Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

OK. I was 9-5 for Week 10. No more bye weeks. Every team plays every week for the rest of the regular season.
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Yeah, that Cleveland game fucked me bigtime....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Bob_R
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dallas/Giants, KC/Denver fucked me. I could've been 11-3.
        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
          Commando
          • Apr 2006

Time for week 11 and another Thursday night game. Should be another decent game Bears/Dolphins.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
            Commando
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by conmee
            Brethren and Sistren,

I too received a gift from the officials as I picked the Falcons. However this year has been an unmitigated disaster for my Pick 'Em and my Chargers and my Irish... But I'm playing through to the end!

That is all.

Icon©®™
            Dude, call me crazy, but I still think the Chargers win the West and make a deep run in the playoffs. Possibly win the Super Bowl.

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Yikes, has anyone besides conmee, sonrise and me taken a look at this week's match-ups?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Is it to late for me to paticipate in this?

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                  Is it to late for me to paticipate in this?
                  Not at all. Mathematically of course, you'd have zero chance of winning, but if you'd like to get in on the discussions here on Sundays and throughout the week, then by all means feel free to join. Use the info in the first post in this thread for the sign-up directions, and welcome aboard.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jagermeister
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

So do you have to enter points?

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

So do you have to enter points?
                      Only on the two tie breakers at the bottom of the page, which are used to define the weekly winner. Remember, a good part of the time, we are all pretty much picking the same teams, so this is the only way to settle things most weeks when looking for the out and out winner. There are no confidence points either, as I wanted to keep the game as basic as possible with the least amount of headaches. Essentially, you go down the list, picking a winner between two teams, just like one of those sheets you find in pubs for a couple of bucks each week.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jagermeister
                        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Fuckin shitty match ups this week. I hope they televise that Phili Giants game. I also hope the Ginats put Vick in his place this week. I think they will I picked the Giants.

Comment

• Bob_R
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Fuckin shitty match ups this week. I hope they televise that Phili Giants game. I also hope the Ginats put Vick in his place this week. I think they will I picked the Giants.
                          FYI: It's the Sunday night game.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

That was odd...YAHOO had the Colts listed as losing the Dallas game before the Cowboys kicked the game winning field goal.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

We better get FORD to see if there's a BCE conspiracy going on there
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If the Cowpies are involved, it's always possible. I don't trust a goddamn thing that comes out of Texas.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...