Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

It shouldn't be sympathy for Paul, it should be indignation for yourself ... that's the whole point.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Do you really think I'm happy about what's going on?
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
        kwame... that is such an enabler's attitude. The attitude shouldn't be "oh well, that's just how it goes!"

This is our democracy. We should not let the established elite tell use who can lead us, and we definitely should not allow them to so blatantly and flagrantly abuse and corrupt our processes!
        Yup. The main question I have is what army is the elite going to us to shove their tyranny up our ass with? Mao once said power grows from the barrel of a gun. Sure you can have a bunch of paid off political hacks make unconstitutional laws and you can buy up the media and you can run election fraud until your balls fall off but at the end of the day, you have to force it on people and my question is what with? The most fed up people seem to be the military themselves.

Sure the majority of the public are fence sitters. It's always been that way. They never really stand for anything or accomplish much. As long as they have their TV and beer they are happy. It's always an organized minority that run things and change things.

I might add those who serve swore an oath to uphold the US Constitution, not politicians. The corrupt politicians also swore a similar oath.
        Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-02-2012, 12:28 AM.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Dr. Love
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
          Do you really think I'm happy about what's going on?
          I'd like to think you aren't ... but I don't see the outrage or passion or desire for change (doesn't mean it must be Ron Paul, it could be anyone else that you really agree with) ... what I see more is justification and excusing bad behavior. Not just from you, but from a lot of people around here that I had higher hopes for.

When I vote this November I intend to vote against almost every incumbent out there. I'm still researching the alternatives to see who deserves my vote, but I intend to use my voice to push change.

Comment

• Dr. Love
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

I'd frankly be pleased if there were other 30+ page threads in this forum about other candidates that there was passion for ... but all I see is apathy + excuse making for the incumbents. It's disheartening. I can't really think you guys are excited about where we are headed. But I'm disappointed to see there's not any intensity or passion to change things.

Comment

• Dr. Love
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

more on money, the USA bailing out Europe, and Iran

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

I'd like to think you aren't ... but I don't see the outrage or passion or desire for change (doesn't mean it must be Ron Paul, it could be anyone else that you really agree with) ... what I see more is justification and excusing bad behavior. Not just from you, but from a lot of people around here that I had higher hopes for.

When I vote this November I intend to vote against almost every incumbent out there. I'm still researching the alternatives to see who deserves my vote, but I intend to use my voice to push change.

I have been an outspoken critic of Obama and congress from the word go......I really thought my posts on the subjects would of been clear enough.

I'm not really sure about voting for Obama and I plan on doing the same thing in Nov........unless they're doing a good job, they're out!
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'd frankly be pleased if there were other 30+ page threads in this forum about other candidates that there was passion for ... but all I see is apathy + excuse making for the incumbents. It's disheartening. I can't really think you guys are excited about where we are headed. But I'm disappointed to see there's not any intensity or passion to change things.
                  The incumbents suck, but Randtard fairytales aren't the solution.

Howard Dean/Rocky Anderson 2012 - a team worth screaming about!
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

It helps if you have a candidate you can rally around and so far I haven't found one!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I can understand that

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Again most people just sit on the fence. The mass majority won't even bother to vote. They will do nothing until circumstances force them to. Until that happens they will expect others to fix things for them. The passion has been driven out of them a long time ago.

And maybe what we see in here is not a lack of passion but a lack of trust. I can't blame people. The thing is trust is the glue that holds reputable institutions together, once that's gone you have nothing of substance.
                        Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-02-2012, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Hey. I finally found the passion!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

If we're going to have Messianic cult spam, I prefer this guy:

Comment

• Dr. Love
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Comment

Working...