Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Sam Just Won’t Stop - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Just Won’t Stop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see Dave's statement as calling out Clichegar. Do you really think Dave will do it for less than 50%? Do you really think Clichegar thought about paying Al or Dave when he extended that fraudulent invitation? Do you really think he was inviting them out on the entire tour to split the profits equally? He opened his big fat mouth, and Dave promptly stuck his foot in said mouth.

Clichegar will expect Dave and or Al, to show up for a couple of shows and play a song or two, for free. He never intended the invitation to be another Dave and Sam tour. He was trying to make himself look like he's such a great guy for the fans, and Dave called his bluff.

Comment

• Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
      Roth's statement to VHND, intended for Hagar, is this:

"I'm ready to go.

Let's do this."

https://www.vhnd.com/2023/11/21/roth...hnd-exclusive/
      WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK.

I guess world peace is possible now. LOL
      =V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
        I see Dave's statement as calling out Clichegar. Do you really think Dave will do it for less than 50%? Do you really think Clichegar thought about paying Al or Dave when he extended that fraudulent invitation? Do you really think he was inviting them out on the entire tour to split the profits equally? He opened his big fat mouth, and Dave promptly stuck his foot in said mouth.

Clichegar will expect Dave and or Al, to show up for a couple of shows and play a song or two, for free. He never intended the invitation to be another Dave and Sam tour. He was trying to make himself look like he's such a great guy for the fans, and Dave called his bluff.
        I agree with this.

Dave is just playing the game.
        =V V=
        ole No.1 The finest
        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Sammy already backtracking on Instagram comments.

13K likes, 645 comments - sammyhagar on November 21, 2023: "Will the real @guyfieri please stand up. #Imposters #Tequia #firstcomefirstserve".
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Silexxx View Post
            Sammy already backtracking on Instagram comments.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cz7vK...RlODBiNWFlZA==
            Haha what an ass clown.
            =V V=
            ole No.1 The finest
            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Sam played right into Dave's bluff.

And now looks like the asshat that he is by now saying "no no no it was not for the tour. no fucking way"
              =V V=
              ole No.1 The finest
              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• And now it sounds like Sam is taking credit for the joint tour of '02
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
                  And now it sounds like Sam is taking credit for the joint tour of '02
                  If I were Dave I would stay clear of this clown. Alex is doing the right thing by staying away.
                  =V V=
                  ole No.1 The finest
                  EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
                    Good for Dave... the 2024 schedule will give him time to grow those sideburns in and get fitted for a new mariachi jacket™...
                    Auto tune. Dave. Look into it.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

I see Dave's statement as calling out Clichegar. Do you really think Dave will do it for less than 50%? Do you really think Clichegar thought about paying Al or Dave when he extended that fraudulent invitation? Do you really think he was inviting them out on the entire tour to split the profits equally? He opened his big fat mouth, and Dave promptly stuck his foot in said mouth.

Until I see Dave himself saying he’s going to participate, It’s BS. Why would you want to sail on a sinking ship and join a failed orgy on the deck where nobody can get it up or in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet View Post
                        Sam played right into Dave's bluff.

And now looks like the asshat that he is by now saying "no no no it was not for the tour. no fucking way"
                        Like I said. It’s going to blow up in Sammy’s face.

Comment

• Here are screenshots from Spam's other comments. "I'm Mr. Sunshine" indeed. lol.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• HA! It’s kinda fun watching Dave sit back and play around with Sam, who can’t help but talk himself into circles. Bout time somebody pushed him into the corner

Comment

• Originally posted by MasonL View Post
                              HA! It’s kinda fun watching Dave sit back and play around with Sam, who can’t help but talk himself into circles. Bout time somebody pushed him into the corner
                              Exactly. LOL
                              =V V=
                              ole No.1 The finest
                              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

I agree. Dave called Hagar's bullshit out and stole Sam's spotlight. No way Dave's included in the tour contracts and revenue stream outside of performance residuals for CVH material.

Let the games begin...
                                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

Working...
                                X