X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    The whole U.S. policy towards Cuba needs to change. After some 50-plus years of failure by the hands of over-paranoid Rethuglicans running the State Department it's time to reappeal the embargos and restrictions and look upon the Cuban people as human beings in the world.
    Hmmm we've had 5 democratic presidents and 6 replublican in the last 50 years. That's a pretty even split... Majority of that time congress was a democratic majority.

What's so darn special about the current bunch?
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well the problem with the 6 Republicans is that they were all BCE. And it's the BCE who's had the personal grudge with Castro. Seems that old Nazi Prescott Bush Sr. was making a good chunk of money off of Cuban sugar plantations under the Batista regime and that's why the CIA, specifically Poppy took such an interest in trying to fuck with Castro. Bay of Pigs failed, but Poppy spent years keeping the radical Cuban right wing alive in Miami, and when he moved north to DC, he turned those operations over to Jeb. Of course the BCE "agricultural imports" business also operated out of Miami. But that's a whole different subject.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• swage33
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by FORD
        Well the problem with the 6 Republicans is that they were all BCE. And it's the BCE who's had the personal grudge with Castro. Seems that old Nazi Prescott Bush Sr. was making a good chunk of money off of Cuban sugar plantations under the Batista regime and that's why the CIA, specifically Poppy took such an interest in trying to fuck with Castro. Bay of Pigs failed, but Poppy spent years keeping the radical Cuban right wing alive in Miami, and when he moved north to DC, he turned those operations over to Jeb. Of course the BCE "agricultural imports" business also operated out of Miami. But that's a whole different subject.

Man, this is so much bullshit. Ford, who is totally devoid of convictions and principles projects his perspective on everyone else in the world. Is it so far fetched that good people didn't want to validate a government that treats it's people the way communist governments do? Are we to forget that Castro offered his soil to the USSR so that they may have first strike capabilities allowing them to kill more Americans? I'm not responding to you for your benefit because I know you are truly lost in hatred. This is for the benefit of those who may not know.

By the way...If the BCE has so much power, why do you speak so freely about them? Don't you fear such power? Who protects you from them? What is the source of your power?
        High quality hate while you wait

Comment

• lesfunk
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by swage33
          Are we to forget that Castro offered his soil to the USSR so that they may have first strike capabilities allowing them to kill more Americans?
          I thought Castro tried to deal with the U.S. First and We told him to fuck off, so then he went to the Soviets.
          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• swage33
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by lesfunk
            I thought Castro tried to deal with the U.S. First and We told him to fuck off, so then he went to the Soviets.
            With all due respect, Mr. Funk, this isn't about facts...this is about one-up-manship. Get with the program.

Comment

• lesfunk
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Sorry. Carry on then...
              http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• swage33
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2009

Hey, I know we got groans and thank yous but how about a ritalin button? I think ford needs some. Apparently, his beatnik parents didn't give him enough.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Go fuck your sister, Cletus. And try something different this time, and make it the one who's "legal"
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• swage33
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by FORD
                    Go fuck your sister, Cletus. And try something different this time, and make it the one who's "legal"
                    "You gotta help us, Doc! We've tried nothin' and we're all outta ideas!"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                      It is and it isn't. You have fallen victim to the media spin as I'm sure most people reading this story will. Obama did not "misinterpret" or "misconstrue" Castros words...the media did. It clearly states what each leader said, and neither of them said anything remotely close to what the media hyped all week and that eventually made Fidel upset. The media took a relatively innocent exchange of statements and ran with headlines & stories of how now that Obama is in charge, everything with everyone is going to be ok, just look at Cuba! 50 years and now Obama is the one who is going to finally make things good with Cuba. Raul Castro respects Obama so much he will do this & that to work with him and make things right.

Don't get me wrong here, Obama handled this beginning dialect with Cuba perfectly. I'm not blaming him one bit and think he may be on the right track as far as our relations go with Cuba. I'm blaming the media for misreporting this story from the start and blaming Obama for "misinterpreting" now that Fidel is throwing it back in their faces.

As for the tax quote, I just found that particularly amusing. Especially with the recent tea parties and Obama being likened to a Communist...like Castro. Obamas ideology fits rather nicely with Fidels on this last line....."Castro said that Cuba uses the (taxes) to provide free health care, education and subsidized food to all of its population."
                      So you use communist propaganda to spread disinformation whenever possible?

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
                        The ex-president had previously expressed his admiration for Obama, but this time Castro blasted the new U.S. president for showing signs of "superficiality."
                        Can't argue with that...

Obama still goes around as if he were on the campaign trail...

He's turning out to be a big disappointment...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Man, this is so much bullshit. Ford, who is totally devoid of convictions and principles projects his perspective on everyone else in the world. Is it so far fetched that good people didn't want to validate a government that treats it's people the way communist governments do? Are we to forget that Castro offered his soil to the USSR so that they may have first strike capabilities allowing them to kill more Americans? I'm not responding to you for your benefit because I know you are truly lost in hatred. This is for the benefit of those who may not know.

By the way...If the BCE has so much power, why do you speak so freely about them? Don't you fear such power? Who protects you from them? What is the source of your power?
                          Don't forget how we "liberated" Cuba from Spain to be our bitch-colony, and then saddled them with 60 years of military dictator pricks backed by the Mob...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Thanks, because I wouldn't have wasted my time saying all of that...

But, I don't think FORD is totally devoid of convictions or principles...

Some of his posts (I hope) are for shock power, or the power of BULLSHIT...I hope...

But the BCE crap is tired, old and mostly BULLSHIT!

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The "BCE crap" has all been well documented. But their actions are indeed bullshit. So is the fact that they keep getting away with it.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                Don't forget how we "liberated" Cuba from Spain to be our bitch-colony, and then saddled them with 60 years of military dictator pricks backed by the Mob...
                                And STOLE Gitmo from them.....

Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...