Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Hell we have had incompetents in the Executive Branch for 16 years now. Two terms of Dubya. Two terms of Obama. We're still amazingly here. Broke as hell but alive.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Since I don't live in a swing state I have no say in who the next bozo is going to be. I think I'm just going to write in Dwight Eisenhower's ghost because we need another Eisenhower in office.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I'm all for having no president. They don't do anything anyways and if they do it's usually bad.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          Doesn't really matter if the plane is broken. Ha! ha!
          Actually yes.... Because more than ever, you need a pilot who knows what the fuck he's doing to keep the plane in the air.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Since I don't live in a swing state I have no say in who the next bozo is going to be. I think I'm just going to write in Dwight Eisenhower's ghost because we need another Eisenhower in office.
            We need another FDR first, to fix the economy. Then whatever infrastructure that president doesn't fix can be taken care of by the new Eisenhower (if FDR had completed his 4th term, he probably would have started building the freeways after the war. Truman didn't have that sort of vision. Ike did because he saw the ones Adolf built up close and personal.)
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
              We need another FDR first, to fix the economy. Then whatever infrastructure that president doesn't fix can be taken care of by the new Eisenhower (if FDR had completed his 4th term, he probably would have started building the freeways after the war. Truman didn't have that sort of vision. Ike did because he saw the ones Adolf built up close and personal.)
              Nobody is going to fix shit. The fix is going to be the huge debt bubble deleveraging. It's going to be brutal too and it's too big of a problem for any president to fix. That's why it doesn't matter who wins this election. The good thing is many of these rich fucks will lose their holdings.

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                Terry, he's also going to win Michigan, Ohio and Indiana.
                Originally posted by Terry
                Ohio is 50/50.
                Polls are pretty close. In the PD today:

We got polls: Suffolk University released a new Ohio poll Thursday. It showed Clinton and Trump tied at 45 percent, compared to Trump's 42 percent to 39 percent lead when the university polled here last month. The poll showed Libertarian Gary Johnson at 2 percent, and Green Party candidate Jill Stein at 1 percent. Five percent were undecided.

Some quick observations about the poll, conducted among 500 likely voters from Oct. 17-19: it shows a much lower percentage of supporters of the third-party candidates, and also shows a much lower percentage of undecided voters than other polls. It also showed an unusually low favorability rating of just +2 (41 percent favorable, 39 percent unfavorable) for Ohio Gov. John Kasich. (Bloomberg asked the same question last month, and found Kasich with a +24 favorability rating.)

So either the poll is finding something new and recent about shifting public opinion on Kasich, or it's wrong. Other recent polls that have asked about Kasich include an Oct. 5 Monmouth University poll (showing a +24 approval rating) and an Oct. 6 Public Policy Polling survey (showing a +6 approval rating.)
                Still no Hilary signs in the neighborhood, but saw a few over in the township yesterday. A lot more Trump signs though.
                Last edited by twonabomber; 10-21-2016, 07:04 AM.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

This was the roast where the comedians were told beforehand that any subject was allowed apart from questioning whether he was as rich as he says he is.

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Terry
                    He's got virtually no chance in Michigan.

Should he somehow end up winning there, I'll own my mistake, but out of those three you mentioned Trump's chances are slim to none in Michigan.

Trump will win Indiana. Ohio is 50/50.

The problem is for Trump is even if he ends up winning all three of those states, he still comes up short should the rest of the polling hold.
                    Be prepared to be shocked. Trump will win Michigan. You heard it here first.

The rest of the fraudulent polling will not hold.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                      Ok now you have surprised me.

Trump is a fucking terrible businessman.

He's a conman.

99% my fucking ass. I'm surprised at you saying that.
                      What are the real numbers Sesh? 513 businesses? 5 bankruptcies? What does that percentage work out to in Scottish math?

Hitlery, Odumbass and all their cronies want the U.S. to fail. They want all of America to look like fucking Detroit, and the rest of our inner cities that they "support" with their handouts. They want America out of work and dependent on Washington for food, medicine, housing, electricity and everything else you need to survive. They are modeling their plan after China. They want the ruling 1% to live like Kings, while the rest of the Country lives in poverty and has to work day and night to keep that 1%, themselves, wealthy beyond imagination. They want this Country to implode, because they've set themselves up for exactly that to happen. They are perpetuating it.

