X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...

Hannity: “Liberals Hire 13yo Girls To Seduce Trump And Then Blame Him For It? He’s Just A Man”

Written by Lea Vat Kens November 2nd 2016

Fox News host Sean Hannity prepared his audience for yet another woman coming forward with accusations of sexual assault against Donald Trump, insisting the newest charge against the Republican presidential candidate is “going nowhere.” “I told you there was going to be some bomb this week,” Hannity said Wednesday on the Sean Hannity Show. “There’s this woman that had claimed that Donald Trump raped her when she was thirteen years old and is going to break her silence on Wednesday afternoon,” Hannity said. “So that’s the one they’ve been holding back on.”

“And here’s the key thing I personally have a problem with here,” he added. “Imagine you’re a Democrat, right. You’re a liberal and your sole objective from the moment you wake up in the morning till the moment you go back to bed at night is figuring out how to take down Donald Trump. And trust me, there are people like that all over the place, it’s incredible. Anyway, that’s all you think about, 24/7. And after you’ve tried every possible trick in the book – and have taken advantage of Trump’s own incidents against him – you realize he’s just too tough of a nut to crack, right. So, what do you do next?”

He continued, “Well, you start thinking outside the box. And since you’ve already exhausted every child molester, serial rapist, misogynist, bigoted and every other angle you could think of, you’re down to one option. You come up with this idea to pay some random 13-year-old girl a handsome amount of money to accuse Donald Trump of raping her. Now, we’re talking here about a guy who’s had so many girls and women in his life he doesn’t remember 99% of them. And naturally, when a cute, little 13-year-old girl asks him if he remembers raping her, he’s going to go with ‘I don’t think so, but I’m not sure.’”

“So, your plan is working like a charm up until this point,” Hannity said. “Now it’s time to get everybody on Trump’s case and take him down once and for all. But, here’s why that won’t work either – you paid an underage girl to lie and accuse an innocent man of rape, and then you want to convince the public that he should be blamed for it? Basically, your goal is to blame a billionaire for raping a 13-year-old girl he never even met? This is Donald Trump we’re talking about here – he could have small girls by the bucket loads waiting for him anytime, anywhere, including importing foreign ones from abroad. They’re much easier to work with because, after all, they don’t fight back as hard as our girls.”

“But, anyway – great plan, genius, it’s really fail-proof. And you know what the best part of it is? You’re putting all your money on the public condemning a man for falling for the spell of a woman, or in this case, young girl. How would you expect him to react? ‘Hey, here’s a young girl who’s DTF, but I think I’ll sit this one out?’ Yeah – said no man ever. No normal male would ever turn down free sex, and yes, dear ladies – that also goes for those snot-nosed, geek types of men you have doing your choirs at home. If it’s a tight hole and it’s attached to two legs, preferably belonging to a female homo sapiens, us guys are good to go. And trust me, Donald Trump is no different in that regard,” Hannity concluded.
    I can't get audio on anything other than the first paragraph: was the rest of the article a parody or satire?
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
      Actually Sesh is correct. In the event that no candidate has the required electoral votes (270) the election would go to the House of Representatives.
      That surprises me considering both Houses are supposed to have equal power. I guess that's so there's no chance of a tie.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Look into it.
        I already did. I have no problem admitting I'm wrong if I'm wrong. Our Houses differ from yours by the fact they're supposed to be equal. But there are a couple exceptions and this is one of them.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Terry
          I can't get audio on anything other than the first paragraph: was the rest of the article a parody or satire?

Looking into it I think it may be satire although just an exageration of what he said.

Remember when it used to be obvious???

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
            You have a weird bookie
            After the Brexit thing I was wondering if I should put a bet on Trump as an insurance policy.

You may have noticed the recent news that booze here is set to go up in price by 20% because of that lunatic vote fucking the value of the pound.

Thinking about it more though if Trump gets in the dollar would fall through the floor anyway which will save me money on hosting fees for this site anyway.

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Hannity: “Liberals Hire 13yo Girls To Seduce Trump And Then Blame Him For It? He’s Just A Man”

The title of this article is very misleading. In the actually story liberals hired the girl to lie about doing Trump.
              But if it was true it doesn't matter if she offered up the poontang or not. It's statutory rape for an adult to have sex with a 13 year old.
              Last edited by cadaverdog; 11-02-2016, 10:00 PM.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

After the Brexit thing I was wondering if I should put a bet on Trump as an insurance policy.

You may have noticed the recent news that booze here is set to go up in price by 20% because of that lunatic vote fucking the value of the pound.

Thinking about it more though if Trump gets in the dollar would fall through the floor anyway which will save me money on hosting fees for this site anyway.
                After brexit I am underwhelmed by pollsters and news stations ability to predict shit.
                Hey ,trump has probably tripled the posts on here you should be happy hehe
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  The title of this article is very misleading. In the actually story liberals hired the girl to lie about doing Trump.
                  But if it was true it doesn't matter if she offered up the poontang or not. It's statutory rape for an adult to have sex with a 13 year old.

I strongly doubt the liberals paid her to lie, for a start the backlash would be horrendous. This is a party that can't fart without it coming out on Wikkileaks.

She may be nuts though, but that is for the courts to decide.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

After brexit I am underwhelmed by pollsters and news stations ability to predict shit.
                    Hey ,trump has probably tripled the posts on here you should be happy hehe
                    We don't take advertising so posts don't help us.

We're like the BBC but without the quality, left wing bias or 1970s paedos.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

I hope MLB wises up and bans political commercials during the World Series. That last one was pretty nasty.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Watching the game on Fox Sports Go, haven't seen any political commercials yet.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

We don't take advertising so posts don't help us.

We're like the BBC but without the quality, left wing bias or 1970s paedos.
                          Left wing ..... they hang liberals on here.
                          As for the rest I always imagined vonzie in a gold tracksuit with a cigar
                          fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

I strongly doubt the liberals paid her to lie, for a start the backlash would be horrendous.
                            I don't nor do I think the other side wouldn't do the same thing.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Maybe but remember the Colbert quote.

"We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality.' And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                Watching the game on Fox Sports Go, haven't seen any political commercials yet.
                                I think it was right after Cleveland scored two runs on a wild pitch they played a really nasty anti Trump commercial. I saw two Trump commercials before that but they were nothing compared to the anti Trump one.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...