X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
    If these folks are offended by made up quotes that never existed, from a movie no less, then there really isn't all that much hope for them, wouldn't you say?
    Make no mistake, there is no hope for them...

"The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you'll be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function: without mercy, without compassion, without remorse. All war depends upon it."

--1LT Ronald Speirs: Band of Brothers
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-31-2010, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
      Congrats....

Is your age correct ?? 34 and going to boot camp ?? I don't think that could've been done in my time....
      Thanks.

It was no picnic, and I never quit even though it sucks for the 1st month. It was 95 and hummid for the 1st two months and they smoked the shit out of us..lol. I took crap from the younger kids for beeing older, but after passing all my PT tests they cut the shit out. Plus I'd say "well, this old ass could still knock you out, no problem" lol. Yeah, it was pretty amazing life changing experience, I'd do it all over if I could! It looks like I'll be going over sea's somewhere early next year.

Hooah!!
      http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
      Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
      Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
        Veteran
        • Apr 2004

Ya. Still enjoying the nice 80 degree temps right now!

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!

Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          Natedog. I think that tank behind you wants to have sex. It has a HUGE erection!

LOL!!! You should see the girls in my unit! NICE!

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

They let you have girls on your unit in the barracks?

Wow, todays' New Army..

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
              LOL!!! You should see the girls in my unit! NICE!
              I was flying on an Air Force KC 135 tanker this summer and the boom operator and one of the pilots were girls. Both were pretty nice looking.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                Without getting into the nuts and bolts, the longer you stay on active duty past 20 years, the higher the percentage of pension you get.... I'm guessing the COL was close to 30 years, right ??

As opposed to me, who got the hell out of dodge with 20 years and 9 days, got 50%.....
                Yeah, he was a lifetime military guy.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • May 2010

I was flying on an Air Force KC 135 tanker this summer and the boom operator and one of the pilots were girls. Both were pretty nice looking.
                  We don't pay you to look at their tits.. I didn't even ask and you tell. Were the Gay Marines looking at your Balls then?
                  Last edited by SunisinuS; 11-06-2010, 05:38 AM. Reason: What is the word for Hypocrite again?
                  Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                    We don't pay you to look at their tits.. I didn't even ask and you tell. Were the Gay Marines looking at your Balls then?
                    There are no Marines in the Air Force.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • May 2010

There are no Marines in the Air Force.
                      They would detract from the fuel load.
                      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                        They would detract from the fuel load.
                        Well, you do think about sex in those tanker planes. You watch the big hard boom enter the hole and then the fuel pumps make a pumping sound. When you are laying down in the back of the plane with a cute boom operator watching all of this, yes, you have thoughts. This is the sort of thing that if people were really telepathic, most of us men would be in huge trouble.

Comment

• ace diamond
                          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                          Man I don't believe this for a second.

Nate must have finished Basic Potty Training, and excelled in Urine Sharpshooting.

What I learned in my training was: how to use a stick to scratch a hole in the ground to take a shit.

Like a bear, not like a snail.. leaving a slime-trail of grease an fluids everywhere I step afterward.

- did they teach that anymore?
                          gar, nate is legit.
                          i've been it touch with him by phone throughout the whole thing.
                          give the man a break.........i believe he has well earned it.
                          Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                          When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            I think you can enlist up to the age of 42, although I think they're getting more stringent again as they need less recruits...
                            i'm ineligible for enlistment.
                            i found that out when i was 18 because i tried to join the marines and was told i wasn't allowed because i have no brothers to continue my family name if i got killed.
                            the recruiting office in fontana, california told me that.
                            on sierra avenue.
                            that was in autumn of 1995.
                            the funny thing is, they were willing to igniore my artificial left knee cap and my very bad eyesight...........even with bcg's!
                            Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                            When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ace diamond
                              gar, nate is legit.
                              i've been it touch with him by phone throughout the whole thing.
                              give the man a break.........i believe he has well earned it.
                              how many push ups can he do?
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ace diamond
                                i'm ineligible for enlistment.
                                i found that out when i was 18 because i tried to join the marines and was told i wasn't allowed because i have no brothers to continue my family name if i got killed.
                                the recruiting office in fontana, california told me that.
                                You, Sir, are completely full of shit.....

I've had many friends do tours as recruiters, Navy and Marine Corps... Don't even try a lame excuse like that and disrespect them while I'm around....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...