The first thing Trump needs to do, and he has said he will, is eliminate that fucking corrupt, lying and fraud of an organization, the EPA. Sorry folks, we need gas and oil. There is no getting around it. We need electricity, and while wind and solar power is a somewhat viable help, it is not the end all be all answer. These fucking windmill farms have already started to cause issues that nobody that promoted them (and of course were doing nothing but lining their own pockets) want to acknowledge. They are fucking maintenance nightmares. They still have motors in them. Huge motors. Motors that wear out, and have to be disposed of, and or recycled. They still have bearings that need to be oiled and greased. They are made of steel that inherently rusts. They have had MAJOR issues with mold on these things, that is getting blown off them, and floating onto people, places, and yes, farmers crops. You think that has been brought to the attention of the public? Yet? I know this, because when I worked for the dry ice blasting manufacturer, cleaning those windmills was a major issue, that is still trying to be figured out. But boy is it kept hush hush. Not to mention, windmills and solar just cannot provide the amount of electricity we use and need right now. So, lets build more batteries, that need to be charged, and plug them into a source that is already on the ragged edge. Lets build more batteries that nobody wants to talk about the recycling and or disposal of. Lets build more batteries that we cannot possibly charge, without Power Plants generating electricity. But wait, we need to get rid of the coal fired plants because they are dirty! We can't do nuclear, because people are wrongly afraid of it. (I've been in every nuke plant in Michigan). The EPA is an out of control job killing machine in these United States. They are the biggest reason so many of our companies have chosen to go overseas to produce their products. They have driven the cost of building products, through the roof. But Hitlery wants even more regulations, for the EPA to enforce. Why? The paragraph above this one explains exactly why.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Goddamn Von - you done got me so riled up I'm gonna go punch Hill Dawg right in the cunt!!
                        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

What are the real numbers Sesh? 513 businesses? 5 bankruptcies? What does that percentage work out to in Scottish math?
                          Did they teach that to you at Trump University?

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                            Goddamn Von - you done got me so riled up I'm gonna go punch Hill Dawg right in the cunt!!
                            I would tell you to grab her by the pussy, but I doubt she has one! She's probably more like Kristy than anyone realizes!

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Did they teach that to you at Trump University?
                            No, I learned it at Trumps golf resort in Scotland. You know, the one he bullied you guys into letting him build, because obviously men in skirts were afraid to stand up to the big bad AMERICAN!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No, I learned it at Trumps golf resort in Scotland. You know, the one he bullied you guys into letting him build, because obviously men in skirts were afraid to stand up to the big bad AMERICAN!
                              Yup people took him at his word and he lied and the resort is failing badly.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Trump Steaks

Launched: 2007
                                Service rendered: Steaks
                                Years in business: 1

What went wrong: Trump filed the trademark nearly ten years ago, noting that it would be used for “meat, namely, beef, veal, lamb, and pork.” The meat itself came from the Sysco-owned Buckhead Beef, and after first (and presumably, unsuccessfully) attempting to sell the Trump-branded meat on a custom steak-centric website...

...Trump decided to work out an exclusive deal with—where else but—The Sharper Image. A bizarre pairing, sure, but The Sharper Image had nothing to lose. From Think Progress:

[Sharper Image CEO Jerry] Levin described the licensing agreement as “unique,” noting that it lacked the kinds of things he had seen in traditional agreements, like minimums, which would have required the Sharper Image to pay the Trump Organization a set amount regardless of how many steaks they sold.

As you would expect of anything worthy of bearing the Trump name, the steaks didn’t come cheap. For instance, $1,000 would buy you 24 burgers, 16 steaks, and the dull pangs of regret.

For whatever reason, the wildly expensive steaks sold by a novelty electronics chain didn’t fly off the shelves. Or, as Levin put it, “The net of all that [media attention] was we literally sold almost no steaks,” Levin said. “If we sold $50,000 of steaks grand total, I’d be surprised.”

But how did they taste? According to one reviewer, “They are really greasy, have no flavor, over-priced and just gross!!”

Comment

Working...