Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Ched Chunkhead Opens His Insufferable Piehole And Inserts Both Feet" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unchainme View Post
    lucky bastard.

wish I had a carls jr., in and out, el pollo over in ohio .

those were treats when I went to cali last time
    I was kind of thinking the same thing. It's been a while since I've been to a El Pollo Loco.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• I cringe to think of what goes on in the dressing room showers after a Sammy show. Mike and Sam seem to like each other a little too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
        I cringe to think of what goes on in the dressing room showers after a Sammy show. Mike and Sam seem to like each other a little too much.
        Tell me about it...

Comment

• It's funny how Eddie & Dave are so similar towards Sammy.

Eddie - "Selling tequila & hot sauce at every show. More wide than he is tall."

Dave - "There's Sammy knocking on the window again with his dick in 1 hand and a bottle of tequila in the other."
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Chickenshit...beats workin'!!!

Actually no. I larve my job better. Much better!!! Even the dirtiest part of my job, I do asbestos search and reports sometimes, besides construction design, is much better. I get to BREAK things!!! Now only thing Chickenshit is able to break...is the stage under them.
            Originally posted by Cato
            Golden, why are you FAT?
            Originally posted by lesfunk
            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetstream View Post
              Dave can showdance all he wants, blindfolded and drunk and still he would not make as big of an ass of himself as that fat fuck Sammy doing what the fuck he is doing dance moves to Three Lock Box...and Michael Anthony doing Running With The Devil sucks because he is too worried about singing and not feeling the song...and he screams like a girl
              Mike screams like Sammy is driving one home covered with studs and no anal lube.

Comment

• Originally posted by sadaist View Post
                It's funny how Eddie & Dave are so similar towards Sammy.

Eddie - "Selling tequila & hot sauce at every show. More wide than he is tall."

Dave - "There's Sammy knocking on the window again with his dick in 1 hand and a bottle of tequila in the other."
                Ok. I will give Sammy some credit here. He did manage to sell some tequila.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golden AWe View Post
                  Chickenshit...beats workin'!!!

Actually no. I larve my job better. Much better!!! Even the dirtiest part of my job, I do asbestos search and reports sometimes, besides construction design, is much better. I get to BREAK things!!! Now only thing Chickenshit is able to break...is the stage under them.
                  I would rather mine coal by hand than listen to Chickenfoot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Little Texan View Post
                    Tell me about it...

Sammy is a good salesman. Richard is a good salesman. Both have grossed tens of million of dollars from selling. Mike. Hows the hot sauce sales? Not good eh. See Mike is pretty much a total failure. When you hang with Sam for a paycheck it's pretty damn pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      Isn't it sad that he keeps these guys on the side while he plays Chickeneck gigs ??

Oy vei... I feel sorry for his "fans"...
                      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                        Ok. I will give Sammy some credit here. He did manage to sell some tequila.

Yeah. $84+ million worth. I'd screw over EVH & sell tequila for $84 million too!
                        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• $84 million still can't buy class or integrity. Still you'd think with all that cash Spam wouldn't be such a bitter douche.
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER View Post
                            Not much meat in the seats at this rodeo.

The only thing missing is Richard Simmons with his little nut hugger shorts sweatin to the oldies with him. Dave's the man.
                            When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhale667 View Post
                              $84 million still can't buy class or integrity. Still you'd think with all that cash Spam wouldn't be such a bitter douche.
                              Money doesn't make happiness...alot of miserable rich bastards out there. Now driving 55 entails other pifalls: age, obesity, depression, and a fear that China Town comes on the radio!

Hey psycho, please get out of my Van Halen T-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up.

Comment

• We are killing it over there, bro. I need to take a break though.
                                Last edited by SNIPER; 03-06-2012, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X