar, he would have bitched and howled about censorship, and YOU would have too.

Neither you nor Blackflag are capable of understanding the wishes of those who own and run the site.

As for a "ban crowd", who here has called for the bannings of other posters???......except for YOU? [katydid]

Between you giving your mod keys to Jizzy, and posting a fake RIP thread about a member who is still alive, I personally thought YOU should have been banned.
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Well you gotta feel a little bit sorry for GAyR.

It was hard for him to lose Jizzy to a girl, and he was finally happy again in his new relationship with BlackFag. And now that's probably over.
          Poor GAyR.
          Doubt it.

In fact I bet Gar has already emailed him his password so BF can log on and see everything being said about him

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

This thread has probably run it's course, and jumped the shark, Sharkey.

Everyone has had time to weigh in, and clearly Maxi and Gar are unhappy with the results.

Wont bother me if you dump it.

-Kip

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

I don't care about BF one way or the other, but help me understand something here, LM...

He posted pics of you and your family here, and now he's banned?

If you and yours are already sort of in the public eye, I don't understand the concern over that....but it's your business.

However..

That scumbag Hyman Roth did it several times to several members, including WARF's kid, and always got a pass.

I either missed something, or I didn't.

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

What part of STFU did you NOT get?

Originally posted by GAR
                So clearly, your vote's with the ban-crowd.
                I like how GARfail just automatically assumes he knows everyone's position on the subject...indicative of why he's not paid to think, and can be easily replaced by migrant laborers.

Buttflap WANTED to be banned, dude - deal with it. Hell, you helped facilitate it, who the fuck do you think you're fooling? You're just bummed you lost your troll tag-team partner.

"Suicide by (Super)Mod" does not a martyr make, not matter how much as your pathetic ass wishes it did...
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                  I don't care about BF one way or the other, but help me understand something here, LM...

He posted pics of you and your family here, and now he's banned?

If you and yours are already sort of in the public eye, I don't understand the concern over that....but it's your business.

However..

That scumbag Hyman Roth did it several times to several members, including WARF's kid, and always got a pass.

I either missed something, or I didn't.

Again, for the umpteenth time, he wasnt banned for posting stuff.

He was banned for not doing what he was asked to do, or not to do, by the people who run this site.

And it wasn't the pics, it was his threats of stalking, as well as other things that caused his demise.

As for Hyman, I dont recall what he did with Warf, but if he posted pics of Warf's kids yes, he should have been gone.

Again, just to be clear..... Black Flag wasnt banned for using an old pic of me in his avatar, or posting old ban shots and vids. He was asked by those in charge to not do or threaten certain things, and he basically told them to fuck off, he'll do whatever he pleases. FAIL.

The guy has some serious issues.

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Btw, I thought Hyman posted a pic of Spurs' kid, not WARF's...?
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      Between you giving your mod keys to Jizzy, and posting a fake RIP thread about a member who is still alive, I personally thought YOU should have been banned.
                      And let's not forget his whole posting as "Allah" with the Mohammed bomb turban avatar and deliberately encouraging Muslim cyber terrorism episode. Can't believe he's still here after that shit. Or, for that matter, the numerous posts in favor of assassinating the President of the United States.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

Umpteenth time?

Hell, I can't keep up. I missed the latest meltdown.

He's ALWAYS had issues. Fuck him.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                          Hyman and kids, NOT a good combination.

As for BF, like Dr. Love has pointed out, has a real problem with rules, requests, or authority. I HAVE NO authority here, but those that do asked him politely to stop certain shit, and he told them to fuck off. So you tell me who really banned BF...... it was himself [again]

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            And let's not forget his whole posting as "Allah" with the Mohammed bomb turban avatar and deliberately encouraging Muslim cyber terrorism episode. Can't believe he's still here after that shit. Or, for that matter, the numerous posts in favor of assassinating the President of the United States.
                            Hell, just getting owned by that wack job katydid and QUITTING RA over it should of been enough to ban him

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                              Umpteenth time?

Hell, I can't keep up. I missed the latest meltdown.

He's ALWAYS had issues. Fuck him.

yep...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by jhale667
                                I didn't see the pics, but I know WARF was PISSED about it. I remember stumbling across WARF's attack thread..

HymerRoid eventually got nuke pw3nd by Nick and ran off.

Comment

Working...