X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Time to give up Woodward and Burnstein and hand over the mantle of king of journalism to this guy. Edward Murrow's legacy is safe because there is a bozo called Tom Parfit who can google...
    Woodward and Burnstein? Any relation to Woodward and Bernstein?
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by cadaverdog
      Doubtful I would have waited till he got to me before I at least tried to disarm the cocksucker or beat him to death with my bare hands.
      Yeah in our pretendy fantasy heads we are all John McClane in that situation.

The evidence seems to show that most people aren't. There was the thing at the airport in Glasgow, United 93 and the the thing on the train in France recently where people fought back but it's not that common.

I have to wonder about the 'Are you a Christian question? Really tough for the first person he asks since there is no way to predict which religion an insane person is after but the second person unless they are crazy has pretty good odds...
      Last edited by Seshmeister; 10-01-2015, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Woodward isn't even really Woodward anymore. He became a BCE suckup in recent years. But then the Washington Post itself is a pathetic corporate whore media shadow of what it was back then. Still see Berrnstein turn up on the news shows every now and then. He seems to still be himself, unlike his former writing partner.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah I had heard that about Woodward but literally couldn't think of any other famous worthy US journalists.

You get my point though. I know it's early on this story but the journalist has clearly just googled the murders name and then presents it as investigative journalism.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Yeah in our pretendy fantasy heads we are all John McCain in that situation.

The evidence seems to show that most people aren't. There was the thing at the airport in Glasgow, United 93 and the the thing on the train in France recently where people fought back but it's not that common.

I have to wonder about the 'Are you a Christian question? Really tough for the first person he asks since there is no way to predict which religion an insane person is after but the second person unless they are crazy has pretty good odds...
            As far as the fighting back thing goes...I don't doubt Dog would fight back. Honestly, what do you have to lose? Sure, if you're in the situation it takes a big set of Ballz to rush the guy. I'll give you that. But anything is better than just lining up and taking a bullet.

It's too bad these Gun Free Zones are nothing more than a murder magnet.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Lots of people try and bargain, run or freeze.

None of us of course because we watch lots of movies and would be amazing.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Lots of people try and bargain, run or freeze.

None of us of course because we watch lots of movies and would be amazing.
                Well duh.

I'm listening to Ubama go on about it now. Funny I don't hear him pitching a fit over all the killings going on in Detroit every day.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Yeah in our pretendy fantasy heads we are all John McClane in that situation.
                  I would have at least tried to do something other than lay there and wait to get shot. I did say try to disarm him. If I was successful I'd most likely shoot the fucker a couple times with his own gun.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                    Woodward isn't even really Woodward anymore.
                    Who is he then? The antichrist or a klan member?
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Aug 2007

You get my point though. I know it's early on this story but the journalist has clearly just googled the murders name and then presents it as investigative journalism.
                      How do you think most newsgivers get their information nowdays? If you're trying to break a story you might do a little legwork or make a few phone calls but this story broke itself.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Who is he then? The antichrist or a klan member?
                        Haven't you heard? ALL white people are in the Klan.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                          As far as the fighting back thing goes...I don't doubt Dog would fight back.
                          Damn straight I would. I took my greatniece to the mall to see Barney about ten years ago and some young hooligans attacked him. I ran their little asses off with threats of putting boots to asses even though I was wearing tennis shoes at the time.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Haven't you heard? ALL white people are in the Klan.
                            I'm not. I'm in the Aryan Brotherhood.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Damn straight I would. I took my greatniece to the mall to see Barney about ten years ago and some young hooligans attacked him. I ran their little asses off with threats of putting boots to asses even though I was wearing tennis shoes at the time.
                              Why didn't you put on your Klan hood and chase em down?? You know, the one all white people are issued the day they're born.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Why didn't you put on your Klan hood and chase em down?? You know, the one all white people are issued the day they're born.
                                They were white too.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...