X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    No you don't. I've seen them. It's about the crappiest cell phone you could imagine. Can't even text on the goddamned things, and any sort of wi-fi use is out of the question.
    It can't be worse than my first cell phone I bought in '93. Or was it '94, hard to remember now. The ubiquitous gray flip phone with the detachable battery that plugged into a charger. I miss those days. I drove across the country and had coverage from here to San Diego and never once dropped a call. Fast forward a few years and I've had so many piece of shit phones that I pretty much hate them all. Except for my Brick. I dig it.
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

C-dog, you seem a little agitated tonight. Have one of these, and calm the fuck down already.....
      I'll pass. I'd rather get my THC the old fashioned way. I'm not aggitated but I'd be willing to bet you'd change your mind about illegal immigrants if I showed you around L A and the San Fernando Valley. It's gonna happen where you live too.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I'll pass. I'd rather get my THC the old fashioned way. I'm not aggitated but I'd be willing to bet you'd change your mind about illegal immigrants if I showed you around L A and the San Fernando Valley. It's gonna happen where you live too.
        Damn right. Nothing against Ford or Kristy, but only fags eat stuff to get high. You're supposed to smoke dope and then eat stuff.

And Dog, Ford wouldn't change his mind if he came home and found 37 illegals squatting in his house lol. He'd see that as progress.

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

No you don't. I've seen them. It's about the crappiest cell phone you could imagine. Can't even text on the goddamned things, and any sort of wi-fi use is out of the question.
          I actually had one. It did have talk and text but the phone was so hard to use I gave it away. My dad has one and it works pretty good. We upgraded by buying a Tracphone and transferring service to it. He gets 350 minutes talk and text free every month. No rollover.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
            Damn right. Nothing against Ford or Kristy, but only fags eat stuff to get high. You're supposed to smoke dope and then eat stuff.
            I still smoke weed too. I just don't like smoking anything in the house and now it's getting too goddamned cold to stand outside and do it.. Edibles are a different kind of high. Takes longer to kick in (a lesson I learned the hard way the first time I did them) but they also last a lot longer than smoking. So more efficient in that respect, and also in the fact that you aren't losing half of it into the open air like you do when you spark it up. Also I'm pushing 50 and I don't think my lungs expand quite as well as they did when I was a teenager. Has to be just age I guess. I was never into tobacco or worked around asbestos, so I don't think there's any actual man-made damage there.

And Dog, Ford wouldn't change his mind if he came home and found 37 illegals squatting in his house lol. He'd see that as progress.
            I'd see that as "too big of a crowd for my fucking house". Doesn't matter if it's 37 Mexican immigrants, or 37 redheaded strippers from the Portland nudie bars.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Ah, I'll stick with cheap beers. I don't smoke anything or snort anything but I do like me some American beers.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                I've had brownies and pot tea in the past that gave me a mellow buzz. Ate a bud crumpled into a bowl of chili while staying at a cabin in Big Bear with a bunch of churchers. At first nothing happened and bam, I was stoned to the bone. They had someone following me the whole time so they knew I hadn't smoked anything but one of the adult chaperones knew I ingested it somehow. Good thing I hid my stash in someone else overnight bag. I don't do the edibles they make now. tried it a couple times but it made me feel like I was on acid without the hallucinations. They call it a body high.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I've had brownies and pot tea in the past that gave me a mellow buzz. Ate a bud crumpled into a bowl of chili while staying at a cabin in Big Bear with a bunch of churchers. At first nothing happened and bam, I was stoned to the bone. They had someone following me the whole time so they knew I hadn't smoked anything but one of the adult chaperones knew I ingested it somehow. Good thing I hid my stash in someone else overnight bag. I don't do the edibles they make now. tried it a couple times but it made me feel like I was on acid without the hallucinations. They call it a body high.
                  Sounds like drankin two Double Ds, smokin a joint and takin half a bar. Fun when you're 25 and have nothing else to do. Not so much these days lol

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

I'd see that as "too big of a crowd for my fucking house". Doesn't matter if it's 37 Mexican immigrants, or 37 redheaded strippers from the Portland nudie bars.
                    We have more than enough room for 37 redheaded strippers and 37 Mexican immigrants here. I could have the Mexicans cook some food, serve it and clean up afterwards while the strippers entertain me. If any of the Mexicans are decent looking females they could entertain me too. There's no such thing as too many lap dances.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

As far as I'm concerned you're all illegals...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        As far as I'm concerned you're all illegals...
                        We stole this land, fair and square. It's not like the Injuns were building malls. So we came in and took it. Therefore it is ours. And we've done pretty well with it. Of course, the Democrats have shit all over the cities they own. They toss stacks of cash at cities like Baltimore and Chitcago and on and on. But I'm lying about that too, right? DC is a liberal utopia, right?

It really is too bad we didn't win that damn war. Ford could have the rest of North America and we'd be just fine without the rest of the country fucking around in our business.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Power does what it wants in this world. End of story. He who kicks ass rules.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I haven't seen SNL in many years and tbh most of the clips I have seen come across as very over rated at least to a foreigner but I get it's place in the comedy pantheon and all the great people that have come out of this show over the years.

Since it is scripted in advance this has to be a horrible idea unless they have worked out a way to rip him him to bits without him even realizing which given his immense ego is possible. If that isn't the case and it goes as I suspect it may then they should cancel SNL afterwards and never look back...
                            Yup SNL's best days are in the rear view mirror. Trump has been on SNL before. More than once I think. It's all about ratings and ratings are $$$$$$$. That's why Trump is booked.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

The Trump douche

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Anyway why are you worrying about the cost of immigrants getting emergency healthcare while being totally fine with some twat skimming literally hundreds of millions of taxpayers dollars by manipulating government grants and subsidies?
                                How would you feel if 9 million Spaniards snuck into Scotland and decided to stay but don't feel it necessary to respect your country, your flag or your laws?
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...