• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo
    You also need a cinder block...

Here's a tip... take a 6 foot (2m) step ladder. Lay it flat on the ground. Place the cinder-block under to top portion of the ladder raising it about 15 inches off the ground.

Now take your Craftsman 1500 42" mower and drive the front wheels up onto the bottom side-rails of the ladder. Now you have a solid secure lift for changing oil or replacing drive-belts. Although it's best to remove the mower deck before driving up onto the improvised lift when changing belts...

You asked...
    Get four cinder blocks and two ladders. Put ply wood over the two ladders propped up on two sets of cinder blocks. Drive the mower onto the plywood at full speed and jump the damn thing! Best done while buzzed on cheap beer from Walmart.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Get four cinder blocks and two ladders. Put ply wood over the two ladders propped up on two sets of cinder blocks. Drive the mower onto the plywood at full speed and jump the damn thing! Best done while buzzed on cheap beer from Walmart.
      Natural Ice 18 packs are on sale this week! Stock up bitches!!
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Oh, and in case you actually decide to try Nitro's lawn mower jump, please be sure and remove your deck before you jump it. Not only will you get more speed on the launch and improved hang time, you'll still be able to cut grass afterwards. Well, after you finish signing autographs for the whole damn neighborhood!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
          Natural Ice 18 packs are on sale this week! Stock up bitches!!

You will be mowing like these guys.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

You will be mowing like these guys.
            Now that's some seriously good redneckin' right there!

Comment

• ZahZoo
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

That's a viable option... but since I just installed a new tie-rod and torqued/lubed up all the front end suspension... I think I'll hold off.

It's driving in a straight line again after a bout a year and half of bent suspension from running into stumps and rocks. The suspensions are shit on those lawn tractors...
              "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Oh, and in case you actually decide to try Nitro's lawn mower jump, please be sure and remove your deck before you jump it. Not only will you get more speed on the launch and improved hang time, you'll still be able to cut grass afterwards. Well, after you finish signing autographs for the whole damn neighborhood!
                Become a bigger neighborhood celebrity by jumping over the neighbor's kids. If you get lucky and don't end up sending them to the Emergency Room you might actually get laid by their moms.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

That's a viable option... but since I just installed a new tie-rod and torqued/lubed up all the front end suspension... I think I'll hold off.

It's driving in a straight line again after a bout a year and half of bent suspension from running into stumps and rocks. The suspensions are shit on those lawn tractors...
                  Running into stumps and rocks? You are supposed to drive on the lawn, now go off roading with the thing.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Become a bigger neighborhood celebrity by jumping over the neighbor's kids. If you get lucky and don't end up sending them to the Emergency Room you might actually get laid by their moms.
                    Ah, you can bang most moms after two drinks and a wink.

Comment

• ZahZoo
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Running into stumps and rocks? You are supposed to drive on the lawn, now go off roading with the thing.
                      I get distracted when my cup holder falls off and I lose my beer...
                      "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

I get distracted when my cup holder falls off and I lose my beer...
                        I need to get me a gold Screamin' Chicken sticker for the hood of mine!

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

How can someone on a message forum mess with your private life and livelihood? Did Flappo hack your bank account or physically stalk you in you hometown? Please. You just didn't like what he was posting. You took some dumb ass on the internet too seriously.
                          I'm not talking about me...There were others that were cyber-stalked if I remember correctly. Including their employees and place of business. I recall reading a very bad, albeit hilarious, review of a certain person's place of business. Yes, I found that offensive and over the line...and I can't stand the bastard it was done to.

I didn't even get one decent photoshop...bastard...
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                            I'm not talking about me...There were others that were cyber-stalked if I remember correctly. Including their employees and place of business. I recall reading a very bad, albeit hilarious, review of a certain person's place of business. Yes, I found that offensive and over the line...and I can't stand the bastard it was done to.

I didn't even get one decent photoshop...bastard...
                            Yep, that was over the line.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2012

Yep, that was over the line.
                              Angel not getting a photoshop? Agreed.
                              Last edited by VetteLS5; 07-08-2014, 05:21 PM. Reason: can't spell

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                                Angel not getting a photoshop? Agreed.
                                No shit! And it's super easy to find pictures of me on Google!
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...