X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    The Proclaimers suck, Sheena Easton is a skank now and Sean Connery is an admitted rapist.
    In that case, maybe Trump - who also sucks - can play Proclaimers songs at his rallies, put Easton at the top of his future wives list - seeing as he is currently married to a skank - and ask Connery to be his running mate - seeing as they both have a similar mindset toward women.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      ISIS have a few AK47s and a couple of jeeps, if they had ICBM's I would feel differently.
      If you had a brain you'd be dangerous,
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Oh please dude, Reagan handed out welfare like candy to placate the masses, and Clinton enacted some of the most stringent welfare reforms ever...

Yeah, I haven't watched the video and I'm sure she's a stupid whore but what we pay her in welfare is a days maintenance on an M-1 Tank...
        Yeah, but some people have their own version of reality, whereby if we cut all welfare and entitlements that will somehow magically balance the budget.

It doesn't matter if it is pointed out that the percentages of gdp/gnp that fund those things are so small that eliminating them would barely make a dent or a difference. For reasons that defy logic, many people think that what is needed is a massive tax break for businesses and the wealthy, and even though trickle-down, supply-side economics has been statistically proven not to have raised effective wages for 90% of the American workforce anywhere near the proportions it has for the already wealthy, people still tend to regurgitate the bunk they've been fed that incorrectly tells them otherwise.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If you had a brain you'd be dangerous,

I'm off to Paris, France tomorrow morning for the weekend just for fun.

Can you imagine what you would be like just now if you were going to Paris full of all those ISIS terrorists?

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Haha!

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I'm off to Paris, France tomorrow morning for the weekend just for fun.
              Oh, you're just so bourgeois, slave SESH I'm soooooooooooooooooo impressed.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Meanwhile,

"Molly, aka the Thing of Evil, after believing Donald Trump was the CANDIDATE of evil, switches her allegiance to someone even worse."

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Oh, you're just so bourgeois, slave SESH I'm soooooooooooooooooo impressed.
                  And brave, don't forget brave.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Meanwhile,
                    His house looks exactly like you would hope/expect.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

Can you imagine what you would be like just now if you were going to Paris full of all those ISIS terrorists?
                      The only reason I would ever travel to Europe is if I lost a bet. Make sure you wear clean underwear just in case you get into an accident or your skirt blows up. If you do run into any terrorists just close your eyes and pretend they're not there.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

And brave, don't forget brave.
                        Unless someone mentions the name Donald Trump.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

The only reason I would ever travel to Europe is if I lost a bet.
                          Even then I wouldn't go to that shithole.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
                            Even then I wouldn't go to that shithole.
                            One of my nieces works for American Airlines so I can go just about anywhere dirt cheap. I had a chance to go to New York City recently but I don't really dig being around that many people so I declined the invite. I've thought about visiting the old country but the idea of flying there doesn't really float my boat. I flew from the Philippines to Japan to Alaska to California when I got out of the Navy. It wasn't a pleasant experience.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Makes sense - if you guys travelled more you wouldn't be voting Trump.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Makes sense - if you guys traveled more you wouldn't be voting Trump.
                                I'm glad you're such an expert on why people do the things they do. If someone doesn't follow your line of thinking it's because they're afraid , uninformed or both. I'm voting for Donald Trump because I believe Hillary Clinton is dead set on going to war with Russia. If there was another candidate that isn't Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton that might actually win I'd consider voting for them instead of Trump but there's not.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...