• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
    They would detract from the fuel load.
    But did they lower his boom probe and achieve a vapor-locked fuel sensor bond and open the flow reservoir?

uhhhh huhuhhuhuuhuuhh

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Wow so you really did enlist - at a ripe old age!

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
        You, Sir, are completely full of shit.....

I've had many friends do tours as recruiters, Navy and Marine Corps... Don't even try a lame excuse like that and disrespect them while I'm around....
        Asshole Liemond, a one eyed albino Apache with the HIV, who lives in a tent by the river & fishes salads for lunch lying & being delusional? Surely you jest.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

How can you tell when he and GAyR are lying? They post...

I've had many friends do tours as recruiters, Navy and Marine Corps... Don't even try a lame excuse like that and disrespect them while I'm around....
          Yep, as usual, DisgrACE is a lying sack of shit. I'm an only son, and recruiters were pestering the hell out of me when I was 18 ( the fact that one of my best friend's dad worked in the local Army recruiting office didn't help... lol)... in fact I was told due to the fact I was the only son, I'd be given a "non-combat" role...
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
            Veteran
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            how many push ups can he do?
            I did 51 push ups in 2 mins on my last PT test earlier this week.
            http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
            Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
            Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
              .. in fact I was told due to the fact I was the only son, I'd be given a "non-combat" role...
              Was it an "only son" rating, or something.. less palatable..

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

actually i am not full of shit.
                that is what the recruiter at the time actually told me.
                i am not attempting to disrespect anyone.
                i am however stating the facts.
                i'll even go so far as to tell you i took the asvab test with a huge fucking hangover and still managed to get the terribbly low score of 51.

i could have scored much higher, but under the hangover i had, i'm still surprised i got that high of a score on that damned test.
                the test was taken at ontario high school in ontario, california, in 1993...as i was a student at the afore mentioned school at the time.
                but, i'm quite sure if you really wanted to you could just go ahead and look this stuff up.

you have fun with that.
                Last edited by chefcraig; 11-13-2010, 12:25 PM.
                Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

goddam, just fuckin' shut up. no, that's mean, just stop bein' stupid.
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ace diamond
                    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    goddam, just fuckin' shut up. no, that's mean, just stop bein' stupid.
                    what, and stop being me?
                    why, if i did that, you assholes wouldn't have half as much fun around here if i chose not to exercise my 1st amendment rights.
                    c'mon......admit it, i do keep things entertaining around here.........it's what i do.
                    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

fine, thank you so much for your continuing contributions on an otherwise useless and boring message board, ace.
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ace diamond
                        i'll even go so far as to tell you i took the asvab test with a huge fucking hangover and still managed to get the terribbly low score of 51.

i could have scored much higher, but under the hangover i had, i'm still surprised i got that high of a score on that damned test.
                        the test was taken at ontario high school in ontario, california, in 1993...as i was a student at the afore mentioned school at the time.
                        but, i'm quite sure if you really wanted to you could just go ahead and look this stuff up.

you have fun with that.
                        So the Marine Corps, normally pleading for people to enlist, tell YOU that you can't enlist due to an excuse that they didn't tell anyone else ??

Every male in the Marine Corps has brothers ??

I don't have any brothers, so I shouldn't have been able to join the Navy either by your rationale, right ??
                        Last edited by chefcraig; 11-13-2010, 12:25 PM.
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

...as i was a student at the afore mentioned school at the time.

you have fun with that.
                          Enough. I really don't get what this routine is with you or this bizarre obsession with posting personal info. You seem to believe that by doing it yourself, it somehow entitles you to do it with regard to others.

Well, you are dead wrong in that belief. You have been told about the issue in the past, so consider this a final warning.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

what, and stop being me?
                            why, if i did that, you assholes wouldn't have half as much fun around here if i chose not to exercise my 1st amendment rights.
                            c'mon......admit it, i do keep things entertaining around here.........it's what i do.

Don't kid yourself, your act only works when Lounge is backing up every line and doing the summations.
                            But I believe I can help. Post the video of you and your amp which is an old cheerios box with the word cheerios scratched out and Peavey written over it.

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              Enough. I really don't get what this routine is with you or this bizarre obsession with posting personal info.
                              Like you he feels isolated and thinks he found peers somwhere on the innernet, here in this forum.

Unfortunately I cannot be a friend to either one of you because I was abducted last nite by a greased naked marsupial from outer space and had my glands and central nervous system removed.

Therefore, I urge with my thoughts of goodwill telepathically from a glass observation tank 150 miles above the earth to both befriend each other, and get along.

Alas - it is too late for me.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by GAR
                                Like you he feels isolated and thinks he found peers somwhere on the innernet, here in this forum.

Unfortunately I cannot be a friend to either one of you because I was abducted last nite by a greased naked marsupial from outer space and had my glands and central nervous system removed.

Therefore, I urge with my thoughts of goodwill telepathically from a glass observation tank 150 miles above the earth to both befriend each other, and get along.

Alas - it is too late for me.
                                see ya

Comment

Working...