Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR'sCock
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

This is what my friend posted on FB about the show tonight.....

"Being schooled right now at MSG by EVH. Anyone who thinks he isn't the original shredder and the best guitatist needs to be at the Garden right now getting a lesson from the master."

Comment

• SNIPER
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Thanks Momshell for the play by play!!

Comment

• Momshell
        Veteran
        • Jan 2012

Holy shit. In car now (not driving!). That was by far the best show I've ever seen. Ever!! Eddie was having a great time and sounded better than ever. Dave sounded great. Looked hot as usual! Was in a particularly sexual mood...couldn't keep his hands out of his crotch! Fine with me! Took a ton of video. Filled my phone! Will have to review them when I get home. Got GGB, women in love, HAIL. Dave did lose his headset not too far in. First the ear piece kept falling out. Then we were losing every other word for a line or two. Then he grabbed the handheld. He was pissed. The guy on the side went to take his headset and Dave threw it over his head. He also got pissed at someone in front of us. Not sure why. Someone thought they heard him telling someone to stop taking pix, but that doesn't make sense. Someone else thought maybe he was pissed at security. No idea. Only thing I missed.....Dave didn't say look at all the ppl here tonite. Other than that, it was perfect. I even cought a piece of VH candy Dave threw out at start of HFT. I'll try to post more coherently tomorrow. Brain is scrambled, can't hear, and my voice is gone. Promise vids in the am!!
        Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• RealTwisted
          Groupie
          • Jun 2004

Trey Raith ‏ @TreyRaith
          I bet this guy likes Sammy haggar. I hate Sammy he broke up van halen
          "I wanna take this time to say that this is real whiskey here... the only people who put iced tea in Jack Daniel's bottles is The Clash, baby!"

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

you're a trooper, momshell!

thanks

Comment

• TJMKID
              Veteran
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Momshell
              Holy shit. In car now (not driving!). That was by far the best show I've ever seen. Ever!! Eddie was having a great time and sounded better than ever. Dave sounded great. Looked hot as usual! Was in a particularly sexual mood...couldn't keep his hands out of his crotch! Fine with me! Took a ton of video. Filled my phone! Will have to review them when I get home. Got GGB, women in love, HAIL. Dave did lose his headset not too far in. First the ear piece kept falling out. Then we were losing every other word for a line or two. Then he grabbed the handheld. He was pissed. The guy on the side went to take his headset and Dave threw it over his head. He also got pissed at someone in front of us. Not sure why. Someone thought they heard him telling someone to stop taking pix, but that doesn't make sense. Someone else thought maybe he was pissed at security. No idea. Only thing I missed.....Dave didn't say look at all the ppl here tonite. Other than that, it was perfect. I even cought a piece of VH candy Dave threw out at start of HFT. I'll try to post more coherently tomorrow. Brain is scrambled, can't hear, and my voice is gone. Promise vids in the am!!

Momshell's idea of Pure Heaven = Dave grabbing his crotch all night while GGB, HAIL, and Women In Love blast away on the monitors!

Comment

• VanHalenI
                Roadie
                • Dec 2010

SHIT! I'm waiting for Me Wise Magic or some new tunes!
                Glad you enjoyed the night Momshell!
                I had some crazy vision, one I can't deny it
                It said "Open your eyes. Leave it all behind."

Comment

• TJMKID
                  Veteran
                  • Mar 2004

Bye bye head set. Hello mike

---
                  I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?meefxs

Methinks the Microphone Gremlins are sending Dave a clear message ---- LOSE THE HEADSET FOR GOOD, DIAMOND LEE !!!

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                    Sniper
                    • Apr 2004

While everyone has these good good feelings, who still wants to kick that fat hemorrhoid Trunk square in the nuts for his fucking idiotic comments he made.

Comment

• TJMKID
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

Careful now ---- this photo will push Momshell past the redline of her erogenous zones !!!

Comment

• TJMKID
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
                        While everyone has these good good feelings, who still wants to kick that fat hemorrhoid Trunk square in the nuts for his fucking idiotic comments he made.

I can guarantee Trunk will bust on Dave for weeks to come ---- he's been slurping on Hagar's nutsack for so long he forgot how to be objective about anything

Comment

• gbranton
                          Veteran
                          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by RealTwisted
                          I hate Sammy he broke up van halen
                          Sam didn't break up Van Halen. Fucking Van Halen broke up Van Halen.
                          "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• TJMKID
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Backstage tour was a joke! No dressing rooms, no guitars, didn't see anything! It's all about the tix! Gift bags are a bigger joke. Mints and a laminate. The shirts will be mailed to us. Whatever!!

I gotta give VH management a solid "F" for these VIP tickets ---- do they honestly think fans won't read about this ripoff bullshit online ???

Golden Rule #1 = either make the VIP package worthwhile or don't sell them at all ---- PERIOD, end of discussion

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
                              I gotta give VH management a solid "F" for these VIP tickets ---- do they honestly think fans won't read about this ripoff bullshit online ???

Golden Rule #1 = either make the VIP package worthwhile or don't sell them at all ---- PERIOD, end of discussion
                              What Do You Get Again For The VIP Tickets?
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• DR CHIP
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Jan 2004

Just got back in the hotel. Quick IPad review. I saw the show in Louisville and was really happy compared to the other tour. Tonight was even better. The band is great, Dave sounds great live...WAY better than on the last tour. You just have to trust that the videos you see that you MIGHT feel Dave isn't getting it right are just bad videos. Yes he does sing sometimes in the higher register when he could sing lower, but he pulls it off. He had a technical issue with the headset. Threw the headset then tore the belt off that the receiver was on and threw it too. He seemed rather pissed. In my opinion it took him a few minutes to get some composure back. I also think the sound was a little much. Of course that is being very, very picky. But dang it is loud!

If you love Van Halen you NEED to see one of the shows. It is the closest thing you will ever get to memory lane. I saw Van Halen in Lakeland, FL on the 1984 tour and I can truly say that although they have lost their youth, the actual sound is way better.

On another note, I took a good personal friend and this was his first Van Halen tour, as he is not a huge fAn and he left saying that they may be the best band ever and DLR is definitely the greatest frontman he has every seen. GO SEE THIS TOUR. Don't watch the videos and try to be audio inspector and make decisions on them. I have been to so many concerts and probably seen most major rock bands at least once. Van Halen sounds great and Eddie is playing great.

Comment

Working...