• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Cowboys and Indians, Elvis?
    Is that really a good example???
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• GAR
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Once they were no longer useful as a BCE stooge, they became a convenient "enemy".
      You're referring to United Fruit Company?

Did you forget the US won Cuba off Spain, it was a territorial posession of the USA same as Puerto Rico still is today?

If Obama with his lawyering buys out the Castros, we could be sending USDA food stamps to another of our former possesions, which he could technically do by asserting rights to the island, or stitching the Monroe Doctrine to it. Or using a few other precepts, we could reprotectoratize Cuba.

Hahahah watch Obama hand the keys to Cuba over to Bush Sr. while the taxpayer pays all those people to go on welfare.. I'd say let em all stay Communist another 50 years to teach them a lesson about overthrowing a dictator until they get fed up and finally do it for themselves.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Blaze

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4w9EksAo5hY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4w9EksAo5hY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GAR, you're stoopid.

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Blaze
          It was like a bit of humor to get my point across, &#191;Comprende?

Why would we build multiple bases in that region ??

A 20 April 2003 report in The New York Times asserted that "the U.S. is planning a long-term military relationship with the emerging government of Iraq, one that would grant the Pentagon access to military bases and project American influence into the heart of the unsettled region."

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Because of the IM.
            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
            sigpic

Comment

• swage33
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
              It was like a bit of humor to get my point across, ¿Comprende?

A 20 April 2003 report in The New York Times asserted that "the U.S. is planning a long-term military relationship with the emerging government of Iraq, one that would grant the Pentagon access to military bases and project American influence into the heart of the unsettled region."

Hey, E, just flirt with her...she can't handle it!
              High quality hate while you wait

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                It was like a bit of humor to get my point across, ¿Comprende?

Yeah, that plan was ruined by all the road side bombs going off and the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis dying the civil war the US military was powerless to stop and effectively had to stand by and watch...

It was the plan, but a plan that is no longer politically acceptable...

Comment

Working...