Vaccine Anyone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

    • Oct 2004
    • 49257

    Vaccine Anyone?

    I got shot 1 of the Pfizer and shot 2 is due mid-next-month. No big deal but have felt a bit tired for a couple days..
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

    • Jan 2004
    • 11208

    #2
    You can have mine...
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

    Comment

    • Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004
      • 16356

      #3
      Originally posted by twonabomber
      You can have mine...
      Why is that? Don't want the "gubermunt" placing nanobots inside your pea brain so they can track to on your way to a FEMA camp?

      Comment

      • twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

        • Jan 2004
        • 11208

        #4
        I'm no conspiracy theorist. I don't believe "we are all in this together!" Just not interested in getting it.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

        Comment

        • Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

          • Oct 2004
          • 49257

          #5
          Originally posted by twonabomber
          You can have mine...
          It was literally the quickest, easiest jab I've ever had.

          My friend is sort of a conspiracy theorist and says things that would make Von Helen blush like a schoolgirl. But he got COVID-19 and was borderline on going to the hospital after having a family history of heart disease.

          I can't wait for the second shot and to have 98.9% immunity from severe symptoms or death...

          Comment

          • Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

            • Oct 2004
            • 49257

            #6
            Meanwhile the big, fat 60-something that gave him and his family COVID barely had any symptoms...

            And with the new UK/Cali/Brazilian/South African strains coming, you're insane not to get it!

            Comment

            • Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

              • Dec 2003
              • 7503

              #7
              Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              I got shot 1 of the Pfizer and shot 2 is due mid-next-month. No big deal but have felt a bit demented for a couple years..
              Fixed it for you.

              Why did you get your shot already Nick? Did you cut in line?

              Comment

              • twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

                • Jan 2004
                • 11208

                #8
                Originally posted by Von Halen
                Fixed it for you.

                Why did you get your shot already Nick? Did you cut in line?
                Is his last name Cuomo?
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

                Comment

                • Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

                  • Oct 2004
                  • 49257

                  #9
                  Nope. I am a veteran and they reached out to me last Saturday morning...

                  Comment

                  • Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

                    • Oct 2004
                    • 49257

                    #10
                    Originally posted by twonabomber
                    Is his last name Cuomo?
                    Damn you son'abitch!

                    Never voted for him though sometimes the Cuomo hate here is just as weird as his vaguely apparent douchyness...

                    Comment

                    • Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

                      • Oct 2004
                      • 49257

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Nope. I am a veteran and they reached out to me last Saturday morning...
                      My parents are getting it this weekend, and I guess the secret is to wake up at 4AM and go online to reserve a spot...

                      Comment

                      • Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 16356

                        #12
                        Originally posted by twonabomber
                        I'm no conspiracy theorist. I don't believe "we are all in this together!" Just not interested in getting it.
                        Of course not. But that is irrelevant to getting the vaccine

                        Comment

                        • Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

                          • Oct 2004
                          • 49257

                          #13
                          It's the opposite! The vaccine(s) is about protecting YOU! Although there is evidence that even the scant numbers of vaccinated maybe be contributing to herd immunity, even here transmission is way down...

                          Comment

                          • Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

                            • Dec 2003
                            • 7503

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            It's the opposite! The vaccine(s) is about protecting YOU! Although there is evidence that even the scant numbers of vaccinated maybe be contributing to herd immunity, even here transmission is way down...
                            Way down from the fake numbers being spewed when Trump was President? You sure are gullible.

                            Comment

                            • Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 16356

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Von Halen
                              Way down from the fake numbers being spewed when Trump was President? You sure are gullible.
                              Poor Von. Q broke his brain.

                              Comment

                              Working...