X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Damn,This Thread Wents To The Dogs.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• standin
      Veteran
      • Apr 2009

Ohhhhh. To get it back on topic.....

The King is dead. Long live the King

To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

king suckvicky? not visiting that realm
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
          Aside from Steve's inane post's and random threads of worthless bullshit, he's now taken to using outrageously oversized sig. pictures.
          IIRC, part of the problem (pre crash/hack days) was the fact that peoples siggy's were getting wayyy out of hand. This cunt's found a new way to be annoying.

Disable his sig. or Ban the Cunt!

I have zero problem with the random inane posts of worthless bullshit. Hell, posted many myself. But when you do the GIANT pics & sigs for the sole reason of being an irritating little prick and fucking up the entire thread/forum/site......ugh.

Seriously....some people just can't show some fucking respect.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by sadaist
            I have zero problem with the random inane posts of worthless bullshit. Hell, posted many myself. But when you do the GIANT pics & sigs for the sole reason of being an irritating little prick and fucking up the entire thread/forum/site......ugh.

Savicki has next to little respect for the Army or it's members...
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

WHAT!?!?!

And just be limited to saying "STFU Elvis"?

Wouldn't be the same.

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

you guys know you can disable sigs, right?

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

I guess Steve has taken to this thread by spamming the site with youtube videos.

Told you guys...he's a fucking cunt...He has no respect for this place, nor us. Fucking douche-tube.

Comment

• fifth element
                    Commando
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by sadaist

there are ways for most forums to restrict the sizes of sigs allowed.....
                    and the sizes of pics, as well...

until they choose to do that here...for EVERYONE....

we live w/ the few who just don't get it...
                    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• standin
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by standin

There was a video that went with that.....

To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • May 2004

Originally posted by fifth element
                        there are ways for most forums to restrict the sizes of sigs allowed.....
                        and the sizes of pics, as well...

until they choose to do that here...for EVERYONE....

we live w/ the few who just don't get it...
                        I believe RA donors and Mods are able to have photos in their siggy's, Mods are also allowed to have animated gifs in theirs .
                        Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by standin

Wrong, the topic is about Steve Savicki. On top of the other truths that were already mentioned in this thread is the fact that he is a fucking snitch to Photobucket (photo hosting site). He's had my account flagged and they've subsequently ransacked my account, deleting fucking dozens of photos and gif.'s that are not related to anything to do with the photo in question... The shovel faced motherfucker!

So far I've had to delete about 40 those motherfuckin red boxes.
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• fifth element
                            Commando
                            • Nov 2010

Wrong, the topic is about Steve Savicki. On top of the other truths that were already mentioned in this thread is the fact that he is a fucking snitch to Photobucket (photo hosting site). He's had my account flagged and they've subsequently ransacked my account, deleting fucking dozens of photos and gif.'s that are not related to anything to do with the photo in question... The shovel faced motherfucker!

So far I've had to delete about 40 those motherfuckin red boxes.
                            had that happen once

just because someone, somewhere,
                            decided that they did not approve of the content in one of my pics,
                            a BUNCH got flagged.

still like photobucket, but geesh....what a pain that was.....
                            Last edited by fifth element; 04-24-2011, 09:54 AM.
                            “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• fifth element
                              Commando
                              • Nov 2010

I believe RA donors and Mods are able to have photos in their siggy's, Mods are also allowed to have animated gifs in theirs .
                              so he pretty well has free reign because he is a donor? (i had not noticed that he was a mod, in any case....

perhaps he is simply begging silently to have those priveleges removed.............

hmmmmmmmmmmm......there is a thought....
                              Last edited by fifth element; 04-24-2011, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Unchainme
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2005

A few points.

It's sort of difficult to ignore the guy when he's in some many users kitchens and doing things like bitching to the mods and then getting peoples personal pictures deleted. Why the fuck should he get away with this? Seriously, make it hurt. If he wants to stay here, he can't be constantly hiding behind Hitch and some stupid old shit from the past. He's gotta either contribute something useful to this site or get lost.

And on another point, why should we keep him around? All his supporters are gone. There's really no one clamoring for his posts, he's really not amusing in a Thunder manner.

I'm going to let Bueno Bob sum this up, in a post he did in a thread about GAR (Savicki's lone and only supporter)

Originally posted by bueno bob
                                That says it all right here.

Savicki is a fucking buffoon troll with a lower than average IQ - his sole legacy around here is one of shitty, irrelevant posts than shamelessly A) glisten Hitch's pole, B) worship a long dead and forgotten one hit wonder of the early 80's or C) rattle on and on about what threads need clarification, while achieving nothing but mass derision by 90% of the rest of the prime time players around here.

Most logical people who have nothing productive to contribute and intelligence enough to identify it would have LONG since walked away from the site, either out of boredom or to find greener pastures. Savicki has done neither, meaning he either actually believes his own bullshit or is too single-minded to figure it out. Or both.

Bottom line, anybody who knows anything about this site know who Savicki is and what limited things he's about.

Groan away, Steve. It still won't make you cool.

If Ace Diamond can be banned for trash talking the mods and spamming the site with hie shit (and rightfully so), then Steve should be in the same damn boat. Fuck him.
                                Last edited by Unchainme; 04-24-2011, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Working...