Vaccine Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaccine Anyone?

I got shot 1 of the Pfizer and shot 2 is due mid-next-month. No big deal but have felt a bit tired for a couple days..

You can have mine...
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by twonabomber View Post
      You can have mine...
      Why is that? Don't want the "gubermunt" placing nanobots inside your pea brain so they can track to on your way to a FEMA camp?

Comment

I'm no conspiracy theorist. I don't believe "we are all in this together!" Just not interested in getting it.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

You can have mine...
          It was literally the quickest, easiest jab I've ever had.

My friend is sort of a conspiracy theorist and says things that would make Von Helen blush like a schoolgirl. But he got COVID-19 and was borderline on going to the hospital after having a family history of heart disease.

I can't wait for the second shot and to have 98.9% immunity from severe symptoms or death...

Comment

Meanwhile the big, fat 60-something that gave him and his family COVID barely had any symptoms...

And with the new UK/Cali/Brazilian/South African strains coming, you're insane not to get it!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdfresh View Post
              I got shot 1 of the Pfizer and shot 2 is due mid-next-month. No big deal but have felt a bit demented for a couple years..
              Fixed it for you.

Why did you get your shot already Nick? Did you cut in line?

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                Fixed it for you.

Why did you get your shot already Nick? Did you cut in line?
                Is his last name Cuomo?

Comment

Nope. I am a veteran and they reached out to me last Saturday morning...

Comment

Is his last name Cuomo?
                    Damn you son'abitch!

Never voted for him though sometimes the Cuomo hate here is just as weird as his vaguely apparent douchyness...

Comment

Nope. I am a veteran and they reached out to me last Saturday morning...
                      My parents are getting it this weekend, and I guess the secret is to wake up at 4AM and go online to reserve a spot...

Comment

I'm no conspiracy theorist. I don't believe "we are all in this together!" Just not interested in getting it.
                        Of course not. But that is irrelevant to getting the vaccine

Comment

It's the opposite! The vaccine(s) is about protecting YOU! Although there is evidence that even the scant numbers of vaccinated maybe be contributing to herd immunity, even here transmission is way down...

Comment

It's the opposite! The vaccine(s) is about protecting YOU! Although there is evidence that even the scant numbers of vaccinated maybe be contributing to herd immunity, even here transmission is way down...
                            Way down from the fake numbers being spewed when Trump was President? You sure are gullible.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                              Way down from the fake numbers being spewed when Trump was President? You sure are gullible.
                              Poor Von. Q broke his brain.

Comment

Working...
                              X