• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
    The piece he did in '84 with the guitar flipped up deserves another go around. The faux classical music is soooooo over cooked at this point.
    No shit! I would LOVE to see a return of the table-top guitar! He even went as far as getting it patented!
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

The only time I ever saw him employ that particular technique since then was at the beginning of the solo to Judgement Day. Burp.

He didn't flip the guitar up. Just awkwardly leaned forward.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Well well well, 120 lb tour suitcase... We meet again... A photo posted by Wolf Van Halen (@wolfvanhalen) on Jun 28, 2015 at 3:21pm PDT
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

120 pounds of the same shirts and pants?
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Bon voyage! 🚍 See you soon, Wolfie! 💞 #vanhalen #tour #missyoualready pic.twitter.com/MEYB8MtAKA— Valerie Bertinelli (@Wolfiesmom) June 28, 2015

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Heater
              Foot Soldier
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
              The number of melodies one can come up with while using the hammering technique is infinity. How is this guy not absolutely sick of doing that same run?
              When "Eruption" first, well, erupted it was perhaps the most incredible sound to come from a guitar. But after a while the tapping becomes a bit overdone and almost sterile sounding. Changing the fingering over which notes get held, hammered and tapped changes it up very little. Throwing it in here and there can help add something to a song but 5 minutes of straight tapping is about 4 and a half minutes too much. Not much soul to it, guess Ed saves that for his background singing.

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

When he came out there was ripping
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Heater
                  When "Eruption" first, well, erupted it was perhaps the most incredible sound to come from a guitar. But after a while the tapping becomes a bit overdone and almost sterile sounding. Changing the fingering over which notes get held, hammered and tapped changes it up very little. Throwing it in here and there can help add something to a song but 5 minutes of straight tapping is about 4 and a half minutes too much. Not much soul to it, guess Ed saves that for his background singing.
                  Am sure ed appreciates the advice , any hoo large fries with that buster and make it snappy
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Looks like the place holds 20,000...wonder if it gets close to full? I wish every venue had this warning also..good luck enforcing..

MARIJUANA LAWS

Many people now assume they are free to use marijuana following the recent changes in the law. But it is unlawful to open a package containing marijuana, or consume marijuana in view of the general public. A person who violates this section is guilty of a Class 3 civil infraction - therefore the use or display of marijuana at White River Amphitheatre is prohibited. White River Amphitheatre has a zero tolerance policy for any and all illegal drugs. Uniformed and non-uniformed officers patrol the grounds.

Comment

• Heater
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by vandeleur
                      Am sure ed appreciates the advice , any hoo large fries with that buster and make it snappy
                      Its ok, put this paper bag over your nose and mouth.....now try to slow your breathing....thats it...good....very good.......

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                        120 pounds of the same shirts and pants?
                        Plus video games and comic books and Legos.
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

And Twinkies...
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                            And Twinkies...
                            And one Chocolate Wonderfall that he bought from the local Golden Corral...
                            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Where the magic happens. #5150Studio pic.twitter.com/ECkAeRMNpT— patrick bertinelli (@pb93) January 24, 2015

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                                Where the magic happens. #5150Studio pic.twitter.com/ECkAeRMNpT— patrick bertinelli (@pb93) January 24, 2015
                                More like " Where the meth happens"

Comment

Working...