X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Bob_R
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Bob_R
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Told ya it was going to be a tough week. I was 4-8.
      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

It pretty much tells you all you need to know about what sort of week it was when it comes down to SATAN and me picking the Monday night game for the week's winner.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

The NFC East is fucking KILLING me this year.... I've lost track how many times Washington and Dallas have screwed me....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Little Texan
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I've taken Dallas all year on my picks because I can't bare to pick against the local team, but after that pathetic display yesterday where the team just basically quit and lost to a team they should have beaten at home, I'm picking against Dallas this week. I don't understand how the same team with the same players goes from 11-5 and winning a playoff game last year to being one of the worst teams in the league this year. Detroit and Oakland are better than the Cowgirls...scary!

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

The curse of Kitna, dude..............
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Like I was saying...any week that the winning amount of games picked is 8, and in addition takes some tie-breakers to determine the winner, blows chunks all over the dashboard. And now I'm only 8 games out of first, instead of 9.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Bob_R
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I ended with a win last night. A dismal 5-8 week.
                  Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Bob_R
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

OK, done with my picks.

Now, that the season is moving along some picks get scarier.

Some questions that need to be answered

- Are the Cowboys going to win another game this season?
                    - Is Miami ever going to win a home game or lose a road game?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

- Are the Cowboys going to win another game this season?
                      - Is Miami ever going to win a home game or lose a road game?
                      No...

Miami still has a team?
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

Miami still has a team?
                        Only in theory. Bill Parcells licked his middle finger, shoved it in the air, determined which way the wind was blowing and packed his bags for greener pastures before the season even started.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Bob_R
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Who is the bastard in first place now! :tongue0011:

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

REMINDER !!! Thursday night game this week !!!

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Who is the bastard in first place now! :tongue0011:
                              I don't know but hanging's too good for that prick

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

I hope you appreciate that I gave you my Monday night pick....

I thought Pittsburgh would win, but because I believe in reverse psychology, I put Cincy down....

Comment

Working...