X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Kristy
    WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD I EVER WANT TO RIDE ON A HARLEY!?

I'll say this for the last god damn time: bikers are the filthiest of the filthy white trash on the planet.

Meth addicts, rapist, chronic crab and lice-ridden cretins with a gay (leather) sub-culture. Bikers are the lowest form of scum on the plant. Rude, thoughtless people always looking for a fight or someone's property to destroy. When I hear the stories of their tiny brains looking like smeared dog shit on the asphalt when kissing a tractor semi I laugh my ass off. They all belong in jail or on an island with fundie Christians and non-aborted retards (upon which many bikers already are). They are a social ill.
    I hope you love to be ridden desperately into some filthy social ill.

Pour a bottle of moonshine into your tank and start you right up.

Vroom Vroom.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

I'll say this for the last god damn time: bikers are the filthiest of the filthy white trash on the planet.

Meth addicts, rapist, chronic crab and lice-ridden cretins with a gay (leather) sub-culture. Bikers are the lowest form of scum on the plant. Rude, thoughtless people always looking for a fight or someone's property to destroy. When I hear the stories of their tiny brains looking like smeared dog shit on the asphalt when kissing a tractor semi I laugh my ass off. They all belong in jail or on an island with fundie Christians and non-aborted retards (upon which many bikers already are). They are a social ill.
      You're harsh here... Honestly, I have a few buddies who are bikers - I mean, in Savoy and Geneva they don't get tough like in Chicago or Detroit, OK, but... - and none of them is a fag nor a bully. Around here they're a representative panel of society. Maybe in the US it's not the case, I don't know...

That said, maybe bikers push it harder when they're gay or bullies? Not to mention faggy bullies or bully fags?

I guess it's the same as in most social groups, you get about the same rate of cool and uncool people, don't you?

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD I EVER WANT TO RIDE ON A HARLEY!?

how do you feel about "motorcycle enthusiasts"?
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
          You're harsh here...
          Am I? These people are largely sociopaths who are only on bike until the law or their probation officer finds them. South Park demonstrated perfectly just how much bikers are truly assholes. They are disruptive, bully, pollute and destroy and in almost all cases are looking for someone to fuck with. How much more of a sociopathic explanation do you need?

Comment

• fraroc
            Commando
            • Jun 2012

Am I? These people are largely sociopaths who are only on bike until the law or their probation officer finds them. South Park demonstrated perfectly just how much bikers are truly assholes. They are disruptive, bully, pollute and destroy and in almost all cases are looking for someone to fuck with. How much more of a sociopathic explanation do you need?
            You really are a fucking thick bitch if you take things seriously from South Park.
            How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Harley riders are now mostly lawyers, doctors, and accountants. It's the shitbags on the sport bikes that you gotta watch out for.

You watch too much TV.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

No, YOU watch too much TV! The asshats I witnessed in the Colorado mountain towns I grew up in and/or visited were hardly yuppies on tricycles pretending to be badasses. These morons were organized criminals of the real deal. Besides yuppies ride those "pussy Jap bikes" not Harleys.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

Maybe those you describe as such are a special biker brand, but does it mean most of them act like that?

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                  posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by fraroc
                    You really are a fucking thick bitch if you take things seriously from South Park.
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

the Kristy and I are going to make so much, Wombat.....

as I wander thru this world of douche nozzle bikers she may come in handy in a bar fight.

I do tend to stay away from the serious gangs wether on a cycle or strolling down the streets of Compton...and those MS13 tagged neighbourhoods.

I am no longer willing to tempt the fate of that asshole over there and wether he can conceal and carry 90% of the world can't be trusted with a weapon.

I have found that the fags on bikes refference (SouthPark,revving at the stop lights,funny shit ) in reality to me is more like the fags that have BIG MACHISMO pik up'trukks with that fucking Deisle Locomotive Muffler.

Gayest shit ever..

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

No, YOU watch too much TV! The asshats I witnessed in the Colorado mountain towns I grew up in and/or visited were hardly yuppies on tricycles pretending to be badasses. These morons were organized criminals of the real deal. Besides yuppies ride those "pussy Jap bikes" not Harleys.
                        You are so dumb sometimes.

There are badass biker "gangs" that you don't want to fuck with. The Hells Angels. The Outlaws. The Black Widows. The Mongols. The Son's Of Silence (Founded in Colorado, and maybe the bikers you are speaking of) or The Highway Men. As well as many others.

They are no more corrupt than our Government. They are no more corrupt than the Catholic cult. They are no more corrupt than most other organizations.

You should befriend your local biker gang Kristy. They are very charitable. They will help you out when you're in between welfare checks, and welfare weed.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot

I have found that the fags on bikes refference (SouthPark,revving at the stop lights,funny shit ) in reality to me is more like the fags that have BIG MACHISMO pik up'trukks with that fucking Deisle Locomotive Muffler.

Gayest shit ever..
                          or a honda civic/chevy malibu slammed on air bags with 20in rims and a chrome coffee can muffler out the back

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                            or a honda civic/chevy malibu slammed on air bags with 20in rims and a chrome coffee can muffler out the back

I know right,.. it's the 4 cylynder chevy chevette that sounds like a 7 million $ Lotus, LeMans race car.

and those same fucks seem to try and draft on my bumper, before they pass me on the highway..funny thing it seems to happen more on Monday morning...generally after a NASCAR race was shown the day before..just a trend I have noticed...lol.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                              You are so dumb sometimes.

There are badass biker "gangs" that you don't want to fuck with. The Hells Angels. The Outlaws. The Black Widows. The Mongols. The Son's Of Silence (Founded in Colorado, and maybe the bikers you are speaking of) or The Highway Men. As well as many others.

They are no more corrupt than our Government. They are no more corrupt than the Catholic cult. They are no more corrupt than most other organizations.

You should befriend your local biker gang Kristy. They are very charitable. They will help you out when you're in between welfare checks, and welfare weed.
                              See? This is what I'm talking about. White trash defending white trash.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                                Maybe those you describe as such are a special biker brand, but does it mean most of them act like that?

My sister in law was the one who found the guy with the fucking hair in this video's dead body in the desert by the shitty trailer park he lived in before he died. He was in a few other Clint Eastwood movies also. He was one of the three men that came back to Lago for revenge in High Plains Drifter and one of the first "black widows" Clint thumped in Every Which Way But Loose. He used to be a body builder and played Hercules in an old movie before he hooked up with Eastwood. He was a poor drunk drug addict when he died in 87 in Lancaster California. His name is Dan Vadis.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...