• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Again, whatever, sockfucker.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

You stooped homos get off this site out of this thread and resign as moderators and or webmasters stop commenting on each others ballsaks..silly bitches, this site is for R&R DLR related rambling!!! hot -ASS BUTTS- on smoking babes sometimes sporting hula hoops and the occasional sports story...and -The Kristy- comments...all others must remain at the bronnie board.

Now FUCK off and post some cycle pics or sex bomb babes.. assbutts... now supersize this vids and save your goddamn soul!!!

Remy LaCroix & Gabriella Paltrova - Hula Hoop from Raphael MushroomNoise on Vimeo.
        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

my bike won't start
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            my bike won't start

I recommend watching DLR fronted Van Halen videos or rolling some tracs on the yookie box and having a beer or seben or watching one of the only authorized shows left that truly informs of all levels...that's right here it is refrain from all other current event based shows or used caution when viewing questionable media information.

and remember global warming is only fact based when compared with some other day....as in.. today is somewhat different that some other day...maybe similar...but DIFFERENT!!!....don't be fooled by chicken little based media....today is warmer than yesterday...then perhaps next week somewhat cooler somewhere...then there not there//!!!...yes days are different than others..undeniable facts!!!!!

some days it won't start.....perhaps the future will be more starty...like..peace bro!

and is is ok to pause video when Jane takes over the keyboard and wonder .....about global issues!!!
            Last edited by clarathecarrot; 09-29-2015, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
              I recommend watching DLR fronted Van Halen videos
              Pre 1984 only, of course.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Von Halen
                Pre 1984 only, of course.
                DLR of the future is DLR of today...watching and wanting the basement tapes released is unreal and smacks of retro divergence psychosis.

If they are release and you get your wish you may have missed out on the now and be thrilled by the now that was then never again,there.

It's kinda like this video camera man spends 50% of vid times focusing on something other than what is happening today..in reff to cycle v/s model babe.

I wonder who is thinking about what when the narrator mentions slammed rear end..inkblot test for the ages..perhaps.

Next spring I am getting one of these.

Comment

• Von Halen
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

DLR of the future is DLR of today...watching and wanting the basement tapes released is unreal and smacks of retro divergence psychosis.

If they are release and you get your wish you may have missed out on the now and be thrilled by the now that was then never again,there.
                  I've seen the now. I don't need or care, to ever see it again.

I don't need the "basement tapes". I have plenty of bootlegs, that I'd watch over a Blu-Ray release of today's garbage, any day of the week.

Going by your ANALogy, I'm wondering why you'd buy a 2013, as opposed to missing out on the now?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Von Halen
                    I've seen the now. I don't need or care, to ever see it again.

I don't need the "basement tapes". I have plenty of bootlegs, that I'd watch over a Blu-Ray release of today's garbage, any day of the week.

Going by your ANALogy, I'm wondering why you'd buy a 2013, as opposed to missing out on the now?
                    Just remember it will only be a movie..a video a tape a visual representation of what was...a mark in time...and that is all well and good personally I would rather be on the rooftop while the film was taking place than watching the video

Oooohhhh....hooooooooo ...hooooooo nobody loves like she done..................not now then ...ohhhh...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

gettin' this

f8f261-879029342_1_640.jpg
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

So does your cycle do the hold down the odo preset switch. then turn on the key release switch, then odo backlight lights up... the speedo cycles to the top speed and then the diagnostic display lights up and it will tell you some codes of why your bike won't start..?

and what is a .. gettinthis..is it a spark increased voltage type thingie rectifier and spark plug wires..?

you may need a new rectifier..and or battery....I know you can diagnose just making convo..sation...

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Just remember it will only be a movie..a video a tape a visual representation of what was...a mark in time...and that is all well and good personally I would rather be on the rooftop while the film was taking place than watching the video

Is it live, or is it Memorex?

You might ask yourself the question, is "the now" really the now?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

I moana gitsum'soon....improvement on the now...is merely a plan for the future.

Yes, the now is perhaps capture-able on certain levels then -the now- can only as in most situations be experienced in the future.. now.

It is what it was...is.....something like that.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

So does your cycle do the hold down the odo preset switch. then turn on the key release switch, then odo backlight lights up... the speedo cycles to the top speed and then the diagnostic display lights up and it will tell you some codes of why your bike won't start..?

and what is a .. gettinthis..is it a spark increased voltage type thingie rectifier and spark plug wires..?

you may need a new rectifier..and or battery....I know you can diagnose just making convo..sation...
                              mine is an 02 and still carb'ed, no real "codes" to pull up. no spark, made sure crank sensor was makin' a signal, kinda checked the module by pluggin' a used one that may have been good. bought a new oe harley coil and still nada... so, gonna get that kit and have wild good times once again

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                                mine is an 02 and still carb'ed, no real "codes" to pull up. no spark, made sure crank sensor was makin' a signal, kinda checked the module by pluggin' a used one that may have been good. bought a new oe harley coil and still nada... so, gonna get that kit and have wild good times once again
                                Voltage regulator and or rectifier generally controls the spark....? I have a diagnostic repair manual test for a coil in my Yamaha chiltons book I think all coils test the same way ..not sure though..some kind of ohms test if I remember correctly.

I have never had a coil go bad but I have heard of that happening pull your battery and make sure it hasn't vibrated loose of the negative terminal mounts....mine wasn't starting all of the sudden this summer after running shitty for a week thought it was the battery itself was just a loose terminal connection while sitting inside the battery box once pulled all the way out I could see where it was arching on the battery tightened it up gave a short trickle charge wham bang!!! fired and ran like a top...I usually go for some major catastrophic type repair and never start at the basics...lol

Good luck

Comment

Working...